Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Emptiness

Is he being made to marry against his will?

Not at all. He has no particular against or in favor attitude in it. As I told you, his parent's are looking for a Sanskaari bahu! So he is sent India...and he is ride hunting. Its as simple as that 😊.

But what I tried to say is that his lifestyle is too party party! And he is totally into women and clubs and drinking....even once in our teen times he had been taking those party drugs and stuff.

Now I wonder how the Sanskaari girl from good old india will know all these? She will know an NRI guy who looks good enough! For a time period shorter than a vacation! She will marry him. And then...? ...? ... So whose risk is it?

If marriage is taken so seriously in India ... then should it not be given appropriate insight aswell?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I think emotionally loving someone else is worse than sexual infidelity. In some cases, sexual infidelity can fall under pure lust and selfish desires, but when you have an emotional attachment to someone in the form of love, there is nothing that your partner can do at that point.

I'm not sure how the topic starter defines cheating they. I'm guessing sexual infidelity is implied.

Yeah, I guess that's what is implied. I like to complicate matters as you know it.

As I said, to me cheating (both kinds) after marriage is wrong. Better end than cheat, according to me. I don't get people who want open marriages. Anyway, miya biwi ke beech, main kaun bolne waali. I'll worry about my relationships only.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Perhaps sometimes when a person is willing to accept compromises it indicates they themselves have character flaws too.

Or does it indicate that since they have character flaws and they recognise it, they are willing to accept compromises?

Seriously though, it all eventually burns down to the belief system. If you have a certain sense of beliefs, which you have developed over a period of time - wtih experience, by experimenting, etc - don't change them or lose trust in them in a tiffy. If angelina had forever thought that marriage is not a big thing, and infidelity is acceptable , then its kinda fine .She knows she is correct then . But if these situations have suddenly led her to say all this, ofcourse its wrong ! Only the person saying that knows it.

Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

Agreed.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fantasizing about some else when in bed in understandable, emotional attachment is very hard to come out from.

But how can yu fantasize someone else in bed when you have finally given your soul, heart and mind to someone particular?

Maybe some people are unable to give so much to a particular person.Yet they marry, and what is worse is that when everything fails, and they discover their weaknesses ... they try to justify themselves by framing everyone in the same category as themselves.

Yes, some people are unable to love and purely love. But some can.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

We already knew Angelina's lost her mind ... discussion aakhir shuru hi kyon hua tha? πŸ˜†

Wahi to- chalo discuss karte hain.πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Yeah, I guess that's what is implied. I like to complicate matters as you know it.

As I said, to me cheating (both kinds) after marriage is wrong. Better end than cheat, according to me. I don't get people who want open marriages. Anyway, miya biwi ke beech, main kaun bolne waali. I'll worry about my relationships only.

Absolutely ... cheating is totally uncalled for in a marriage. Open marriages are stupid BS. People have reduced marriage down to a bond that society expects each individual to form. Its ridiculous - why enter into marriage if you do not wish to commit in the first place?

Okay, done venting. :)
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: clodpolish

Wahi to- chalo discuss karte hain.πŸ˜†

Okay. Angelina ka dimaag abhi kharab hua hai ya pehle se kharab tha? Dimag kabhi tha bhi ke nahi? πŸ˜†

Kya Cloddy, lagta hai kuch zyaada hi strong breakfast karke aaye ho. Itni lambi posts and full debate waala mood? Aise kaise? πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

Agreed.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fantasizing about some else when in bed in understandable, emotional attachment is very hard to come out from.

Actually, neither is understandable, but people do it nonetheless. End the relationship if they're not happy- why is that so hard for people? Its like trying to sail two boats at once, in the end, both ships are going to drown and take you down with them. ;)
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

But how can yu fantasize someone else in bed when you have finally given your soul, heart and mind to someone particular?

Maybe some people are unable to give so much to a particular person.Yet they marry, and what is worse is that when everything fails, and they discover their weaknesses ... they try to justify themselves by framing everyone in the same category as themselves.

Yes, some people are unable to love and purely love. But some can.

There have been cases where wives/husbands complain about such stuff,go ask them how they fantasize about others, I have no idea how such insane stuff come on their mind, Ok its insane to me but may be human to someπŸ˜• some fantasize about celebrities, mediocre, honestly !! 🀒
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Team Aniston here. Always been Team Aniston. Cannot stand team Pelican. πŸ˜›

Although, I have a soft spot for Aldo the Apache and Natzees.