jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #39

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Singhs making plans to ruin Junejas happiness.Junejas are preparing for celebrations in Ludhiana's house.SM comes and says that she'll arrange dancers for the party.Party starts,Singhs come and everyone is shocked.Joginder tells Lalit to finish off their differences but Gayatri says that their presence doesn't matters them.Gurinder tells a dancer thinkikng its SM to do work but it was Heer.Heer calls Harman and says she is suspicious about one of the dancers.SM gets the will.Heer tries to find out which dancer is missing.Harman finds that will is missing.SM gives the will to Gurinder.

Tuesday
Harman tells the Singhs to return the will but they don't   and even tell that the unborn baby is unauspicious and crap things.Lalit tells him many things andslaps him.Singhs burn the will in front of everyone.Harman tells everyone that actual will is with him and it was Prem's idea to keep the will very safe.Singhs are shocked and angry and leave.Gurinder makes a plan to kill Lalit.Heer starts doubting SM.Next morning Heer is in temple.Someone steals a woman's purse and another persom gets the purse.People start beating the good one thinking him to be the thief.But Heer saves that person and that person is Viren.Gurinder tells SM to keep an eye on Lalit.

Wednesday
Lalit leaves to farm to sign a deal.Preet and rest go for getting toys for kids.Joginder's wife comes and Singhs inform her about the happenings.At the mall Heer meets and Viren and tells Heer that someone is planning to kill Lalit.Heer is shocked.Harman and Preet go for lalit's rescue.The Singh brothers hit Lalit's car from their truck and are very happy thinking Lalit is dead.Joginder tells his sons that killikng Lalit was wrong.Gurinder tells SM to steal the will when the family would be mouring over Lalit.She agrees.

Thursday
Gurinder tells SM that Lalit is dead.Lalit with Harman and Preet come.Everyone is happy but SM is shocked.They decide to get Singh sons areested.Gurinder's mother enters and Singhs family scene.Harman comes with the police to Singh's house and gets Gurinder and Ranvijay arrested.There is a cute family scene of Junejas.Heer meets Viren and brings him home as everyone wanted to meet him.He says that he has a relation with Singhs. Everyone is shocked.
Friday
Viren takes Lalit at his home with very nice talks.Everyone else is worried for him.Gurinder and Ranvijay try to hit Lalit with the stick but Viren saves him.Gurinder hits Viren instead and he starts to bleed.Lalit and Viren's mother take him to hospital. Joginder tells his sons that they didn't do good and that they have gone mad. Prem calls and informs Junejas that the Singh brothers are not in jail and have been released on bail.Heer and Harman go to Singh house,see blood and ask about Lalit.Singh brother tells that heer attracted Viren and all rubbish things.Heer slaps him hard.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

fivr_786 & jnawaz

Family

This week we got to see a different kind of family interaction. This week we saw Viren go against his immediate family to support and protect his "chacha ji's" family which I thought was a relationship never portrayed before in this show (unless I am forgetting something, in which case I apologize). I mean we've always seen Prem or Preet or Harman or Heer or some other family member stand up for one of their own. But it was refreshing to see this new angle in relationships where family comes before money and if someone threatens them you protect them even if the "enemy" are your own brothers.

Couple

Unfortunately'there is now couples scene of the week'because there were NO COUPLE SCENES'while Preet was there at the beginning there were no real Meet scenes'Prem is just gone at the moment so nothing there'and no Maya/Harman scenes either'all in all this week was very "family" oriented'maybe next week will be better'

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Agar aaj tu nahi hota ba, tho aaj Jogindar praaji aur unka parivaar, aaj bohut khush hota." - Lallit

OH HO!! PRAAJI! Sau ane sach! Way to shove it in his face lallu! Tell that fellow where he stands! UFF!  Gurinder braji *giggle* is such a waste of air!!! Just a hunk of flesh that occupies space and nothing else! He needs to go back to wherever he came from, and leave the Juneja's alone! Greedy MONKEY!!! And OYE!!! No one, NO ONE talks about our Meet's chand ka tukda like that! Somebody shove him down a flight of stairs please!!!! Okay, no more violence ' but, the fact remains that if someone knows how to tell these guys off, lallu does it BEST!! Last week it was Prem, and this week, to make up for Prem's absence, it was Babuji! HECK YES!!! *giggle*

