Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 205~

~Next Day~

Raj:Somene is full of smiles today..

Shreya:That's because i'm not getting fired today..Why aren't you guys excited?

Raj:(looked at Mahi)Well,surprisingly Mahi told me about it an hour back..

Shreya:How is that even possible,Raj?I'm only hearing this about 10 minutes back..

Raj:Strange..What do you have to say abut this,Mahi?

Mahi:Err nothing..Well,either that i'm a psychic or i really do make intelligent guesses..Excuse me!!

Shreya:Hold on Mahi...I just want to thank you and Armaan so much..

Mahi:Me??(grinned sheepishly)What for??

Shreya:For saving my job...It is said that when one door of happiness closes,the other opens and the saying is so right..Thanks a tonne,Mahi..

Mahi:Anytime,Shreya...

Raj:Hold on,how did Mahi save your job?

Mahi:Aam khaao Raj,kyun pedh gin rahe ho??

Shreya:She talked to Mayank sir in the early evening and he must have agreed..Even Armaan and Ishaan went to talk to him too..

Raj:Reallyy??(looked at Mahi and Shreya nodded in agreement)

Mahi:You were looking for Armaan,right??He's in his cabin..

Raj:What the hell's ging on?

Shreya:Thanks Mahi;catch you guys later..

Raj:(stopped Mahi from leaving)Where do you think you're going?You owe me an explanation!!

Mahi:Right here?Right now?

Raj:Fine!!In your cabin..chalo!!

Meanwhile,Shreya went to Armaan's cabin but he wasn't there and she thought of having her late lunch first before meeting him.Armaan had gone to meet Bharti in her cabin when she was talking to someone on her mobile.

Bharti:Okie sure,i'll try t be there in half an hour's time..Thanks!!

Armana:Hi..

Bharti:(looked up)Hey Armaan,come in..

Armaan:Pretty much busy,huh?

Bharti:Yepzz,but how come you're here now?Needed to say anything?

Armaan:Well..(paused as he heard her mobile ring)

Bharti:Just a second..Hi Mahi..You're out?Wait,you can't make it?

Mahi:Sorry dear..I've got an urgent meeting with Sonali's client..The client can't meet her at night hence i've got to fix this meeting right away..

Bharti:It's ok..Waise,i've emailed you my reports and the paperwork you wanted..

Mahi:Great,thanks dear..I'll check it and inform you..Ok chal,gotta go..Bye!!

Bharti:Bye!!(hung up)

Just a few minutes later,her mobile started to ring again.

Bharti:Why in the heavens is my mobile ringing a lotta times today?

Armaan:Guess i came at the wrong time..

Bharti:Uffo Armaan,just wait for this call to end and then we'll talk..Hello?

Mayank:Ahem,you called me just now?

Bharti:Yeahh i did but i thought you must be stuck in some meeting..

Mayank:Well i'm done..

Bharti:Can you do me a big favour?

Mayank:Spell it out..

Bharti:You think you can pick Naina from her art class?

Mayank:She's done already?

Bharti:Yeppzz,it's already early evening,Mayank!!You never notice the time,do you?I'll sms you the address;you can make it,right?

Mayank:Sure,just sms me quick!!

Bharti:Oh yes,just inform the teacher that you're Bharti's friend from Trends and she'll let you in to see Naina..I'll give a call to the teacher as well..

Mayank:Ok,bye!!

Bharti:I"ll see you later..Bye!!

Armaan:You could have asked me Bharti..

Bharti:It's ok Armaan..You're always so busy and i didn't want to trouble you..(Armaan felt utterly disappointed)So you wanted to say something?

Armaan:You're busy and so am I..I just recaled an urgent work which i've got to complete..Bye!!

Bharti:Oh ok..(felt a lil confused)See you around..(Armaan just left from there)

~An hour back~

Raj:So tell me..

Mahi:Tell you what?

Raj:About what had happened in Trends yesterday..

Mahi:Nnn..nothing!!

Raj:Mahi Talwar,stop it!!You lied to me that you didn't even talk to Mayank yesterday..

Mahi:Ok fine..I lied!!But i was really tired and i knew you would want the details and hence i lied..

Raj:Ok,so what did happen?

