Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
First beti ... now bhayya ... who is next??? 🥱 Yea i know am not suppose to post one liners but what the fudge ... jo bhi iss larki ko nazar a jatta hey ussey rishtey daar bana leti hey ... and soney pey suhaga ab bhaiya key liey larki bhi dhoondey gi 🥱🥱 And Prem is away from so  many days and all youbother to tell him is how good viren is? Ofcourse he would be eager to meet viren ... poor guy must be thinking ab meri bewi kaunsi museebat ghar ley ai ... first beti now bhaiyya
Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Is it Nads...now heer made viren's her brother OMG....🤣 Bechara prem ...i guess with the speed that she is bringing home so many so called bahiya . beti and so ....prem will be forced to open a heer ashram..🤣 Thank god i did not watched it..🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
I did not watch either .. but read highlights as i was anxiously waiting for Prem ... par wo tou nahi aya heer ka bhaiya a gaya Seriously what is with BT female leads and making relationships with everyone they find on road or any where?
Bauji brought injured Viren home, not Heer. Heer has no 6th sense to find out if that cute viren is bad or is gonna b bad. Dont blame Heer blindly. Heer is kind & pure, 2 qualities that 21st century woman doesnt posess, & doesnt understand even.
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all  i  can  say  is  prem  plz  come  phast
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kutimani

Bauji brought injured Viren home, not Heer. Heer has no 6th sense to find out if that cute viren is bad or is gonna b bad. Dont blame Heer blindly. Heer is kind & pure, 2 qualities that 21st century woman doesnt posess, & doesnt understand even.

nothing wrong in bringing an injured guy home ... but making them bhai? 😕 I mean you don't make a relationship with every person you feel sympathetic towards or do you? Bringing an injured guy home is kindness and pureness but making him your brother with the word go??? 🥱
Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago
snowwhite30 thumbnail
🤣

LOL ur hillarious.......& yes prem definetly must b thinking d same......
Originally posted by: Soaps1

nothing wrong in bringing an injured guy home ... but making them bhai? I mean you don't make a relationship with every person you feel sympathetic towards or do you? Bringing an injured guy home is kindness and pureness but making him your brother with the word go???

they r close relatives.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
heer is like a magnet/dragnet u see. 😆

she just draws ppl to her.  it's called charisma!!!!

ok ok all you prem diwanis want to beat me up now?

take a number! the queue is very long.
Edited by locman - 14 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Nads and how can u forget SM first bringing and then atleast doubting her.]