Female

"Bhari jawaani mein vidwaa ho gayi hain budhiya." - Gurmeet

Okay, as cruel as she and her family can get, you bet her dialogues are as hilarious as they can get! The moment I heard this, I busted my butt out laughing! The irony in this sentence! HAHA! Man, gurmeet is not the sharpest knife in the drawer is she?! She jumps into her trouble without thinking. Anyways, She has had some really funny dialogues this week, but this one stood out the most. Her relations to everything filmy is hilarious, you NEVER know what she connects together. I tell you, each week, I look forward to her dialogues.

Warm & Fuzzies

PremLeoManav

Hi everyone..........Iss haftey toh I was like exhausted after watching all tose junglees kii i stopped watching the show by end of the week...........Iss week ke liye sirf ek warm and fuzzy hai............U must be wondering itney horrifying week ke baad bhi?!..............Well its the scene in Monday's episode jahaan Kul dii says proudly---AAKHIR BHAI KISKAA HAI?..........Heer saying--Aakhir Patii kisska hai............Hai main mar jaawan............heer looked sooooooooooo sweet when she said this.............AND I WANTED TO SAY AAKHIR PREM KISSKAA HAI............HUM DESHIANS KAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways...........harshad Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jaldii se theek hokey aa jaao...........KAHEEN YEH NAA HO MUJHEY KDC KII NAUKRII HII CHODNII PDEY YAA HIR JAZ MUJHEY NIKAAL DEY AFTERALL ITS RECESSION U SEE?!....................

OMG Moment of the Week

fivr_786

So, this week I don't have one big OMG moment because well, lets face it, this week was sort of slow. However I still have two questions that managed to pull an "OMG" out of me as I saw them the first time. So, here's one -- Lalit Juneja still signs business deals?!?!?! Wha..!!!??! I thought he'd retired, giving all his business over to Prem and later Preet. Or has he just been on an extended vacation for the past 7 years? That was one weird revalation. And it was only topped by Gayatri Juneja calling Heer "saaf dil larki" and asking how she can blame Heer? Ummmm, incase she's forgotten I'd like to remind her how she had NO trouble blaming Heer for her daughter's death and her son's misery and her husband's indifference and her family's disfunctional behavior up until a few weeks ago. And now, all of a sudden she's having trouble understanding how anyone could blame Heer? Uhh, bipolar much?!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

I know you will all agree with me when I say that the saddest thing, the most disappointing this week is the fact that there is '.NO PREM!! yaar'bechara Harshad is down with an illness'I hope he has a speedy recovery because the show totally needs him'other than the time that he was "dead"'the show has never gone without Prem'even now'haar episode mein uska naam kam se kam ek baar toh utega hi! im sure all you Prem Dewaanis, including me, are dying to see him'akheen taras gaye usse dekhne ke liyeh!

Shining Stars of the Week

lovabletwinz

Character

This guy is unusually making the list these past weeks. Yup, Harman it is again! This guy is proving to be quite the hero!!! Kudos for sticking up for his family and hiding those wasiyat papers! YEAH YUH!!! Good game there Harman! With both, Prem and Preet, somewhat out of the picture, Harman is taking it all up on his shoulder! And he's doing quite a good job at it! So character of the week is definitely Harman!!

Actor

This was quite a tough one! But after much thought, I thought why not give it to YUVRAJ!! Yup yup, sabse chota jogindar ' VIREN!! I think Yuvraj brings a fresh element to the show. Goodness knows we are grateful to see someone besides that wide-eyed bully and loud-mouth monster on screen. But also, if anyone has seen Yuvraj's stint in Waaris, you'll know the difference in those two characters. So keeping that in mind, Yuvraj is doing a good job out here. He also looks quite like the simpleton. I think he's holding up pretty well :)

Balaji Bloopers

Miss_Forever & nityatarlapally

Monday
When did they come back to Ludhiana? Lallu wanted to be in the summer house until the Singh's issue got cleared out.
Heer brought Gurmeet(Shri Malini) to the summer house ? And she went missing from there, but now she came to the Jzoo in Ludhiana. How did she know this address?