Mahi:Nothing much,i explained to him and he understood...

Raj:That is so vague,Mahi..

Mahi:I can't give you any further details and anyways Shreya is back in Trends so there's nothing to worry about..You can leave!!

Just then,Mahi heard a knock on her cabin door and she turned around.She froze upon seieng Mayank but was far more shocked as she looked around for Raj but in vain.

Mahi:What are you doing here?

Mayank:What are you looking for?

Mahi:Nothing..(stopped looking)What are you here for?

Mayank:I came across some papers with notes on it in my coat..I believe they're yours..

Mahi:(grabbed the papers and scanned through them)Yeahh,thanks..

Mayank:Ok,bye..

Mahi:Listen,i'm sorry if i had intervened in the official matters of your company..

Mayank:You intervened for your benefit..Anyways,it's ok..(left from there)

Mahi:Phew!!Thank god he's gone!!

Raj:Who's gone?

Mahi:(was totally taken aback)You're still here?I thought you had already left..

Raj:I was about to but i saw Mayank and i quickly hid under your desk..Waise,how did your notes get into Mayank's coat??(Mahi turned away from Raj)I'm asking you something Mahi..

Mahi:And i choose not to answer you..

Raj:Whyever not?

Mahi:Because i don't trust you..Based on my experience,you'll tell Jiya who'll tell Armaan and by then the news would already spread and get blown out of proportion..So i'm not answering you and i've got an urgent meeting with a client,so goodbye!!

Raj:Mahii!!!I'm not letting this go so easily!!

~After some time~

Shreya had come to MU to meet Armaan after work,and bth of them were talking at the foyer.Armaan was nodding,listening to Shreya talk while looking upstairs to see Bharti having her tte bag packed and cuddling Naina.Mayank had carried Naina while Bharti got her bag and Naina's portfolio.Shreya excused herself to the washroom and Armaan pretended to be on his mobile as Bharti waved to him but he ignored her and left with Shreya for dinner.

Along their way back home after dinner,Armaan was lost in his thoughts while Shreya talked to him.Armaan was driving her home and he had flashes of Mayank and Bharti cuddling Naina together.

Shreya:Armaan,stop!!What are you doing??You almost killed that kid..

Armaan:What?What kid?(applied his brakes instantly and stopped)

Shreya:Where are you lost?Are you okay?

Armaan:Yeahh i'm fine..(resumed driving)

Shreya:Are you sure?You seem pretty disturbed!!

Armaan:Just quite tensed about work,that's all..

Shreya:Waise,what do you think about my idea?

Armaan:What idea?

Shreya:Armaan,you weren't listening to me?

Armaan:Sorry Shreya..

Shreya:Hhmmph..I was thinking of giving a treat for Mahi and you for saving my job today..

Armaan:But i thught you'd rather quit..

Shreya:Well after what you,Ishaan and Mahi did for me,i guess i should give myself and this job another chance after all..

Armaan:Actually Mahi's bdae is this coming Sunday..So why don't you discuss this with the rest about this?

Shreya:I don't think i'll get the time for that..You think you can help me out?

Armaan:Yeahh sure but no guarantees,k?

Shreya:Okiezz,thanks for dropping me home..And please drive carefully!!Good night!!

Armaan:Nitezz..(drove off)

Shreya saw Raj just getting back home and called out to him.Raj turned around and smiled upon seeing Shreya.He thought of inviting Shreya for a cup of coffee and asking her about her job and how Mahi had helped her out.He smiled for he knew that he would absolutely get a hint from her and he decided that he'll find out what Mahi was actually trying to hide from him.

Raj:Heyy,congratzz once again..

Shreya:tHanks!!

Raj:Shall i treat you to a cup of coffee at my placE?

Shreya:I'd lurve that!!

Raj:Pop in for some fresly brewed coffee from the new coffee maker i bought recently..

Shreya:Gee..can't wait!!Will be right back after getting changed..

Raj:Sure!!

~After a few minutes~

Shreya:Wow,the aroma is tempting,Raj..Hurry!!

Raj:There you go..So how was your day?

Shreya:It was simply terrific..Mayank sir was a bit different today..He seemed nnicer to me today,which is so unlike him..I mean,i just think Mahi must have really impressed him..Cnvinced him to take me back in Trends!!

