Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Loved teh way you described Rahat and his feelings..totally beautiful at teh way you actually explained them detailed wise!!!
Enjoyed reading this one..:))
Even Natasha..was smart!

Nice update...:))

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved it! So Rahat was one who saved her. The story keeps on getting interesting. The tension between Seema and him was understandable, due to the vile reaction of the media. I hate this thing about the media. They blow everything out of proportion Instead of supporting the democracy as the fourth pillar, they misuse the freedom that has been granted by the constitution.
Will be waiting for more!
_.serendipity._ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanshr

What a wonderful part, Hema! I loved the way you described Rahat's initial turmoil and then relief at his wife's display of faith!

And of course, Natasha, like a true member of the media, is ready to put words in his mouth with stupid allegations!

So this part adds a little bit to the mystery that is Nidhi. There must have been something huge bothering her that day...

Thank you so much Sravi!! Really appreciate the comment!! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Rafa.LunaPotter

Loved teh way you described Rahat and his feelings..totally beautiful at teh way you actually explained them detailed wise!!!

Enjoyed reading this one..:))
Even Natasha..was smart!

Nice update...:))

Thanks Aru dear!! I'm glad you liked it 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Pooj@

I loved it! So Rahat was one who saved her. The story keeps on getting interesting. The tension between Seema and him was understandable, due to the vile reaction of the media. I hate this thing about the media. They blow everything out of proportion Instead of supporting the democracy as the fourth pillar, they misuse the freedom that has been granted by the constitution.
Will be waiting for more!

Pooja, thanks for the comment!! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Yes, what should have been a meaningful work serving to empower people, has become a mere business..