*Goddess Of Beauty Katrina Kaif Heaven*Awards;pg2 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

Priyanka bonds with Kat

Meena Iyer , TNN 23 December 2009, 12:00am IST
Text Size:
|
They may not have a mutual admiration society going. However by sheer virtue of the fact that both these girls are threatened by only one name '
Priyanka Chopra More Pics
Twitter Facebook Share
Email Save
Kareena Kapoor, the current reigning diva of Bollywood, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif have formed a silent bond.

When news leaked that PC was upset that she wasn't part of Dostana 2 that is likely to go on floors in May 2010, the sultry actress said, "I don't know who is doing Dostana 2. I have heard Katrina has been offered the film. If she has, then she is a lucky girl. I have heard the script of the sequel from Tarun Mansukhani and let me tell you it is a fabulous script. The leading lady has a lot of scope."

When asked whether she's upset that she is not part of this project, she says, "How can I be a part of this film? If you remember my story in Dostana ended happily ever after because I walked into the sunset holding hands with Bobby Deol. Naturally I can't make a comeback in the sequel." However PC feels that if Kat is the girl in Dostana 2, then she is truly fortunate.

Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago
FIRST congo every1 for the new FC!!! Its nice to see my name up there!!! 😳 😳

Secondly, even PC knows that D2 was offered to kat! Why on earth doesn't tarum mansukhani spill the beans!!! I'll die waiting for the confirmation!!!
Originally posted by zoreen

FIRST congo every1 for the new FC!!! Its nice to see my name up there!!! 😳 😳

Secondly, even PC knows that D2 was offered to kat! Why on earth doesn't tarum mansukhani spill the beans!!! I'll die waiting for the confirmation!!!

Hiii Zoruuuu missed u sooo much how are u jaanuu???

i am soo happy to hear this Kat defently must be in the movie i mean why should priyanka say her name liek this i really want Katrina in this movie only john and katrina omggg plzzzzzzzz make our dream coem true hiii zoruu come to twitter me tweeting Tarun about it u also do :) do that we want Katrina in it :)
hey me doing fine, tooo busy wid my exams!!! Totally exhausted! 8 more papers to go!!!!

All i do is just come to IF and check if its confirm that kat is in Dostana 2! But wat the fudge, no newz at all!!!

Thats right why would PC take kats name JUST LIKE THAT? I m hating Tarun right now for not letting anything out, but even hes right in keep everything a secret!!

I'll be going off again! Hate the examz preperations!!! You take care and hope the GOOD KAT NEWZ comes right on my Bday!!!

Take care Byee!
Originally posted by zoreen

hey me doing fine, tooo busy wid my exams!!! Totally exhausted! 8 more papers to go!!!!

All i do is just come to IF and check if its confirm that kat is in Dostana 2! But wat the fudge, no newz at all!!!

Thats right why would PC take kats name JUST LIKE THAT? I m hating Tarun right now for not letting anything out, but even hes right in keep everything a secret!!

I'll be going off again! Hate the examz preperations!!! You take care and hope the GOOD KAT NEWZ comes right on my Bday!!!

Take care Byee!

awwwwww sweet heart wish u all the best with your exams i am sure u gonna rock :) my prayers and wishes always with u :)

awwww sweet heart u dont worry hopefully Kat is in Dostana 2 lets hope and pray i did tweet him hopefully he will tweet me back :)

awwwww okc tc dear and see yaa soon and all the best luv yaa loads

Katrina Kaif: The Magic of Innocence

According to recent reports Katrina Kaif is one of the most popular actresses amongst the net surfers. This young actress who came from UK four years ago has been constantly in the limelight for her sweet and innocent smile and a very hot bod at the same time.

The fact that this bomb shell had all the leading male stars eating out of her hands is rather an understatement to make. She has a record of giving hits with every male star that she has worked with. Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukesh, and Salman Khan you name a popular actor and there she has a movie with him.

Even a yester year star like Govinda has been able to be very successfully paired opposite this exquisite beautiful bollywood actress. What has appealed to the audience is her amicable accent which is a nice diction combination of the British and the Indian accents combined.

This pretty bollywood actress has proved that it is not necessary to be a behenji to be on the top of the charts in bollywood. As long as there is substantial warmth in the whole personality combined with a little spirit of 'Making a genuine effort', there can be no stopping such a person, and that's what Kareena has done.

That is exactly what Katrina has done. She has left no stone unturned and has given her best in every movie that she has been cast in. Her sincerity shows with every passing film and that has endeared her to her fans all the more.

Speculations have always been the part of this young actress' life on her personal matters. Every time there are reports of her and Salman being separated by certain people, again a counter report comes out about how her BF(Salman Khan) had just bought for her some expensive gift so again everyone goes in a tizzy wondering what this beautiful actress is up to.

Any which ways this is one sensational actress who is ruling bollywood and it seems shall rule it for as long as she wishes to rule it.

What do we say but Keep it up Kat!

Congratz KATholics for the new FC .. ❤️
thanks  for that and congo to you also!

i just got up hehe.. its 2 20 p.m. here..

wat u upto?

oh lol itzz 1:20 am here, cant sleep!

nothing mucch reaali testing out some siggie designs! wbu?