gunjan ka dost ya kuch aur............

ishika_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys i hav a really strong desire since the new year party that means probably one year keh jay bhanushali would enter mjht in the role of gunjan best friend ya ex boyfriend ya anything!!!!!!but i really want him in mjht!!!!so i thought keh if not in mjht tou y not on IF????i need ur help to create a story on this!!!!we could continue the track goin in the serial or start a new one!!!!but guys i badly want this to happen!!!!can u people make it happen?????😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
noo please..no more new entries in MJHT !!! and esp no third parties in SG storyline now..ek shee-na hi kaafi thi.. and ex-boyfriend in out of question, since gunjan didnt even hav a male friend..or infact ANY friend before samrat ..
ishika_sajan thumbnail
no not a devil or speed breaker!!!!!!!!a gud friend !!!!!!i would never want a third persion to sajan!!!like purab n benji to gunjan!!thats it!!
ishika_sajan thumbnail
n they never told keh she didnt had one or usne kitni dafa kaha hai keh i miss my old friends!!!or main jab 12 may keh sajan cookin scenes youtube par dekh rahi thi den i noticed keh jab samrat ne poocha keh koi tha???tou she cutt off the talks!!!!tou y not??
aashizin thumbnail
no yar i don't like your idea i am happy with my sajan 😊
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant imagine gunjan with anyone except sammy! they r in my blood! lolzz
sajan_roxx thumbnail
Hii, I'm Tooba, a new member :-) I don't really like the sound of gunjan wit another guy BUT I do like da idea of a jealous and possessive sammy!! There's something about jealous guys that makes me love them....but our sweet chashmish definitely shouldn't have an ex....probably a new friend she makes keeping in mind that she's more outgoing now
.Maybe sam should misunderstan causing some cute scenes but nothing too tragic...so bottom line (in my opinion): this cud be turned into a gr8 ff!! 😉
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
c'mn yar. Jay is bzy in DANCE INDIA DANCE show and he is soo much enjoying dere...He is best actor and i don't want that coz of this new entry people hate him.

so plsss no enteries...
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I like jealous guys, too!! 😉 There is something cute and hot about them!! 😳 Plus you find out how much they love you!! 😉 😆 But you never know, it may happen!! I think someday Bui might find a guy for Gunjan too just like she did for Nupur!!   ðŸ˜• Since she already doesn't like Samrat!! But she doesn't know about Sajan yet!! 😔 😊

Shreya
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mads

noo please..no more new entries in MJHT !!! and esp no third parties in SG storyline now..ek shee-na hi kaafi thi.. and ex-boyfriend in out of question, since gunjan didnt even hav a male friend..or infact ANY friend before samrat ..

i agree, thats been stressed too many times

but dunno if i trust the CVs to remember the same...😆
case of selective memory....🤔
"storyline"..whats that? 😆

honestly, no hopes left frm MJHT...gutter  gutter..😕

🤣

Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 14 years ago