Cheating is healthy for married couples

Posted: 14 years ago

Now before Mods raise their eyebrows and begin to click the 'Delete Topic' button, lemme clarify that I havent said the above....

Angelina's quotes,

"I doubt infidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship… It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."

"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other."

We have had cases in India, where the wives have defended their partners against infidelity.

Does it imply that;

1. Friendship can lead to more than a friendship?(nned not be discussed here as there is a seperate topic already)
2. Is accpetance of infidelity a wiser step to be taken than to leave a partner and backbite her/him.
3. Can 'Infidelity' be considered an accepted norm today!?

PS: While on other hand, we have Elin who didnt feel the same way about Tiger's infidelities!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gumsum thumbnail
Infidelity is a crime, and people who think it is healthy need to get their brains checked.
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
in that case it is not cheating, its called having an "open relationship"..and if the parties involved are okay with it then there's nothing wrong with it...

but i think the case of married women supporting their cheating husbands in India could be a bit different..it could be cultural, they could be helpless and probably stick to their cheating husbands for the sake of their children/status/financial support..they'll probably blame themselves too for not being good looking enough (but EWWWWWW the men are probably worse looking) etc etc etc..
Edited by plasticpolaroid - 14 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Infidelity is a Health problem....but Cheating effect to health😉 Edited by Believe - 14 years ago

Its all about the Jisam Buddy...

All about the Jismaani Tarap ... Bhook ...Behekti Machalti Dehekti Jism ki jalti Pyaas...

This what it is all about... 

Take a look topic starter: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1304754

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

All about the Jismaani Tarap ... Bhook ...Behekti Machalti Dehekti Jism ki jalti Pyaas...

This what it is all about...

blunt but correct 

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: baddie

Angelina's quotes,

"I doubt infidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship' It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."

"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other."  

Really ! Then why did  Angelina raise such a hue & cry when she found Brad giving a neck massage to heir kids nanny😲. Trus is absolutely essential for a healthy relationship & Cheating implies a breach of trust .

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: baddie

PS: While on other hand, we have Elin who didnt feel the same way about Tiger's infidelities!

Obviously leaving him would mean leaving his life-style of extravagance.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If two people choose to have an open relationship, it is their choice. If people want to have multiple relationships, I do not understand why they marry. To me it defeats the purpose and meaning of marriage. However, if two married people agree on such openness, who am I to comment on their private business.

As for if it is healthy or not, I do not really know. Each human is emotionally and socially different, so what works for some may not work for all. If I am in a long term relationship, I need faithful commitment - but I cannot speak for others.

Alright,  I said all this but define cheating? Sexual infidelity? Emotionally loving someone else? Thinking of someone else during sex?
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If infidelity should be accepted then why ever get married 😳
People need Doctors, any psychiatrist around? ☢️