Raj:Mahi?You've got any idea about last evening?

Shreya:Well,she actually read the article which i originally wrote and the one which Mayank sir edited..And then she went inside Mayank sir's cabin t talk to him..Apparently i couldn't hear anything from outside but surprisingly when Mahi had come outside,she was wearing Mayank sir's coat and was just holding on to it to cover her hands or something...It seemed to me like that..

Raj:I see..Enjoying the coffee??

Shreya:Very much!!Thanks Raj..Do you always treat girls like this??

Raj:Ahem well,only those who deserve my special treatment..(Shreya smiled)You don't expect me to be like this all the time,do you??

Shreya:Nah..

Raj:Good!!

Shreya:Nice coffee...i better leave but oh yes,i was actually thinking of treating Armaan and Mahi for having helped me so much..Mahi's truly a friend in need..

Raj:Indeed she is..

Shreya:Armaan told me it's her bdae this Sunday..I was thinking of a surprise bash for her..

Raj:Armaan told you?It was his idea?

Shreya:Well it was his suggestion to discuss with the rest and then decide..

Raj:Don't mind me saying this Shreya but the newsletter team,that's me,Bharti,Sonali as well as Jiya have been thinking of throwing her a bdae bash,which we've been planning for weeks..So,maybe you might want to delay this treat of your's to next week or so instead??I hope you understand..

Shreya:Oops,i'm so sorry...I didn't know!!I'll treat her some other time then..Okie gotta rush,bye!!

Raj:Nitezz..

~Next Day~

Mahi was totally exhausted last night and perhaps that was why she had overslept.She rushed to MU and was heading to get into the lift.She thought she must have to wait for the lift to reach Level 1 but luckily someone had held her hand just in the nick of time.She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh of relief,only to realize that it was Mayank who had held her hand.She looked at his hand and he instantly withdrew his hand.She turned away and looked in front.As the lift opened to MU,she spotted Raj at the reception.Mahi went to talk to Raj but he pretended to be busy.Eventually,she placed her arm around his shoulder and as he looked to her side,she smiled.

Raj:What do you want?

Mahi:Arre,i'm sorry that i missed our meeting..Actually i had overslept...

Raj:Ok,so?

Mahi:Are you still mad at me for the fact that i actually didn't give you the details of what had happened in Trends?

Raj:What if i am?

Mahi:Oh come on Raj..

Raj:We share everything,Mahi..What's wrong this time?

Mahi:Nothing's wrong Raj..It's just that some things are personal and i'd rather not share..

Raj:Come on Mahi..I won't tell anyone if that's what you're afraid of..Anyways you still haven't told me of how your notes got into Mayank's cat..

Mahi:Raj,can we leave that?You should never intrude someone's privacy!!

Raj:Nope!!

Mahi:Fine,i'm not talking to you about this matter at all..Listen,read the articles in the blue folder..Edit if necessary or else pass it to Amarjeet sir..He's been asking for it since yesterday..Bye!!(left from there)

Raj:Damn it!!(went to his cabin and closed his cabin door,slamming Mahi's blue folder)

Raj didn't notice a sealed envelope having fallen out of the blue folder.He was trying to match the clues that he received from Mayank and Shreya.Shreya had said that Mahi was actually probably covering herself with Mayank's coat and from Mayank's visit,it was pretty much apparent that Mahi must have returned the coat in a rush without even recalling to take back her notes but the only thing he couldn't entirely grasp was why would Mayank offer his coat to Mahi.The more he thought about it,the more he got trapped in his web of thoughts since the only probable reason he would offer his coat to any girl will be to get...Raj stopped himself from completing his thought.Just then,he stumbled upon an envelope which was sealed and addressed to Mahi and that too from Mayank Sharma.He looked outside to see if anyone,especially Mahi was around.He wondered if he should open it for the letter is for Mahi and he thought deeply of what Mayank could have possibly written.Raj got a shock of his life when Mahi came inside his cabin.He turned around and kept the letter back in the blue folder.

Raj:Mahi,wuld yu please to knock the door?Thodi dher ke liye ghabraa gaya tha..

