Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asdr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can you please tell why  does ypnhk not have repeat telecast ?  pl. pl. repeat the telecast.

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ asdr : its channel's decision...mail dem requesting dem to show repeat telecast.......

Email Add : [email protected]
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

can you explain me their love story.. like how it got started..  i mean if leher is so afraid of family then why'd she even make friends with him and spend time.. i'm guessing thats how love happened.. right?

pleasee elaborate.. i only saw the friends wedding.. i guess that didnt happen.. please update  me

leher family and abeer's family are not in good terms so leher's aunty always tells her not to talk 2 abeer but during the period of their friends wedding (that didnt happen) they started becoming closer so thats how they started liking each other 😊
wida thumbnail
edited
got answr on my question
Edited by wida - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Can something be done about the excessive stickies again? :S
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone know how to convert this song into an audio file .. and cut it from the part where the lyrics start .. Tere Bina Dil. I'd like to have this as my caller tune or ringtone yaa! 😃 ðŸ˜³ 

AreYaar thumbnail
I want that tune in an mp3 format too, Eks! LOL....I tried to see if I could convert the file yesterday and trim the audio but  it didn't work :(( lol
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Can something be done about the excessive stickies again? :S

I've PMed the CM about this matter. Hopefully she can unsticky it soon.
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I want that tune in an mp3 format too, Eks! LOL....I tried to see if I could convert the file yesterday and trim the audio but  it didn't work :(( lol

Didn't work for me either  
AreYaar thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.