Tuesday
No bloopers spotted
Wednesday
The living room of the Singh's home is changed.
Heer says she met that new guy 'Uss din'(that day)  but in fact she met him just that morning at the temple.
Harman speaks to Preet while Preet's on his way to the farmhouse site. He says that he would catch up with Preet meaning that they should both arrive in two cars, but they show both of them arriving in one car at the farmhouse site.

Thursday

The room that Gurmeet is staying in is a new one. It seems as though rooms magically appear in Jzoo.

How did Gurmeet appear in the Singhs' house so fast? She was in Jzoo one sec and she was in Singhs' house the next.

Gurmeet said "mein toh jaa rahi hu ji" but she was still standing there. And when Heer came into the house, she disappeared.

Friday

The living room of the Singh' house is different from the one shown yesterday.

Where did Meher come from? Kulraj said she went to the doctor, but when they showed the family, Meher was inside.

Gurmeet just magically came back into the house. How the heck does she keep flip-flopping through houses?

When did the Juneja's get a Stud farm? And the outside to Jzoo changed again.

The gate to the Singhs' house is the gate to Heer's previous house in Delhi.

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

This week the award goes to none other than Heer'she really pulled off the suits and saree's with grace'I loved her green suit from earlier in the week'of course'green is my favorite color so im baised'but regardless'she looked wonderful'then later on in the blue/pink saree'gorgeous! if only I could pull of such outfits half as well as she does *sigh*'loved it!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Check out the link'its hilarious'will give you at least a giggle or a chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dd7q2dT-ls

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Welcome to the Desh Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'VIREN! just wanna give a warm welcome to the newest member of the Kis Desh family..Mr. Viren Singh'now if the article is to be true'that he is good now but will turn grey later'then what can we do'nothing'but for now'he is a good guy'so lets all welcome him'lets see what drama he brings with him'lol'

2. The Useless Admi Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'the MANAGER! ok'anyone else not quite sure why he's here'ok'so Prem is gone'so what'he's out of town for business'but why on earth did he leave some random manager with Heer'the dude is pretty much like her baby sitter'taking here where she wants, when she wants'its ridiculous'ghaar mein doh doh dewar hai'why does Heer need an assistant'I just don't see the point of his character'

3. The Psychic MD Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'the DOCTOR MAYA CALLED'he must have a special talent other than being a doctor'when Maya called him'he just said' "hello doctor saab, aap ghaar jaldi aajaiyeh" 'now tell me'how is the doctor supposed to now who is calling and what house he's supposed to go to'he cant know who's calling unless he is psychic'now the question'does he charge double for this special ability?

4. The Still Shocking Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GAYATRI! omg'even now this lady leaves me speechless'I was paaka sure that she was going to go evil on Heer once again because Heer supported Viren and now Lallu is in trouble (or so they think)'I was so sure that she was going to go on a rant about how stupid Heer is and blah blah blah'.but nahin'she was talking about how innocent and "saaf dil" heer is'nearly knocked me out of the chair as I watched it!

*sorry for a short section but I'm short on time'next week will be more full'paaka promise*

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYrTmZ_vJWY

Talented Tales

jnawaz

NOTE: No update for Tanhai yet because there are still posts that need to be unreserved'lol'have fun guys!

Editors Note

*woot woot*'.OMG'this is week 39'how crazy is that'well'I just wanna thank everyone that is part of the KDC'reporters and readers'sorry cant say much today'gotta run'have tons to do at work'unfortunately'but ill catch you all laterz..

Have a ROCKING weekend!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWsomeee Job Jazzi
Next week will be back in action
Awsomeeeeeee Issue =) and let me go and un reserve my post LOL
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  Fabulous issue. Edited by rit435 - 14 years ago
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post!!! Next week will be even better!!! Harshad is back!!!!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great post 😃 Really enjoyed reading it..
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Jaz i would have a FAB weekend if you update tanhai......
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Issue Jaz
Awesome Work to all the reporters
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great issue
Well done to all reporters
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post jaz
next week's post will be more amazing as v'll get to see our prem onscreen ........n this will add to a cute couple scene
thanx 4 this post
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab issue..loved it ....