Mahi:Sorry about that but have you read the articles?

Raj:Working on it..You just want me to read the articles and nthing else,right?

Mahi:Raj,it's only articles!!

Raj:Okay stop disturbing me and let me work..(thought to himself)"Mahi doesn't know anything about the envelope..Well i can read Mayank's letter and get back t work..Mahi wn't know a thing!!"(Raj locked his cabin door,unsealed the envelope and began to read)

Edited by jassie_17 - 12 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
DOUBLE PROMO

Raj:And Mayank sent you an envelope saying sorry..And how he felt so dumbstruck by all your questions and..Whoops!!!

Mahi:How amazing is that you knew the contents of Mayank's envelope..

Raj:Sorry Mahi..I read it by accident?(hoped that Mahi would buy his excuse)

Bharti:Mayank's letter?

Raj:Crap..This is just exactly how it slipped form my mouth..

Bharti:King of Blabber shall be your nickname frm now on..

Raj:Stop kidding Bharti..

Bharti:Ok fine come,take a seat..h boy you look so dull!!(Bharti sat beside Raj at the receptin and smiled)Ok,ab mu latkaake matt baithna..We'll think of something to cheer Mahi up..She'll definitely talk to you yaar..

Raj:I don't think so Bharti..

jassie_17 thumbnail

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 206~

After some time,he unlocked his cabin door and sealed the envelope back,just the way it was.He was quite shocked by the contents of the letter.He didn't know that Mahi had the capability of shutting Mayank's mouth.The letter had not only consisted of Mayank's thoughts but it had also cleared his doubts and provided answers to the secret which Mahi was hiding from him.He decided that he ought to pass the envelope to her instead of keeping it frm her.In that way,she wouldn't suspect him and paybe reveal what else happened in Trends.

He searched for Mahi and asked Jenny as well but she had no idea as to when Mahi will return from her meeting.Raj asked Jenny to pass the plastic bag to Mahi once she returns and he left for his fashion shoot with Jiya and Armaan.

After some time,Mahi returned to her cabin with the plastic bag Raj had left with Jenny.She called Raj promptly after seeing Mayank's name on the envelope.

Raj:Hello,Raj speaking..

Mahi:Haan woh mujhe bhi pata hai...Mahi speaking on the other end..

Raj:Lollz bolo bolo..

Mahi:Busy ho?

Raj:Not too busy..kyun?Missing me?

Mahi:If you're busy,toh rehne do..

Raj:Abhi baat karlo warna baad mein main phone nahin uthaaonga..

Mahi:You saw an envelope in my blue folder?

Raj:Ohh that..yeahh i asked Jenny to pass it to you..

Mahi:Yeahh i just came back and read the envelope..

Raj:Hhmm ok..

Mahi:It's from Mayank..

Raj:Oh really?But why are you telling me this?Isn;t this an act of intruding soneone's privacy?

Mahi:Shut up Raj..I think you can be trusted so what i'm about to tell you..

Raj:Please don't,Mahi..I gossip a lot,don't I?

Mahi:Uffo,stop being sarcastic!!

Raj:What do you expect from me then??

Mahi:Well,i thought of confiding this really embarassing situation with you..But if you don't wanna listen,then it's totally fine..

Raj:Arre yaar,mazak kar raha tha..Bolo bhi..

Mahi:Actually i went there to see what the exact situation was..(and narrated everything that had happened but apparently Raj knew it all)

Raj:And Mayank sent you an envelope saying sorry..And how he felt so dumbstruck by all your questions and..Whoops!!!

Mahi:How amazing is that you knew the contents of Mayank's envelope..

Raj:Sorry Mahi..I read it by accident?(hoped that Mahi would buy his excuse)

Mahi:this is the exact reason why i don't wish to confide in you at all!!

Raj:Sorry yaar,that was only this one time but you can totally trust me!!(Mahi hung up,feeling irritated with Raj's light-hearted attitude)Crap,she hung up on me!!

Jiya:Which girlfriend of your's is that who's delaying our shoot?

Raj:Delaying the shoot?That's only because of Armaan's models..

Jiya:Phir se Raj..

Raj:It was Mahi..We're sorta having a tiff!!

Jiya:What about?

