Bidaai turning into a emotional comedy

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
A serial that used to be unique is getting to be painfully predictable and the storyline logic is making it into an emotional comedy.

Ragini daydreams about  Ranvir, chases him in her mind, does not think but runs off the stairs, falls and loses baby.

Kaushi and Vasu become Lalita Pawars from old hindi cinema with their drama and thappads.

Nishita brainwashes Sadi into the sacchai ka raasta and closes all raastas for Sadi

The crooked inspector does bakwas about Ranvir-Sadi relationship and Alekh-Ragi relationship and no one puts him at his place

After all these years, Malti brainwashes Vinu baba to naacho on her unglees

Alekh gets crazier than what he was when he was really sick

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poonam... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey right
i cant wait until tomorrow
vasu will made sadhna responsible for the miscarage
really want to know how ragini will react!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suresh555

A serial that used to be unique is getting to be painfully predictable and the storyline logic is making it into an emotional comedy.

Ragini daydreams about  Ranvir, chases him in her mind, does not think but runs off the stairs, falls and loses baby.

Kaushi and Vasu become Lalita Pawars from old hindi cinema with their drama and thappads.

Nishita brainwashes Sadi into the sacchai ka raasta and closes all raastas for Sadi

The crooked inspector does bakwas about Ranvir-Sadi relationship and Alekh-Ragi relationship and no one puts him at his place

After all these years, Malti brainwashes Vinu baba to naacho on her unglees

Alekh gets crazier than what he was when he was really sick

well said yarr..😆😆😆..d show hs turned in2 a BIG COMEDY CIRCUS..i wonder id dis d same show i ws mad 4..i'm seeing it only 4 my RANVIR..n especially 2 c his reaction over d unnecessary miscarriage.....😡😡
Bidaai ka Khichdi banadiya!😆🤣
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i guess Bidaai CT's decided to make a comedy show, and they started their experiment on the original bidaai.

Lol., kez nice one, khichdi bana diya
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shall we expect to see a second marriage,extra-marital afairs,an out'n'out vamp,zooming cameras,wide range of angles etc etc.

Biddai has run its course.Period.
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
smitha di, looking at the present scenario, it looks like we'll get to see all these very soon in bidaai
Nihaaragvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lollllllllll seriouslyyy guyzzzz......it really turned into big comedy circus.....no reality in charecters.....especially raginiz...i use to love her chrecter.....butttt nwwwwwww............😲😲😲
Smitha dee and Dhara:-Not to forget,RE-INCARNATIONS!🤣
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shudders to even think abt it.