Users

Frequent Posters

_.serendipity._ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Aranya

Oh man!

Hema...*hugs*
This is just brilliant!!
Seriously...I couldnt even believe this part got over so fast!!!
Uhhh..I was almost lost in it when i read it!!!

Great job!!!
Update soon!!!

😳 You really think so?? Wow! That's such a relief. I was so unsure about this part. In fact, I'm so unsure about the story as a whole..you know the whole multiple perspective thing? I'm scared I'll mess it up and fail to live up to this vision I have in my head. So seriously, thanks very, very much for the feedback!! Your comment is truly very encouraging and uplifting!! 😃 😃 😃 You're a star ⭐️ Thank you!!
Edited by _.serendipity._ - 14 years ago
Aww I feel so bad for Prem! Such horrible circumstances, and his only hope is a girl he's never met!

I hope his and Divya's paths cross. I have a feeling she'll be the one to bring him happiness!

Great story Hema! Continue soon :)
Originally posted by: nanshr

Aww I feel so bad for Prem! Such horrible circumstances, and his only hope is a girl he's never met!

I hope his and Divya's paths cross. I have a feeling she'll be the one to bring him happiness!

Great story Hema! Continue soon :)

Heyy, thanks so much, Sravi!! Really appreciate your feedback! 😃
Sneak peak into what's coming up: their paths do cross at some point.. 😉
Thanks again!!
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love it Hema! Can u plz PM me when up put up the next part?
aish_punk thumbnail
hey hema di..this was a sad part..

Prem seemed like he really loves her..but Tanmay made fun of him..so he deactivated his account..lol, how kiddish!..but he's still in school?..how can he love nidhi so mch then..

he went down to have food..n his mom was still waiting for her husband..but he knew he won't come back..so he had to take care of her..aww thats a tough job nw..he sent her to sleep..and came back to his room..

he again sat on the net..n googled her..he was really pissed with all those articles..but he knew she had to stay strong..n he talked to her poster..aww..but he broke down in front of it..thats sad..but i wonder why's he so lonely in life..

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish
Oh that's interesting! I thought maybe Nidhi would have a role in bringing these people together, but I didn't expect her to be the main character! Can't wait for the next part!
Originally posted by: Pooj@

Love it Hema! Can u plz PM me when up put up the next part?

Will do! Thanks for the comment, Pooja! Glad you like it 😃
Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey hema di..this was a sad part..

Prem seemed like he really loves her..but Tanmay made fun of him..so he deactivated his account..lol, how kiddish!..but he's still in school?..how can he love nidhi so mch then..

Well, yes, Tanmay is quite kiddish, and very, very confused! Which is partly why he swings through different moods so fast and so drastically! I don't think he loves Nidhi, although he defintely thinks so. I think he's just lonely and depressed, and therefore idolises her as the solution to all his problems, as his only escape. Even though he doesn't know her. He only thinks he does, as many fans do. And as for age, I was madly in love with SRK when I was 4 😳 .. but then, now I think of it, can't have actually been love. More like admiration, hey?

he went down to have food..n his mom was still waiting for her husband..but he knew he won't come back..so he had to take care of her..aww thats a tough job nw..he sent her to sleep..and came back to his room..

he again sat on the net..n googled her..he was really pissed with all those articles..but he knew she had to stay strong..n he talked to her poster..aww..but he broke down in front of it..thats sad..but i wonder why's he so lonely in life..

I guess what makes him so lonely is partly his family situation, and school where he doesn't have friends and is bullied. But that said, on a deeper level, I don't think he's a victim of others, as much as he's a victim of his own fears and over-sensitivity.

You see, when Tanmay teased him, he didn't have to be so angry. But he was. He didn't have to actually deactivate his fb account either. Just because one person's mean, doesn't mean they all are, right? But that's Prem for you. It seems silly, maybe, but the reason for his attitude is his father's desertion of the family. Prem is really, really hurt, and so, tends to generalise a lot.

So you would notice, after removing Tanmay as friend, he felt that all his friends on fb were the same... "Backstabbers. Like his father." It all boils to the father, really.

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish

Thanks for the awesome comment, Aish! I love the fact that you engage so much with the story, and try to understand all the little titbits 😃 😃 😃 

Edited by _.serendipity._ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: nanshr

Oh that's interesting! I thought maybe Nidhi would have a role in bringing these people together, but I didn't expect her to be the main character! Can't wait for the next part!

She's the main character, but not exactly in the conventional sense. She is the main character in so far as throughout the story, we see her, and the focus is her. But we see her through different people's eyes. It's only much later that we see her as she is. 

What prompted me to write this for the most part, was the fact that people are often very judgmental of others and have opinions on how those people are, based on what they see (and hear from others). Which is not necessarily a bad thing. But we must understand that what a person really is, is known only to that person. We can't assume the veracity of our opinions. In this story, Nidhi is a mystery; in real life, we're all mysteries, to different extents. Often we're mysteries to ourselves. So how can people 'know' us and gossip about us, etc?

Also, with Nidhi being a celebrity, her 'problem' is of a greater magnitude. Everybody thinks they know her, the media, her fans... But most of these people have probably never even met her! And this stuff happens. People think Kareena Kapoor's arrogant, Shahid Kapur is dating, like 10 different people, and God knows what else! It's sad, and what's even sadder is that often the only truth we have access to are fabricated stories. So it's all we know.

Okay, I know I've gotten very serious. But hey the story isn't meant to be sad. Just a bit thought-provoking, maybe 😊

Whoah, loooong comment! 😆 

aish_punk thumbnail

lol u also liked SRK?..i still love him! :P..n well maybe ur right..bcuz the love thing was pretty weird..maybe i was thinking about the SRK-Deepika thing in OSO..but this seems different, so its good!..

n yeah he's really hurt by that fact..but he should recover from it nd move on..because he's still a kid..so he needs to understand life..n if he thinks everyone is bad, he may never find happiness..