Raj:Let's get the shoot started or else your dear friend will get annoyed..

Jiya:I'm not even listening to that last bit..Sarcastico!!

Raj:Surprisingly,you recognize my tone of voice without even hearing me out..Some God-gifted talent you have with yourself..Chal!!

Whilst in the middle of the phot-shoot,Raj's concentratin was split towards thinking about the tiff between him and Mahi,causing him to lose his focus on the photographs.He just left from there abruptly,asking Jiya and Armaan to handle the shoot thmeselves while he rushed back to MU.He saw Mahi and rushed to her,attempting to talk to her.

Raj:Mahi,kaha na i'm real sorry..I just thught i'll..

Mahi:That you'll read it,then share it and then let me know about it?

Raj:No yaar,aisa bilkul bhi nahin hai..

Mahi:Toh phir kaisa hai,Raj?

Raj:Mahi,firstly i was in a dilemma as to whether i should read it or not..And then i thought of reading it and then inform you..

Mahi:Raj,tumhe yeh sab kehte huwe sharam nahin aata??Didn't i tell you not to intrude in someone's privacy?Especially mine??Phir bhi tumne...

Raj:Sorry yaar Mahi..I just wanted to know..

Mahi:Know what Raj?

Raj:It's just that you've not hidden anything from me before..

Mahi:Acha??Toh tum mere baarein mein sab kuch jaante h?

Raj:Pretty much,i guess..

Mahi:Raj,we're good friends but that doesn't mean that i've got to share every single detail of my life with you..I don't do that with Sonu or you..And i won't,with perhaps anyone else for i need my privacy..I value my privacy so much!!Did i ever advise you or even ask you about the list of girls you go out or even sleep with?I don't,Raj!!!For that's your personal matter..You may be able to share so much with Jiya but i'm not that kind of friend..Don't compare your's and Jiya's friendship with mine!!

Raj:Mahi,i didn't know that you'll feel so hurt...I'm..

Mahi:Just leave me alone,Raj...(wiped her tears)

Just then,Shreya appeared before her at MU and called for Mahi while Bharti met Raj.

Shreya:Heyy Mahi..

Mahi:Hi Shreya..

Shrreya:I just wanted to thank you..

Mahi:What for?

Shreya:Everything; you've been a darling to me..How can i ever pay you back??Trust me,you having helped me get my job back have only made me respect you and the job even more..

Mahi:Shreya,stop being so formal about it and never,ever let your boss down neither let the organization doubt your capabilities ever!!Because by experience,once the staff starts to lose trust in you,they'll perhaps never gain it back and they'll turn to sabotage yu in every possible way!!

Shreya:It means that from now on,i'm on my own?

Mahi:Mst of the time,yes,despite being with your colleagues...

Shreya:Well,Ishaan and Armaan are there for me..I can definitely not trust the others...I'd like to treat you for dinner today;is that fine?

Mahi:(smiled)How about some other time,Shreya?

Shreya:Please Mahi..it's my treat!!

Mahi:Alright then..just hold on;i'll be right back!!

Shreya:Sure..

Mahi:(walked back as she saw Bharti)Hi Bharti..

Bharti:Oh hi Mahi..(stopped talking to Raj)I received your reprt via email..

Mahi:Ok,so what do you think?

Bharti:I'll get it done by tonight or at the most tomorrow on Powerpoint and email it to you back asap..

Mahi:Thanks dear..I'll make a move then..bye!!

Raj:Mahi,i'm sorry yaar..

Mahi:Bye Bharti..(Mahi left frm there with Shreya)

Bharti knew something was amiss between Raj and Mahi but she waited till Raj faced her.

Bharti:Is there something i need to know?

Raj:Bharti,i can't tell you but i want t..

Bharti:You know Raj,you're really confusing!!

Raj:Mahi made me promise not to tell anyone..

Bharti:Then you better not tell me about it!!

Raj:But she isn't talking to me yaar..

Bharti:I can see that but why isn't she?

Raj:I broke her promise by intruding her privacy..I read her letter when i shouldn't have..And by reading the letter,i actually got to know what she was hiding from me..

