*Goddess Of Beauty Katrina Kaif Heaven*Awards;pg2 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago

OMG yeah!!! i totally 4gt about a.r. rahman song... i think we really have to wait nxt yr for every single news and updates ... so sad!!

i loved her performance last yr.. it was one of the best performance ever......she looked like an goddess in that white and blak sarii......it was so gr8!!!! so hopefully she does it again this yr..... maybe paisa paisa or main tera dhadkan teri lol....but its not solo though.......

awwwwww crysiiii dun cry hehe..... lemme see if i can find something to cheer u up....... hang on :p
Originally posted by .glamorous.

Kat needs to hire a new PR team!!! i dont think she can finish a movie in 1 yr can she?? i know she finished DDD in few months but she wasnt even in half of the movie more like cameo appearance!!! so yeah i only think there is 1 release nxt yr.. that is so unlike kat.. kat always always do diff genre and always have movies after movies :(

about dostana 2 - i dont know about this :( i mean there are reports and priyanka said it but she didnt confirm it..she said she heard kat is doing it... dont u think they wud have confirmed by now! also kat said she didnt signed a movie yet...

gosh its so confusing.....maybe she wants to take a holiday and come bk and sort everything out.. little does she know that there are some people who are waiting for some good news.. :(

Goddd i sooo much agree with u dear Kat needs to hire a new PR its Zahed na? ufff plzzzz get fire him and get a new plzzzzzzzz...

i know she finished DDD in 1 in half month or 2 months because shoot for it jan and then before the summer and then after NY released she shoot for it and it was complete...

did u see that interview of Kat dear where she was wearing the red dress the one at the veet event she gived an interview to NDTV Imagine i saw a clip of it she was asked about dostana 2 the journo said reumors says u have signed dostana 2 and u know what she didnt denie or confirm it sooo its true that she have been offered it and then she said somehting like i dont talk about my movies till my movies are ready to go on floors then she said there is some movies i am thinking about to do lets see what happends... but we have to confirmed movies of Kat one si the abbas mustan movie with abhi and neil and its going on floors in september 2010 then there is the anees bazmes movie with akshay....

i want some news sooo badly i feel soo sad everyone else have news about their favourites and we dont its not fair hope we get some soon....

i know maybe Kat will firts talk about her future projects when she is back from London...

OMG yeah!!! i totally 4gt about a.r. rahman song... i think we really have to wait nxt yr for every single news and updates ... so sad!!

i loved her performance last yr.. it was one of the best performance ever......she looked like an goddess in that white and blak sarii......it was so gr8!!!! so hopefully she does it again this yr..... maybe paisa paisa or main tera dhadkan teri lol....but its not solo though.......

awwwwww crysiiii dun cry hehe..... lemme see if i can find something to cheer u up....... hang on :p

i know dear i also think we have to wait till next year for news and updates :(

OMGG i totally agree with u loved her performance last year too she rocked at the filmfare, sabsey favourite kaun awards etc........  i know she looked like an goddess in those sarees... yes hopefully she will give us some fantastic performances in 2010 i sooo badly want to see her performe on Tune Jo Na Kaha, Mere Sang, Hai Junoon, Tera Hone Laga Hoon, Tu Jaane Na, Main Tera Dhadkan Teri, Paisa Paisa, Risthe Naate and omgg also Gale Lag ja lol and also Prem Ki Naaiya and Oh By God

Imao i said soo many songs haha😆😆

http://www.modicreations.com/index.php/cPath/42
^ hope this will cheer u up for 2day hehe.....
katz PR is zahed? who is he?
how do u know?
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGG Rheaaaaaaaaaaa my day is completely made now omggggg howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute and how sweeet awwwwwieeeeeeeeee faint on the spot these pics are toooo cute...... look at her smile omgggggggg she is seriusly the godess love her soo soo mucha nd see her posing with the kids awwww sooo cute where do u get all this from so soo cute.. Rhea u  seriously my sunshine wohooo luv yaa jaanuuu always makes my day hehe...

omggggg guess what i just thought lol if Kat is going to London today i am sure the media will take pics of her at the aiport wohooooo

katz PR is zahed? who is he?
how do u know?

u know Kareena's PR is Zahed... and Kat and kareena have the same PR a big fan of Kareena told me this for some months ago and Kat also said that they have the same PR u know he is a jerk lol
awwwwww crsyii.. itz k dear...

she left me speechless... i even made those my wallpaper because she is so cute wit the kids.....she looks like goddess... its $18 for each photo hehehe... those pics reminded me why im her die-hard fan..coz she is beautiful inside out! its evident frm those pics..

are you serious? omg i hope they do.....
wait is manager and PR same ppl hehe
i know kareena and katrina got same manager but not sure about PR.. i dont think she has any!! thatz why we have to wait like days to official statement or confirmation coz either she or manager does it.. not PR!