Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAKSHFAN_289 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Plsssss..can anyone upload the BG music of Abeer...or moderators pls creat new thared for audio n music shop...plsssss..help..i'm waiting....

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: soapbubble

I have a request for the Devs of this forum. There is no button to create a new poll - can you look into the matter please and pass on the request to the back-end developers? We could have some lively discussions and votes in this forum.
Thanks
Bubble

we don't hv a dev team yet..but will try to bring this into the notice of GMs soon😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAKSHFAN_289

Plsssss..can anyone upload the BG music of Abeer...or moderators pls creat new thared for audio n music shop...plsssss..help..i'm waiting....

Hey u might get all the audio and BG music of this show in this thread😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

we don't hv a dev team yet..but will try to bring this into the notice of GMs soon😳

Ok I had a talk with a GM regarding this matter..there is some technical problem ..it will b fixed soon😃
anjali_armaan thumbnail
Can i please get the music. The classic alaap that is sung in this video. its during the dialogues but i just wanted to see if i can get the music alone. please help..! :P
daneshwar_singh thumbnail
I am absolutely appalled the way they are showing the cast conflict in this show . Why on the earth you are pushing this country back into 18th Century. What are you trying to prove that marrying your daughter in the. so called high cast family, is a sin. For heaven sake tell your writers that this is India of 21st century which is competing with the entire world to be on the top but we are still trying to push it back to stone age. This is most ridiculous represent ion of our country. Why are you trying to say that marrying your daughter is the most difficult task. Watching this pro gramme is making me sick and would like to appeal to put censorship of TV also so that these type of stupid program mes are banned with immediate effect .
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey did gaurav had a special entry in the show?? if so can somebody provide me with the video link??

thanks

Maham

wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: daneshwar_singh

I am absolutely appalled the way they are showing the cast conflict in this show . Why on the earth you are pushing this country back into 18th Century. What are you trying to prove that marrying your daughter in the. so called high cast family, is a sin. For heaven sake tell your writers that this is India of 21st century which is competing with the entire world to be on the top but we are still trying to push it back to stone age. This is most ridiculous represent ion of our country. Why are you trying to say that marrying your daughter is the most difficult task. Watching this pro gramme is making me sick and would like to appeal to put censorship of TV also so that these type of stupid program mes are banned with immediate effect .

this is a help desk!

if you need help than you can ask for it here
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjali_armaan

Can i please get the music. The classic alaap that is sung in this video. its during the dialogues but i just wanted to see if i can get the music alone. please help..! :P

all types of audio request can be posted here...YPNHK Media center
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rankanrock

hey did gaurav had a special entry in the show?? if so can somebody provide me with the video link??

thanks

Maham

Being Male lead..it's definitely a special entry unlike others... But it was more naughty & Childish entry that u hardly hv seen. See first episode or read it's update...u'll get ur reply. 😉

28th December
Written:: Ananya's YPNHK Written update 28th Dec
Video::