Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

I had said I would only come back if they brought back Yudi.

As Yudi.

Now that they have instead re-introduced him in a new avatar, I'm most definitely staying away.

They did exactly what I feared they would do.  Same old geesa peeta nonsense. 

Agree 100%.....and looks like they are showing YUDI as naive or very innocent character who is picked by villagers and kids,....hope he wouldn't look funny (which i felt today) !!!

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with you Rakhie and Ritiji...

Narayan is again a trial n error thing to see audience response to his character n get viewers back......

If he turns out Yudi, fine. No double role is acceptable esp now that they are showing him married with 2 kids........
darshana23 thumbnail
Ritiji this is challenge for Kapil........ He has to look or give expression which will make audience laugh on him or feel pitty on him....... So far we have loved Yudi straight, responsible, angry..... But Narayan is total different shade as compared to Yudi........... And I feel he got none of the characteristics to stand as leader of something at any point of time.....
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wanted to see him in khaikepan banaras wala look as i told earlier when his deat news came and without watching him only reading your views i can say he is excately like that..........so i have no option to complain but i will still complain because i did not ask for wife and two kids in bonus..........

ye creative humaare mangne se bhi jyaadaa hi humko de dete hain......nahi lagtaa .aur ye genorocity actually kills us........

he is yudi and i want to see him little naive kind of person who out of things make himself look little fool and innocent
darshana23 thumbnail
Haan Beena di, we always demand for something little and pata nahi why creatives goes on giving some bonus thin to us??
yurafan thumbnail
Its almost 4 months since I scribbeled anything here at IF thanks to creatives but last night I watched the show and saw KAPIL riding a bicycle with gawar family..I mean what have they done to this show?

Well no more furtration I had enough from this and the race to move in the show irrespective what you are showing is what called mandi house.

Seeing Yuid getting married to some stupid IMLI I thing we can watch yudi riding bail gari with half a dozen kids.

So no comments and I would rather exclude myself from any predictions and imaginations as its creatives show ...and they are not bound to live up to viewers expectations.

Well I'm still not out from IMLI YUDI marriage although its a track but I couldn;t take it ..I can tolerate many more angad and many more narayan's as long as kapil is there and anjali is there but not a single glimplse of IMLI...Excuse me!

-happy holidays
Nidhi