shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys i was right i mean my guess was right.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ
I had told in another topic that abhinav  of"jaane kya baat hui " fame is vikram as his features resembled the man who was shown in fridays episode.

i am happy to see abhinav again in a new avatar.I think he is a cousin of dev and vivek or related to purohits in some way or the other.i wonder why always avinav plays the role an illegal child (he played santanu in jaane kya baat hui also as an illegal child).
also happy to see that he is the love interest of vishakha and now vish will reenter as chotibahu but this time may be as vikram's wife.😊

vishakha and vikram ---------the name matches also the jodi.what do u think??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
one question guys why there was no news about  abhinav's entry in CB in any of the Telly news channel.
I think vikram's entry is crucial and will help the story to take new twists.(hope the twists are positive for radhika and dev).but i liked dev's attitude .dev really rocksssssssss.
avi28 thumbnail
oh no yar..i hate this vikram guy being Dev's brother or cousin yar.
and it looks like he is now jodi of Vish and both look good together( except for the height) i think thats ok with me but Dev's relative😑
what do u guys think?????
avi28 thumbnail
oh ya Dev always looks very good in anger.😍 he looks hot.
maybe now we'll get to see Dev's anger from now. that would be lovely to watch.😍
shinyclassic thumbnail
Did u find this new guy vikram played by abhinav positive or negative???I think he should be positive .but as dev said that he is not a good guy may be its his misunderstanding.lets hope that vikram doesnot play foul with radev
humaanther thumbnail
i think that he has done something wrong with the purohits and thats the reason they hate him...and he may come back to reclaim his position back in the PB.....
he is more probably a character with grey shades...
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vikram is not the man who caused the accident Vivek remember the episode or is angry with Vivek Mrin in their rooms for divorced he had accused of putting his life at risk with Vikram date the we knew that there were no
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
As long as RaDev are not hurt, it will be good for Vikram to make an entry as Vish's love interest. Let's hope its a positive role. Right now enough negative gangs in CB. And is that the end of Amma? What about her punishment etc that was announced in some articles?
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved Dev's expression when he saw Vikram.
Maybe, he will make Dev jealous, when he flirts
with Radhika.

I think from Radhika's expression she recognized
him cos in my earlier blog, I mentioned that I hope
he wasn't the one acting as Dev's lawyer, when he
came to get Radhika's signature before the wedding
and that is why Vishaka's face lit up when she saw
him, and not because she heard how wealthy Dev is!
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No ChindallTwo she does not recognize Vikram... The lawyer was a different person and not this guy......

This is now confirmed that the character of Visakha will be in the show till the serial ends and she will / already has become a Purohit with the help of this character Vikram.... So no freedom from this character, she will always be hanging over Rad's neck (lifelong) and Radhika would be serving her as a servant untill and unless the irritatives decides to strengthen her character and she fights for her rights.......

As far as this guy is concerned, he has grey shades to his character....  He has not appeared so suddenly after so many years, just like this... the mean smile on the MIRCHA Gang's faces said it all, that Vikram is a bad guy and in the near future would shake hands with this gang....... So more trouble for RaDev.....

The way, Vikram was looking at Radhika looked like that he has got his next bait and he was thinking how to use this trump card of his....... He was assessing Rad's just as we assess a goat before slaying his neck......

A love triangle may be possible in the near future but for now it will be Rad's who will be used very badly by both this mean and selfish people, Visakha and Vikram (GOD !!!! What a pair ??!)

I am thinking the kind of reaction Purohits would give when they would find out about Vish and Vikram's marriage and the look on Dev when Rad's would persuade Dev to let Vish stay in the mansion indirectly giving permission to Vikram also to stay at PB....  (the 2 person Dev hates the most)