Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

uff yeh thapad but alekh..muahhh

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
well a big round of applause 4 ALEKH..👏👏👏..watever he said 2 SADI ws rude or may b his POV..but he excelled 2day..wen he heard abt RAGI's miscarriage..😡😡😡..oh my god his expressions were AWESOME..especially in d scene where he said k 'mai tumhare liye kuch nhi kar paya"..n nt 2 4gt he ws lukin DAMN HOT 2day..😉😉
n d BAD NEWZ-kaushi ne bht zor se SADI ko THAPAD mara..sb use bura bhala bol rhe the..
now i thnk its d HIGH TIME k RANVIR ko jail se bahar nikaloooooooooo..dey shud appeal in high court fatafat se..bas ab bht ho chuka RAN ko ab chudwaoo yarrrr...😭😭😭
but i'm eagerly waitin 2 c his reaction..BECHARAAA..bht royega..😭😭😭..aur koi uske aansoo ponchne wala b nhi hoga or shud i say k HOGI..
poor RANVIR..😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry to say Alekh's negative reaction towards Sadhana negates his positive reaction towards Ragini.Kaushi went a step ahead and slapped Sadhana.Vasu,Alekh,Kaushi deserves nothing but contempt.They are not even eligible to ask for forgiveness at the end of this track

Ragini's reaction will be realistic after this miscarriage but by the time she comes to her senses it will already be too late.

Ragvir are suffering but then Sadhana too.The way everyone bombarded her with their accusations was plain horrible.
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sadhna ki ek galti woh bhe sach ko jhooth bana ker bolnaa..

this galthi of sadhna made everyone frgt watever she has done for them all till date n since all her life:((i cannot believe yeh wohey alekh hai i think it is someone else n not sadi's alu and our alu:((
The thappad was painful and insulting ... how come she is still with them!...
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes she shuld just leave rajvansh house and go live alone sumwhere
yahan none luvs her none understandsa her and MOST IMP:
Vasu needs ragini..ragini needs ranvir..ranvir needs his kid and ragini..alekh needs his families happiness..kaushi needs raginis happiness..malti venu avni navin need money..
NONE NEEDS SADHNA..sadhna loves and needs alll:((
naneta thumbnail

yeah d slap ws wrong..😡😡😡..but ALEKH is rite in his place..sab sahi hain..apni apni jagah pe bcoz dey all r goin through d bad phase..its just k sab apne aap mei itna dukhi hain k wo ek dusre ka dukh nhi dekh pa rhe..n aur shayad sbse zyada SADI ka..

but i think it will b RANVIR only jo use insaaf dilwayega aur uski importance realise karwayega sbko..

actually sbse bada kasuur CTs ka hai who hv ruined d beauty of relationship d 4sm shares..😭

hereandhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pata nahi CTs ke dimaag main ye baat kahan se aa gayi ki agar wo relations ko tutte hue batayenge ,jyada rona dhona dikhayenge to TRPs badengi ayr audiences ko bhi ye pasand aayega ....

Creatives plz take a break go somewhere and apne mind ko refresh kar ke aao .

It is so bad that during this festive time and new year time we have to watch such sad and rona dhona scenes  ...it really spoils my mood  
naneta thumbnail
Originally posted by: hereandhappy

Pata nahi CTs ke dimaag main ye baat kahan se aa gayi ki agar wo relations ko tutte hue batayenge ,jyada rona dhona dikhayenge to TRPs badengi ayr audiences ko bhi ye pasand aayega ....

Creatives plz take a break go somewhere and apne mind ko refresh kar ke aao .

It is so bad that during this festive time and new year time we have to watch such sad and rona dhona scenes  ...it really spoils my mood  

heyy u r new to d forum..i'm also new here..a big hi..
back to d topic..very well said.......agree..........in dis festive season we hv 2 bear so much of RONA DHONA..😡😡😡..but hope k RAN jaldi chut jaye aur we gt 2 c a lot of HAPPINESS..aur atleast thodi bht hi sahi..but stop dis MAHABORING track..
hereandhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

heyy u r new to d forum..i'm also new here..a big hi..
back to d topic..very well said.......agree..........in dis festive season we hv 2 bear so much of RONA DHONA..😡😡😡..but hope k RAN jaldi chut jaye aur we gt 2 c a lot of HAPPINESS..aur atleast thodi bht hi sahi..but stop dis MAHABORING track..

Hey ,yes i am new to this forum .....you can call me Mona

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrettyGirl19

yes she shuld just leave rajvansh house and go live alone sumwhere

yahan none luvs her none understandsa her and MOST IMP:
Vasu needs ragini..ragini needs ranvir..ranvir needs his kid and ragini..alekh needs his families happiness..kaushi needs raginis happiness..malti venu avni navin need money..
NONE NEEDS SADHNA..sadhna loves and needs alll:((

do u hate sadhna?