Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Did Naitik-Aksara deserve ITA AWARDS? - Page 3

Poll

Should the best actor/actress award have gone to Naitik-Akshara?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shahbano1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dont tell me which forum i shud Join..I used to be a silent member ,but i was forced to comment here ,ur baseless post made me laugh..I guess u are dreaming..wen its over then come and talk to me..
Its a fact..Harshad are Aditi are much more popular than Karan and Hina even wen they have nearly completed the 2 yrs of their show..The got a nomination despite being an afternoon show,Shows how popular they r ..
.U are here n im here too...I dont think YRKKH wud be nominated next yr at any award function.Edited by Shahbano1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-renu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

ha ha ha please learn what is TRP is all about and the difference of the same in each country... ha  ha ha falthu don't waste our time with your foolish posts..

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣       🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣     🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣

.........lathika.....y r u wasting your time??????.....🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣

...lets just send dr khanna...from my ff....to the "KIS DESH" forum.......then see the fun....

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣......only dr khanna can "cure " ...such fans.....

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣   🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣......
-renu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PRAVINP

OMG!!! i love this result..29 agst 115. i think u got it ans & yes Hina is much better than aditi n etcccc... b/w who is aditi ....🤣🤣

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣           🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣   🤣       🤣        🤣    🤣   

....even i want to know..... who is aditi ......  🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

...but then ...i dont want to know..... 🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

...bec knowing aditi...does...THIS to people??????   🤣

......i'm better off not knowing her.... 🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

..aditi ki ....JAI HO....JAI HO...JAI HO.....aur uske FANS ki bhi.....

. 🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣     🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

-renu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shahbano1

Oh so sad, so bad..This is wht ppl usually do wen they are answerless..On ur face 🤣 ....If u really think Akshara and Naitik are more popular,then try to increase the number of fans on IF.. They are below Harshad and Additi

🤣      🤣      🤣......yes...we r ANSWERLESS.........in fact we r TOTALLY.....SPEECHLESS.....

...bec....we r still marvelling......🤣......at "SOME" of God's LOVELY....n ......"INTELLIGENT" .....🤣   🤣

🤣......."CREATIONS".......🤣      🤣      🤣.....

WOW.........🤣        🤣      🤣......
.........GOD.......we salute you........🤣    🤣
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now i think akshara definitely should have gotten it and naitik shouldnt have so prem should have gotten it
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

🤣      🤣      🤣<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=3>......yes...we r <FONT color=#ff0066>ANSWERLESS</FONT>.........in fact we r TOTALLY.....<FONT color=#ff0000>SPEECHLESS.....</FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=3>...bec....we r still <FONT color=#6600ff>marvelling</FONT>......🤣......at "SOME" of God's <FONT color=#ff0099>LOVELY</FONT>....n ......"<FONT color=#ff0099>INTELLIGENT</FONT>" .....🤣 🤣</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=3>🤣......."<FONT color=#cc0033 size=5>CREATIONS</FONT>".......🤣      🤣      🤣.....</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=3><FONT color=#cc00cc size=7>WOW</FONT>.........🤣        🤣      🤣......</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=3>.........<FONT color=#ff0066 size=5>GOD.......we salute you........</FONT></FONT>🤣    🤣

I thought no one watched that show at noon....................And Aditi, I SUPPOSE is the lead in that show, Renu di...................and what is a die hard KDMHMD fan doing in YRKKH forum???????? 😕
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hi...... 😉 😉 😉

.....i don't know ...whether naitik akshara desrved the ITA award or no...... 😃...

....but FOR SURE.....DEFINITELY...100%..... 😃 ...

...the YRKKH forum did not deserve this post....... 🤣

u know Renu di, I love 4 that one................u r simply the best! 🤣
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣           🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

🤣       🤣        🤣        🤣   🤣       🤣        🤣    🤣   

....even i want to know..... who is aditi ......  🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

...but then ...i dont want to know..... 🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

...bec knowing aditi...does...THIS to people??????   🤣

......i'm better off not knowing her.... 🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

..aditi ki ....JAI HO....JAI HO...JAI HO.....aur uske FANS ki bhi.....

. 🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣     🤣        🤣        🤣    🤣

This Kis des' fans all are too good 😆, yesterday.. after this post, I check d Kis desh.. forum (for know to aditi..), & I'm just socked, so many warnings from d moderators'. In that warning post, moderators said that " First there was a fight with other forums and now, Are we  really going to fight against each other now? " 🤣🤣, aditi's fans fight with other male lead actor'.😆
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

i don't like to talk to foolish people.. so whatever you wanted to believe do so and be happy about your belief.. this forum is not for you.. go to kish desh where you may get more LIKE clicks ...😆

🤣🤣🤣 No lathika.. this all are very sensible & minded people!!!( like our CV's..😕.), just check d kis des..furom, surely u got it ans,😆.. in moderators warning tharead's title was "Enough is enough" , "FINAL WARNING" n etc.....🤣 
-Ami- thumbnail

Comparing is not allowed onto IF. All four actors; Karan, Hina, Harshad, Aditi are all great actors in different ways. Please lets not try to bring on controversies by comparing them and talking about who deserved an award and who didn't.

Also, if you do not have anything good to say, please don't go on and say it because in the future it will only lead to controversies.

Topic Closed
YRKKH Dev Team