Posted: 14 years ago

hey,,,

where are those people,,who used to defend tapu??????????

by syaing that nani,,, feeds evil dose to her??????

now plss tell me,, did nani taught her to be the sonia of aiteraaz?

means pati se pyaar na mile toh purane premi se contact karo"

i m sure," yeh idea toh nani k pass bhi nhi hoga"

so a snake does not need to learn how to bite or how to spit poison

and the hieght is that,,, our angel tapu makes nani surprised by her noble deeds,,,

like she never told nani abt her first shikaar,"sid"till now

and what a wild description of a night-out,,, she is making? "bikhre baal,, thaki aankhein etc...

OMG experience speeks everywhere,,,,,,

and if once she gets sure that,,, ichha spent a night with veer,,,,

then to copy her,,, she'll definitly contact sid,,,, to do the same,,,,and then,,,,,,,,ram hi rahkhe

so earlier it seemed a tough compitition b/w tapu and nani,,,

bt now,,i think for evillness tapu nani ki bhi nani ha,⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago
a good one ...😊

I want all taps supporters to respond 😃😃😃
OK first of all Tapasya did not contact Sid. Sid followed her. And second she is not two timing yet. Shes probably gonna use him...as for her relationship with Sid before marriage, theres nohing anyone should comment on about that because even nice people dont tell their elders about their relationships. And u shudnt presume that Tapasya will go on to do the rest of the stuff u so kindly wrote!

Anyway I had the feeling I was the only Tapasya supporter!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

OK first of all Tapasya did not contact Sid. Sid followed her. And second she is not two timing yet. Shes probably gonna use him...as for her relationship with Sid before marriage, theres nohing anyone should comment on about that because even nice people dont tell their elders about their relationships. And u shudnt presume that Tapasya will go on to do the rest of the stuff u so kindly wrote!

Anyway I had the feeling I was the only Tapasya supporter!

I think ur feeling is absolutely rt.  Sid followed her, but when he called persistently, she answered his phone and was talking to him like she is his girlfriend and not a married woman.  She was thrilled about the flowers and seemed to boost her already inflated ego.

Nice people of course dont tell elders, but Taps is like Nani's chela and follows her every instruction to the core.  So how come she hid this from Nani....coz she knows that what she is doing is wrong now.

The rest of it whether she would do or not , we dont know....but though she might not go all the way, she will definitely lead this Sid on and then it will all blow up in her face.

Originally posted by sssiham

I think ur feeling is absolutely rt.  Sid followed her, but when he called persistently, she answered his phone and was talking to him like she is his girlfriend and not a married woman.  She was thrilled about the flowers and seemed to boost her already inflated ego.

Nice people of course dont tell elders, but Taps is like Nani's chela and follows her every instruction to the core.  So how come she hid this from Nani....coz she knows that what she is doing is wrong now.

The rest of it whether she would do or not , we dont know....but though she might not go all the way, she will definitely lead this Sid on and then it will all blow up in her face.

She wont have an affair with him...I think she'll use him in some way...perhaps she thinks she can use him to make Veer jealous...and meanwhile Veer will consider trying to work things out with her. I think that it wont blow up in her face just yet. And as for Nani...well she herself has taught Tapasya the art of of a world of lies so now she only is on the recieving end😃 as for Tapasya...she enjoys this feeling that people love her. But please, I dot think we shud say she'l has done omething b4 she actually does it...cos she might not...I still dont think shes THAT characterless not to care for her izzat!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

She wont have an affair with him...I think she'll use him in some way...perhaps she thinks she can use him to make Veer jealous...and meanwhile Veer will consider trying to work things out with her. I think that it wont blow up in her face just yet. And as for Nani...well she herself has taught Tapasya the art of of a world of lies so now she only is on the recieving end😃 as for Tapasya...she enjoys this feeling that people love her. But please, I dot think we shud say she'l has done omething b4 she actually does it...cos she might not...I still dont think shes THAT characterless not to care for her izzat!
excuse me,,,, what is the connection b/w my tapu and izzat?

plss dont blame her like that,,,,and what a sugesstion to tapu,,,,that she should use sid

he never did anything wrong to tapu,,,,his love for tapu is true till now,,,

and you want to tapu to use him?????????what an idea sir ji
come on dears,you r creating twpo parties in this forum ,i m really hurt,though i love rashami but i never said anything wrong about any one ,plerase note it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Originally posted by rupalbuland

come on dears,you r creating twpo parties in this forum ,i m really hurt,though i love rashami but i never said anything wrong about any one ,plerase note it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no dear,,, its not we are creating parties,,,its freedom of expression,,,,

we respect the actors,,,,and this disscusion is strictly belongs to the characters,,,
not actors,,,,and when tapu's character'll show some positivity,,
,good comments will come from everywhere,,,,
Originally posted by shonuu

no dear,,, its not we are creating parties,,,its freedom of expression,,,,

we respect the actors,,,,and this disscusion is strictly belongs to the characters,,,
not actors,,,,and when tapu's character'll show some positivity,,
,good comments will come from everywhere,,,,

And this is exactly what im trying to say!!! She's had bad influences in her life and shes never known how to be positive! I really wish that she changes and Im saying I want Veer to be with her and accept her because only from there her recovery can start. For once, she'll have a true personalty to look upto. Veer's goodness will infect her too and he'll become her guide. I know that once she becomes positive, she'll love it and hate herself for the way she is now! I want that she be happy in the true sense, by being satisfied that she is a nice person, because I pity her alot. Sid cant be her guide because hes just like her now and he could never be the true genuine person that Veer is! I dont want Tapu to be satisfied that she beat Icha, I want her to be satisifed about her personality. But she needs a guide for that, which only Veer can be! I want her to feel loved, becaue maybe thats what she misses. I know if Veer helps her, she could change! Please Veer Please help that poor soul!!!!!!

And im telling u, the day she improves and good comments come about her, will be the day I will rejoice! Right now im absolutely sick and sad to see people wishing for her death!😭

to make Veer her guide - her actions need to be corrected !!
a guide cant be seduced 😉

she has to follow her guide not expect the guide to follow her
she needs to listen to her guide not the vice versa .............😆😆