Bhaskar Bharti

Aanchal..hot in Aahat!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well now now..i know a certain ...Mr. immy..must hv started jumping on reading the topic name..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but relax...πŸ˜‰

.well at the outset just wanna say.. horror is surely not my genre..n the only reason i dared to even venture to the genre was ....Aanchal Sabharwal..aka Peppy Payal.. now now...must say..RED sure is the flavour of the season...if Ragini in her 'single shoulder RED dress' left us gaping....Aanchal has sure followed suite..n looked soooooooo hott..in her flaming 'single shoulder RED' costume. 😳😳😳

Seeing anyone from the BB cast anywhere..or reading about them...puts a smile back on my face and well Aahat (tho scares me...vini n immy stop laughing ) sure put a smile on my face..!! Aanchal was there in last nites epi for quite a while..n is gonna b there in todays epi too... so..all u ardent BB/ payal/ Aanchal lovers pls. do catch it...!!

In the meantime...the ever optimist in me..is still hoping n praying for a BB-2 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahh sorry Tanu just had to!!

But honey, You and Aahat??
I hope you weren't hiding in the closet and peaking out to watch!πŸ˜† Just kidding!:)

But yea for BB i'll watch it to, just that i missed it yesterday😭
Was away for Christmas.. Oh well we know how Sony is.. So famous for repeating shows for what only a hundred times or should i say more??πŸ˜† I guess i'll have to watch the repeats.. But red?? Hmm she sure must be looking Hot!

And yes Immy must be so happy afterall someone has changed his display picture to payal or rather aanchal..πŸ˜†

Will see todays epiosde. wanna see Aanchal!..😊 It's great to see BB actors on TV .. Feels as though we've got some connection with them! πŸ˜†

PS: Actually horror isn't my genre too, but seriously Aahat "scares" the hell outta of me!πŸ˜† So i don't mind watching it... just for laughs that is!:)
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 14 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Haha yeah I watched yesterday's episode and she looked good as usual....

As you said,seeing anyone from BB on any other show does bring a smile on my face..😊
I don't really like Aahat as is it quite scary but I'll definitely watch it for Aanchal aka our peppy Payal....
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well now now..i know a certain ...Mr. immy..must hv started jumping on reading the topic name..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but relax...πŸ˜‰

.well at the outset just wanna say.. horror is surely not my genre..n the only reason i dared to even venture to the genre was ....Aanchal Sabharwal..aka Peppy Payal.. now now...must say..RED sure is the flavour of the season...if Ragini in her 'single shoulder RED dress' left us gaping....Aanchal has sure followed suite..n looked soooooooo hott..in her flaming 'single shoulder RED' costume. 😳😳😳

Seeing anyone from the BB cast anywhere..or reading about them...puts a smile back on my face and well Aahat (tho scares me...vini n immy stop laughing ) sure put a smile on my face..!! Aanchal was there in last nites epi for quite a while..n is gonna b there in todays epi too... so..all u ardent BB/ payal/ Aanchal lovers pls. do catch it...!!

In the meantime...the ever optimist in me..is still hoping n praying for a BB-2 😊

u think Jumpin was all i done, i fell of chair dreamin how hot she isπŸ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
@vini: yeah yeah...peeking out of my pullover sheet for sure... its sad that aanchals character 'smriti' too dies in the end...😭😭😭 u bet we sure hv a 'pichle janam' ka Connection with the BB folks... luv them even if they haunt us as ghosts.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@1994: u bet yaar..i was scared as hell....had to wrap myself in a pullover sheet to watch it...!! but yep..aanchal was good yaar...i really liked seeing her...theres always a sense of honesty in her performance..😊

@immy: oh my my..so u did break all the sofas/chairs/beds in the house...great great..good to know...!! catch the epis on youtube in case u missed it..but gotta say...she looked quite scared without her bhasku...err...immu...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

@vini: yeah yeah...peeking out of my pullover sheet for sure... its sad that aanchals character 'smriti' too dies in the end...😭😭😭 u bet we sure hv a 'pichle janam' ka Connection with the BB folks... luv them even if they haunt us as ghosts.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@1994: u bet yaar..i was scared as hell....had to wrap myself in a pullover sheet to watch it...!! but yep..aanchal was good yaar...i really liked seeing her...theres always a sense of honesty in her performance..😊

@immy: oh my my..so u did break all the sofas/chairs/beds in the house...great great..good to know...!! catch the epis on youtube in case u missed it..but gotta say...she looked quite scared without her bhasku...err...immu...πŸ˜‰

oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh i watched her and it turned out quite well for me................. u see Eijaz's appearance in SSSH PHIR KOI HAI was airin at same time but i was cleverπŸ˜† i tell my wife he come next weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i was able to watch my hot and sexy Aanchal πŸ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
🀣 some ones suffering from 'Pay-laria' aka..'loveria.' god...u r sooooooo stuck on payal aka aanchal yaar....❀️

yeah she really looked hot...n acting n her role was good too...!!

ohho..so fooled ur wife...ehhh....hmm..lemme catch hold of her id from noorie...gonna fire a mail...telling her..just wat u did.....' deny her seeing her...BELOVED...ejoooooooooooooooo as the Devil' πŸ˜‰
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

🀣 some ones suffering from 'Pay-laria' aka..'loveria.' god...u r sooooooo stuck on payal aka aanchal yaar....❀️

yeah she really looked hot...n acting n her role was good too...!!

ohho..so fooled ur wife...ehhh....hmm..lemme catch hold of her id from noorie...gonna fire a mail...telling her..just wat u did.....' deny her seeing her...BELOVED...ejoooooooooooooooo as the Devil' πŸ˜‰

don u dare tell her, or i be banned from ever watchin Aanchal again😭😭😭
Armu4eva thumbnail
😈 well i m soooooooooo tempted to do it...now...!!

🀣

but dun ya worry..dun wanna spoil ur holiday season..n New Year....πŸ˜‰ but u owe me one..!!
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

😈 well i m soooooooooo tempted to do it...now...!!

🀣

but dun ya worry..dun wanna spoil ur holiday season..n New Year....πŸ˜‰ but u owe me one..!!

i will take u on a hot date, watcha sayπŸ˜‰