Asian Shows

ISWAK: Korean Style!

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

credit: allkpop.com

It Started With a Kiss, Korean style

jeen in TV / Movies | 07 Aug 2009 - 03:00 AM

Group Eight has bought the rights to yet another manga to reproduce as a drama. Previously, they bought the rights to hit dramas 'Goong' and 'Boys over Flowers', but this time it's popular Japanese manga 'Mischievous Kiss'. This manga has already been remade as the Taiwanese drama 'It Started With a Kiss'. 

A representative from Group Eight announced "We are preparing Mischievous Kiss as our next project. A team is already beginning preparations for the drama. We are planning on it being aired sometime next summer. Although the original manga does not have an ending, the scriptwriter does have a plot in mind. We could use the ending for 'It Started With a Kiss' or write an entirely new ending."

'Mischievous Kiss' is about a genius boy with a 200 IQ who is very cold and distant and a girl who is very clumsy, but has a crush on this boy. As they interact, the girl changes the boy into someone who is much more human. Your typical Japanese shojo manga, but it's what Koreans like. I know some people are hoping for a SoEul return with this drama (okay, maybe just me), but we'll see what happens.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, I thought this was pretty interesting...:) lol
Seeing that I absolutely adore the tw-ISWAK1 :P
Edited by marvelous.malks - 14 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail