DECEPTION (KYPH)...Pt 17/pg86, May28 - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
Dont worry Diya,Pallavi di will surely complete Deception.I will not leave her till she writes more  Ak ff as I am crazy fan of Ak and Pallavi di's ff.Edited by aroramaina - 11 years ago
Wishing Pallavi di and my all friends a very Happy and Prospectus New Year.
Originally posted by aroramaina

Wishing Pallavi di and my all friends a very Happy and Prospectus New Year.

Thanks, Palika! Sorry I didnt see this post before. Came on this thread after a long time! Hope to continue this story next week...
I will be waiting Pallavi di.Love u.
Originally posted by pallavi25

Thanks, Palika! Sorry I didnt see this post before. Came on this thread after a long time! Hope to continue this story next week...

Good to have u back 😃😃😃 .. welcome back 🤗... wud be looking forward for next UD 😃😃😃 till then will brush up memories by reading previous UD 😃😊
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi pallavi di,

how r u doing?

No deception update or a new story till now? :(..

U know whenever i feel like reading a romantic novel or a story...ur name is what strikes first :)..but unfortunately u have not written many fanfics that i wud have had in my list and read them as and when i felt like reading a masterpiece :)...

i reread "teri baahon mein" and its sequel "o bewafa" this week...it still felt as refreshing and as amazing as the first and second time :)...cant tell u how much i enjoyed reading it di..this story is such a roller coaster of emotions and i welcomed each of it..smiling,laughing,frowning,melting,grinning,crying..and so much more...i loved every single word...i read every single word...and thats not too often bcoz i tend to skip wen the fanfic is not gripping enough...but in ur fanfics,i get lost absorbing the words and reveling in the emotions u show so beautifully in ur stories...ur all stories,especially this one and bhalobasha are in my all time fav list and wont be removed ever,they will forever hold a special place in my heart :)

i must say am totally in awe of u and ur writing skills di..u r a genius...and u can be a great author :)...every sentence u write is a real treat :)...now plz dont make us go crazy waiting for ur updates...plz update deception soon,its been ages since u last updated it :(and dont forget to me pm me :)...also tell me is ur next fanfic gonna be based on romance again? :)...u will be surprised to know that i never watched this show (KYPH),not even a single episode...yet from ur fanfics,i just love angad and kripa madly...especially angad..:)

keep it up :)Edited by sweetnirali - 10 years ago