Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Alekh's emotions - Page 2

Poll

Do u think Alekh is the worst character in Bidaai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: suresh555

Sadhana has been living in celebacy inspite of being a maried woman. She has loved Alekh selflessly. Even before Sadhana's court scene, Alekh has been acting up with  her. The obsession to be a good son has interfered with him being a good husband. That in my books makes him pretty bad. I'd rather see him back to paagal Alekh, atleast he was sincere and sweet

You are so right. Poor Sadi, changed this mentally unstable guy into a normal person..... No SR....no motherhood ke sapney and what does she get in return.....aaj toh limit thi....Alekh said "TUm Kaante ki tarah chubthi ho". 😑

Originally posted by: kamuralee

I feel alek is one of the bestest and the sweetest character in bidaai. He did everything to help ragini in tough times. Koyi to hona chaheye na ragini ko sambalnekeliye. I agree with Kezia he considers Ranveer above everything..

I dont know why he is behaving like this to sadana but as time comes he will be justified...

Well I am not comparing or anything. But being a human myself, I find it too tough to resist ... I mean, when Ranvir cares even a little bit (like abit of respect or understanding) Sadhna ... its not good then..right?

Well anyways... everyone have their POV in here as they say it! No offence. Me... infact am not a crazy fan of anyone ... pardon me. I do go with the flow of the tale... but .... I couldnt resist. Take it easy!

Alekh ranks Ranvir above all else ... even above his own innocent wife? To me, every relation have their own place ... and such relations like mother-son, siblings, spouse ... cannot be compared. And each have their own place in a persons life.

In all ... Alekh to me (and no only to me as I can see) have not been upto the mark.
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AALEKH is one of the best & real character of BIDAAI so far. whatever he did with letters was absolutely right. Afterall he is a human being. According 2 him (AALEKH) SADi is little bit responsible 4 the whole incident (not pool scene only court drama). Hejust want 2 manage every thing. Aur ye AALEKH ki saraafat hai ki unhone ab tak SADI ko ghar se nahi nikala. Warna unki jagah koi aur hota toh woh SADI ko RV house mein enter hi na karne deta (according 2 my family). So AALEKH is best. I dont want 2 say more for MAMA ji. MAMAJi cant understand AALEKH's pain. AALEKH's reaction towards MAMAJI was wrong but slightly it was fair also. AALEKH ji u r the best character. Keep onπŸ‘πŸΌ u deserve a big πŸ‘
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pankhi

AALEKH is one of the best & real character of BIDAAI so far. whatever he did with letters was absolutely right. Afterall he is a human being. According 2 him (AALEKH) SADi is little bit responsible 4 the whole incident (not pool scene only court drama). Hejust want 2 manage every thing. Aur ye AALEKH ki saraafat hai ki unhone ab tak SADI ko ghar se nahi nikala. Warna unki jagah koi aur hota toh woh SADI ko RV house mein enter hi na karne deta (according 2 my family). So AALEKH is best. I dont want 2 say more for MAMA ji. MAMAJi cant understand AALEKH's pain. AALEKH's reaction towards MAMAJI was wrong but slightly it was fair also. AALEKH ji u r the best character. Keep onπŸ‘πŸΌ u deserve a big πŸ‘

Ab yeh hi kasar baaki hai ke Alekh apni biwi ko ghar se nikaal de. I think that will happen too. Is akalmand se aur kya umeed ki jaa sakti hai. After all he is Vasu's blood. This family never appreciate anyone. Maybe what CM did to Alekh was what he deserves. He definitely does not deserve any love. Sadhana's one mistake is so big that he forgot all her goodness and favours on his family
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yess kaise koi apni uss patni ko bahar bikal sakta hai jisne use naya jeewan diya gr8 wat a iq
rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AALEKH was right. she deserve worse than this. Here everyone admit that she is a human being. So she have 2 behave like a normal human being. not abnormal. AALEKH is more mature & smart than her. She always behave like a foolish lady. she do everything according t0 her thought her POV. She never tried 2 understnd another persons' POV. Aur woh kehte hai na "Murkh dost se samjhdaar dushman jyada behtar hota hai"  Ghar se nikaalna bhi toh bahut chhoti punishment hai. jab unhe apne family ki fikra hi nahi hai, unhe apni family se koi khushi nahi mil rahi hai, sirf aansu hi mil rahe hai toh behtar hai ki khud hi ghar chhod kar chale jaaye. kamsekam AALEKH ji ka toh bhala hoga. Aur ek baat AALEKH ji ke thik hone mein RANVIR ka contribution jyada hai. kyunki RANVIR agar na hote toh AALEKH ji aaj bhi paagal hote aur CM ke pichhe pichhe ghumte. SADI 😑
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was waiting to see how he would be with mamaji and was really surprised by his behaviour.He is not the same character any more.I feel like he will turn into a cold-hearted,emotionless man.may be the male version of Vasu.Not worst by any standards if that's the case he wouldn't have lied to Ragini about the letter but def on that path if he doesn't buck up soon and change his behaviour towards Sadhana.Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i dont think so at all .
whatever he & rajvansh family is doing  is more then justified.
i m not geting why everyone is calling vasu , alekh ,ragini selfish.
why?
thinking about family ,it's members is not at all selfishness.
if this is called selfishness then every good person should be selfish becoz family should always come first.
if they r scolding sadhna or saying bad words 2 sadhna it is natural becoz she did wrong ,she could hav easily saved ranvir but she didn't do tht. so why will alekh support sadhna when he knows it is becoz of sadhna ranvir went 2 jail.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I think many people are right here that Alekh cannot be called the worst character. Because he is a normal human being,  as also others. It is impossible for them to think why Sadhna cannot speak one simple lie and why Mamaji is supporting Sdahna's truth. If they could understand that, then they would have never told Sadhna to lie. For Sadhna, speaking lie is something which she cannot do while taking an oath on Bhagwad Gita. Very few people, even many of us, cannot also make out why Sadhna could not speak a lie. If many of us face such a situation, we would probably lie.
There lies the uniqueness of Sadhna and Mamaji's character,who hold truth equivalent to God. They are true followers of "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" and "Satyamevo Jayate". But it is useless to explain all these in today's world.
I am very sure, the way the creatives are handling, it will be obvious that speaking truth ultimately never hurts, rather people who tend to speak lies or side with lie suffer.
Sadhna may get separated from Alekh, but her soul will be ever pure.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really agree wid u omshanti sorry dont knw name but gr8 answer