Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavana2692

Wow!beginning mein hi AK ki shaadi! Kripa, like every gal, is day-dreaming abt being with Angad in Switzerland! & shez turned besharam!lolπŸ˜† [shayad bure sangat ka asar haiπŸ˜‰]<br>do include AK's pre-marriage encounters di, itz always fun 2 read their fights & how they eventually turn out 2 dates!<br>btw, r u planning 2 send AK 2 switzerland 4 honeymoon?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰<br>waiting 2 read how 'dilwala will take away his dulhaniya!'<br><br>Bhavana<br>

Thanks bhavana! πŸ˜ƒ
Kripa is besharam abt her honeymoon, she cant help it, shes very much in love! 😳 And yes, Angad has corrupted her. πŸ˜‰ Yes, we will have a flashback in next part how AK met and fell in love. Swiss Alps will be there in the story.

pallavi
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 start wid AK weddin....
wanna noe how AK met....angad wid d kids was cute....
cont soonEdited by love_KYPH - 14 years ago
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey hun:
Thank you for acknowledging me in the beginning of this FF(it meant alot to me & I very much appreciate that)....Yes the plot idea of this story is mine but bringing it to life will be all your doing & from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for writing this very special FF. Thank you so much!

Wow what a great start to the FF.....Kripa already dreaming of her suhaag raat with her Angad....besharam ladki....πŸ˜†...who wouldn't though with a hubby like Angad.....πŸ˜‰......

Loved all the interactions between the two families.....Sharma household is a buzz with the wedding preparations....The way you described Kripa's feeling & her getting dressed was awesome.....

Looking forward to the next update....Pls pls continue soon.....Thanks once again for accepting to write this FF.....awesome.....

I couldn't have asked any one else to write this FF when I have you, the best AK FF writer right here....Thank you Pallavi......

Pls continue soon.......

MochaQueen thumbnail
i love how u always describe kripas lips as cupids bow hehe
loveed the description :D
honeymoon in switzerland sounds romantic :P but poor girl her dreams will be broken!! or atleast postponed :P
i love how besharam kripa is in this ff unlike her usual self she seems mor elike a romantic dreamer here :D
so kripas a singer
im feeling sorry for kripa alredy :(
haha they always start with fighting
but angad doesnt seem so romantic :P
kripa seems alot like me...daydreamer :P
apshagun to hogaya :(
i dont like mishti :@
angad will break his promise :(
whats the surprise :O that hes gonna ditch her?:|
whats maanglik??
awww kripas dadi has only few months left :(
prithvi is weird :P
awww mili is cute :P
and dipu too:P
cont soooooon
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Start! Looking forward to the nxt update. Plz add me to ur PM list :)
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part...kripa is in cloud9. hope, the accident dsnt relate to Angad!!

Does dadi really going to die?

Prithvi..always eyeing on kripa..poor character!!!

MISTHY ..  negative character...without her no ff goes well!!!

kyphakbest thumbnail
WELL WELL WELLπŸ˜ƒ   u finally started it.πŸ˜ƒ i have been waiting. KRIPA is a naughtyπŸ˜‰ naughty😳 girl and ANGAD on the other hand semms to b a little serious😎. but em thinking is angad going to decieve kripaπŸ€”πŸ€”. dont know wat u hav 4 us😊.
great updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
cont soon
angadluvkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesum start
kripa is so excited bout her marriage 😳 ...
usually its angad who is always in a hurry 2 get married n so excited in most of ur ffs....
here angad is such a workaholic πŸ˜’
i hope angad wil not deceive kripa
cont soon
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,

Great start. Looks like this one also will be a straight winner like all your other FFs.

After such a happy start, you have certainly piqued by curiosity as to who is gonna deceive whom. I hope its not in the league of the wham bam surprise that we got in Ami Je Tomar!!! Only you could have come with the first cousins tangent.

Sooooooooooooo waiting for the next part.

Update soon and thanks for the PM.

Cheers!!!

Sona
Angadzgirl thumbnail
Awww di.....its was sooo Awesome part....πŸ‘πŸ‘ just loved it so much... 

Aww Angad n Kripa r getting married....😳  n cant wait till they get married....πŸ˜‰

Aww kripa has already started to dream about her suhag raat n honeymoon...😳

Angad's sooo naughty n Angad n Kripa convection was really cute n sweet...😳

di continue soon....πŸ€—