Bharti:Ok,let me get this straight..She was hiding something from you and wasn't telling you about it..You wanted to find that out and you read a letter and got to know what she hid from you..And for that,she's not talking to you??She didn't want you to know?

Raj:Actually yeahh..But she had no idea she got a letter from Mayank..And i just thought i'll read it and just keep it from her or if it's important,pass it to her,just as how i found it..And she wouldn't have a clue about me reading it but it slipped from my mouth about the contents of the letter and she got to know that i must have read the letter beforehand..

Bharti:Mayank's letter?

Raj:Crap..This is just exactly how it slipped from my mouth..

Bharti:King of Blabber shall be your nickname from now on..

Raj:Stop kidding Bharti..

Bharti:Ok fine come,take a seat..Oh boy you look so dull!!(Bharti sat beside Raj at the reception and smiled)Ok,ab mu latkaake matt baithna..We'll think of something to cheer Mahi up..She'll definitely talk to you yaar..

Raj:I don't think so Bharti..

Bharti:(thought to herself)"Uffo this isn't going well..I'll need to cheer him up before thinking of something to cheer Mahi up..A drink will surely do him and myself some good.."

Raj:What is it Bharti??

Bharti:(nudged him)Stand up na..

Raj:(feeling irritated)Par kyun??(Bharti made him stand)

Bharti:You're joining me for a drink at Rheo Pub..Clear??

Raj:Bharti,it's damn sweet but you just go alone..

Bharti:Are yu nutzz r something to refuse free drinks??

Raj:Bharti...

Bharti:Yes Raj...

Raj:Please don't be stubborn..

Bharti:Fine,i'll have it on your behalf..(turned to leave from there)

Just then,Armaan and Jiya returned from the fashion shoot.Both of them saw Raj having held Bharti's wrist firmly.Bharti turned to face Raj and both of them looked at each other.

Bharti:I'm waiting,Raj..

Raj:Alright i'll come with you..

Bharti:Pakka?

Raj:Pakka!!(saw Bharti smile widely and he smiled as well)

Bharti:Just hold on,k?I'll just answer this call of mine and come!!(went to a corner to talk on her mobile)

Raj:Hi guyzz..

Jiya:I thought you were in a rush to talk to Mahi..

Raj:I was but she was already gone..

Jiya:Oh icic..Is everything ok between you and Mahi?

Raj:Not yet!!I couldn't really get to talk to her..Sorry about leaving in the middle,Jiya..

Jiya:No yaar,that's fine!!We managed!!

Bharti:Oh hi Jiya..Hi Armaan!!Armaan..(waved to him but he simply didn't respond)

Raj:(noticed Armaan's unrespoonsiveness)Bharti,chale?

Bharti:Huh?Haan Raj..(didn't take her eyes off Armaan)Chalo yaha se..(Raj placed his arm around her and both of them walked to the lift lobby)

As the lift closed,Jiya nudged Armaan.

Jiya:What's the matter with you?

Armaan:What?

Jiya:She greeted you and even waved at you but you didn't respond..Why??

Armaan:I didn't feel the need to..

Jiya:Excuse me?

Armaan:I'm tired,Jiya..I'll talk to you tomorrow!!

Jiya:Bye..

Armaan:Hhmm..

~Rheo Pub~

Bharti was greeted by the bartender who had missed her presence for quite some time.Bharti then realized that it had been a really long time since she really enjoyed herself with a few drinks.Raj just sat down beside Bharti,still loking dull as ever and just then,Bharti thought of calling Niharika to join them to cheer him up.Niharika picked up her call and agreed to drop by at Rheo Pub to join Bharti and Raj after some time.Bharti ordered for some drinks and got the conversation started.

Bharti:So Raj,if Mahi talks to you,will you be fine?

Raj:Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai Bharti?

Bharti:Waise how are things between you and Niharika?

Raj:Nothing much..Haven't contacted her for a few days..

Bharti:Kya yaar Raj..Khud kehte ho ki tum usse pasand karte ho phir yeh kya hai?

Raj:Was just so busy with work that i couldn't even take the time to even care about myself in the first place..What about you,Bharti?

