Awesome!!!!!!!!!
u are hilarious 🤣 🤣 🤣
plzzz write for Arman scenes
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

🤣

I have never laughed this hard in a post.  (In fact, I cannot recall ever having laughed enough to actually use that rofl-ing fellow up there.)

I now love you, whoever you are satyamdas.

You must do more of these, you have one creative mind there.

This is just sheer beauty man.  😆

You should really be a part of Pavitra Rishta's official creative team....ur good ya... 😃
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 gr8 gr8... LOl do keep coming up wid such bits..
-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kaka ki Kahani-thoda sa badal thoda sa paani

Seems a Crazy race is on between girls on this forum for Vishwas, the Hunk. So I feel it's high time I unveiled his story after he walked away of Rasika's life like Girish did, as both of them were unsure about the paternity of the child Rasika was carrying. This made Rasika furious and she has been using Manjusha to avenge against these guys. We have discussed this in the post Making of Manjusha. But what happened to Kaka?  Let's find out.

1. It was the most harassing evening of kaka's life. It was very hard to believe that rasika is no more in his life and he could not digest the fact that Rasika had slept with Girish also. Kaka felt as if he would die now.

2. He had quit all his mini-underworld activities to impress Rasika. An avid lover of alcohol was now only consuming coca cola. Kaka broke out into tears. There was no one in his house to take care of him. Young bro Damodar was out for his theatre classes. Kaka realized he should have owned rasika's child. After all he could not imagine life without Rasika. But it's never too late. Kaka decided to go to Rasika and say sorry to her and propose to her for marriage. Kaka started his Rajdoot motorcycle and rode all the way to Rasika's house.

(Rasika's house. When Kaka enters, he finds Rasika is in Mangal Singh's arms. He is kind of consoling her)

Kaka- Rasika

Rasika- kyon aaye ho Vishy?

Kaka- I am sorry Rasi

Rasika- lekin kyon?

Kaka- maine tumharee sath bahut bura saluk kiya .maine tumhe badchalan kaha..yeh bachha kis ka hai yeh mujhe nahin pata yeh bhi kaha is liye

Rasika- bol diya jo bolna tha. Mangal inhe bahar ka rasta dikhao

Kaka- mujhe maaf karo meri jaan ( shahrukh khan ki tarah ghutne pe baith jata hai aur rone lagta hai)

Rasika- kya chahte ho tum

Kaka- tumse shaadi karunga

Rasika- Mangal inhe meri juti de dena..usi se shaadi karwa do unki…ab khush Vishu?

Kaka-( gid gidate hue) Rasi tumhe kitne pyar kiya hai maine…mere sath sone ke baad tum hamesha kehti thi  Vishy darling tum me itni stamina kahan se aati hai.

Rasika- apni stamina phir dikhane aaye ho?

Kaka- nahin tum se shaadi karne aaya hun

Rasika- chal hat kamine..gunde mawali

Kaka- kabhi tum kehti thi Vishy..u r a hunk. Tumhe meri gunde wali personality se pyar tha

Rasika- Kal meri shaadi bahut bade industrialist ke bte ka sath ho rahi hai. Aa jana kal party mein. Khud daaru pi ke koi gaana ga lena.

Kaka- bhul gayi woh wade..woh chandni raaten..bhul gayi kaise hum tumhare papa so jane ke baad chhat ke upar masti kiya karte the puri raat..aur subah unke jagne se pehle main bhag jata tha

Rasika- bhul gayi

Kaka- par main kaise bhulun woh daag jo tumne mujhe pyar karne ke time  diye the..mere seene pe meri pith par…

Rasika-mangu inhe koi anticeptic cream de dena

Kaka- Rasi tum yeh kya keh rahi ho..main mar jaunga tumhare bina

Rasika- kal to keh rahe the main chhinaal hun..aaj mere bina jee nahin pa rahe

Kaka- meri galati main manta hun aur is bachhe ko main apnane ko tayaar hun

( Managl ab chikh uthata hai. Haryana ka banda  hai woh)

Mangal- oye teri maa ****** .bachhe pe nazar na daliyo…chir ke rakh dunga tanne…jitna haq tera utna mera bhi hai is bachhe pe.

Rasika- ohh Mangal naraz mat ho

Kaka- do kaudi ke driver..saale yehi zinda gad dunga..( kaka ki aankhon mein aag)…Rasika tum mere sath chalo..mujhe kuch nahin sunna..main tumhe utha le jaunga

Rasika- abe do kaudi ke mawali..sharifon ke maholle mein aake sharifon ki tarah baat nahin kar sakta to idhar se chalte ban…

Kaka- main ab mawali nahin raha

Rasika- chal hat…pata nahin kahan kahan se aa jate hain sadak chhap mawali

Kaka- Rasika main tumhari jaan le lunga

(Mangal aur kaka ke beech mein mooth bhed)

(Rasika pichhe se Kaka ke sar pe ek dande se hit karti hai. Kaka behosh ho jate hain aur Mangal unhe leke ek naali mein fenk aata hai)

Afterwards Kaka could never trust any women. He never thought of marriage. He started keeping his head bald only to remind himself of this unfortunate incident in his life. He never ever dressed himself in colorful attires. He devoted his life for his young bro Damo and started reading many philosophical books. This explains why he is such a mature and thoughtful man now. He is no more interested in girls. But let's see if India-forum hotties can divert his mind at all.

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jahanpanah:
waah ustaad... aapka jawaab nahin hai... No wonder why kaka was mad to unite Archana and M<anav... He didnt want Manav to cut his hair.. Just imagine...
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣  That was too funny!

I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe!

You should go into the entertainment industry, you're that good!

Still can't believe that Rasika rejected hunky Vishwas aka Kaka the Stud for Mangal.  Oh well, that leaves him free for our taking.  😆
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG🤣am about fal 4m my chair...hasi ke mare😆aww poor Vishy...😆yep IF hotties can surely change his mind..ahaan😳😆

nyways SD....hats off👍🏼....u r too good yaar...nw toh we all r waiting for ur posts....👏🤗
-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you friends...I tried my best to write a tragic story on Kaka. But it turned out to be comic episode for you. Next time I will try my best to write something on Manohar- Sulochana. Guptil and Sonu have written extremely beautiful SS on damo-savita suhagg raat and Mano's ainak. I will try to explain the reasons behind this. Edited by satyamdas - 14 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
🤣 i have knew Kaka had such a disaster past i hope Ekta creative use this story line when creative get short of story it will be interesting to see.
waiting for that story.
SD have u thought of being a writer if not i think u should give it a short and way u coming to Mumbai meet some creative head of any channel or producer u may get a job.
OMG!!!!!!!!! SD mujhe pata nahi tha Vishwas had to endure so much heart ache.....that b@#$ Rasika how cld she dump him.... I mean jo mujhe aur devu ko dikhaye deta hain wo Rasika ya kisi aur ko kyun nahin.😉..........btw Vishy has sacrifised so much fr Mannu's family lekin badle mein kya mila...wohi phate purane shirt aur pants wo bhi Manav se maang-maang ke pahnta hain....n now toh he doesnt even hve any decent lines to say since the arrival of Dammy.😡....no wonder he's bcme so disinterested in Mannu-Archu's love life..... Vishy doesn't need to b single any longer.... I'll make a supreme self sacrifice and get Vishy married to Devu....🤣