Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

😆 ok cool.. Story going well.. well finish your FF fully then we'll read just one thing you're as hot as john????😆 😆 😆

@tanu: Open the door yaar! aamir is knocking he wants to ctach you in his arms and then you guys can have the electrifying eye contact!!😳
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 14 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

😆 ok cool.. Story going well.. well finish your FF fully then we'll read just one thing you're as hot as john????😆 😆 😆

@tanu: Open the door yaar! aamir is knocking he wants to ctach you in his arms and then you guys can have the electrifying eye contact!!😳

i would show u how hotter i am than John but u see pics might hurt ur eyes
Armu4eva thumbnail
@vini: ohh vinny u wont beleive it...aamir just broke open the door...n kicked the ghost..like he kicked..vasooli.....hai..n am abt to fall in his arms....😍

@immy: god ur choice in MEN..r the finest...yaar....if Ejoo wasnt enouf..u hv john as ..well...Ladies...u hv competition....the Miseltoed Man is eyeing ur Studs...
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@vini: ohh vinny u wont beleive it...aamir just broke open the door...n kicked the ghost..like he kicked..vasooli.....hai..n am abt to fall in his arms....😍

@immy: god ur choice in MEN..r the finest...yaar....if Ejoo wasnt enouf..u hv john as ..well...Ladies...u hv competition....the Miseltoed Man is eyeing ur Studs...

am only eyein one person and that is Payal, course gd choice of men, i cant beat Eijaz in real but i can sure beat him in my ff😆
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

i would show u how hotter i am than John but u see pics might hurt ur eyes

@Immy: hurt my eyes cos it's too bad to look at??😆 😆

@tanu: man that vasooli episode!!!! got me laughing AGAIN woman!!!! i rmbered how armaan flew up and start giving kicks and punches here and there!!! it was HIL-LA-RI-IOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

@Immy: hurt my eyes cos it's too bad to look at??😆 😆

@tanu: man that vasooli episode!!!! got me laughing AGAIN woman!!!! i rmbered how armaan flew up and start giving kicks and punches here and there!!! it was HIL-LA-RI-IOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

na not it to bad, jus u sound like an innocent woman, don want corrupt u😆😆😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
@vini: u bet ...armu..throwing punches all over...was a classic...

@immy: hmm...i m glad that u confirmed..that ur still  interested in WOMEN....err..one woman...payal...(gosh wuld like to know what happens when aanchal knows..how much happiness immy is going to bring in her life..)
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@vini: u bet ...armu..throwing punches all over...was a classic...

@immy: hmm...i m glad that u confirmed..that ur still  interested in WOMEN....err..one woman...payal...(gosh wuld like to know what happens when aanchal knows..how much happiness immy is going to bring in her life..)

offourse it only women am interested in, jeez what fun i get likin a guy😆😆😆 someone tell Aanchal am her knight in shinin armour............. ANYONE WANT A SNOWBALL FIGHT😆