Bharti:Meri baat?Main toh bas aise hi..Kaam ke peeche bhaag thi hoon;kabhi kaam toh kabhi university ke projects..Naina ko dekhne ke liye bhi waqt nahin milti..Aise hi chal rahi hai zindagi..Aise mein Mahi madat karti hain Naina ko dekh bhaal karne ke liye..

Raj:Sab apne apne kaam mein bohat busy hain..Is mein khud ki dekh bhaak karne ke liye bhi waqt nahin milta toh doosro ke baarein mein sochne ki sawaal hi paida nahin hota..

Bharti:Par Armaan toh aisa nahin hain..I mean,he's busy but he still manages to take time ut for Shreya..

Raj:Only for Shreya!!

Bharti:Raj,it's not like that yaar..

Raj:It is,Bharti..In fact,he lunches with her and often goes out with her and dines with her..What more do you need?He barely takes time for others..I mean,even Jiya frets about it nowadays..

Bharti:Is it so?I just thought it's Mahi's illusion..Well,i..

Raj:If it were her illusion,why didn't he respond to you today?Now,don't give me any excuses!!

Bharti:I've got no answer,Raj..Maybe there was something bothering him..

Raj:Will you of all people stop defending him??

Bharti:Ok Raj,chill!!Even i'm confused by his behaviour..His attitude does disturb me and i wonder what i did that he's behaving as such..

Raj:He's just plain jealous..

Bharti:Of what?

Raj:Me,of course!!

Bharti:That's very cheeky of you,Raj..And nice try!!

Raj:You're welcome..

Bharti:I've got a surprise for you by the way..

Raj:For me?(Bharti nodded and pointed to Niharika walking towards him)

Bharti excused herself,leaving Raj and Niharika on their own while she went to the dance floor and enjoyed herself.Bharti felt really good to have come to the pub after a long time and that too with Raj.She was only glad that she managed to bring a smile on Raj's face.Raj watched Bharti dance and both of them looked at each other and smiled,knowing that both of them are happy for each other;Bharti was happy that she brought some happiness on Raj's face through the presence of Niharika while Raj was only happy that Bharti was enjoying herself after a long time.

Niharika:Bharti had called me up to join her but i had no idea that you were with her..

Raj:She didn't say anything?

Niharika:What about?

Raj:Nothing...

Niharika:Do you always drink lil or is it just today?Or wait,let me guess..You're screening for some hot,sexy galz??

Raj:Niharika,i'm just not in the mood for that today..

Niharika:Oh yeahh??Is it cuz tonight,i'm here??

Raj:(looked at her blankly while sipping tequila)What has my flirtish nature got to do with you being here tonight?

Niharika:Okay,Mr Moody..What's up??

Raj:Why do you care now??You always seem disinterested so why now??What's the catch??

Niharika:There's no catch..I thought i...

Raj:What?

Niharika:I'm not going to compel you if you don't wanna share your prob..And if it helps,i'm sorry that i had been rude to you earlier on when you had come over to my place to talk about your friend..Gives me no right to talk to you in that manner!!

Raj:That was dayzz ago;can't even remember what you've said..

Niharika:Alright then..I just wanted to say it to clear my conscience!!

Raj:Actually,Mahi isn't talking to me for i intruded her privacy..Let's just say that i read Mayank's letter,which i wasn't supposed to,and which had something Mahi was hiding from me..She just never hid anything from me and i just grew curious to find about it but apparently things went out of hand...

Niharika:Call her up and say sorry..

Raj:She wouldn't pick up my calls..Either that or she disconnects the calls..

Niharika:Here you go..Use my mobile and call her up;she'll at least pick up your call..(sipped her drink)

Raj smiled while he dialled Mahi's number but little did he realize that Mahi had called up Bharti and was talking to her.

Bharti:Mahi,i'm at Rheo Pub yaar...Join me!!

Mahi:Are you crazy?What are you doing there by yourself?

Bharti:Ermm,having fun...Just hold a sec,k?I can't hear you..(moved to a quieter corner)Heyy..

Mahi:Bharti..

Bharti:Yeahh tell me..What's going on and why weren't you talking to Raj?

Mahi:You noticed??

Bharti:No..I just got a psychic vision that you're not talking to Raj..Of course yaar,main thi na wahaa pe..

Mahi:Fine!!I had not told Raj about an incident which happened between me and Mayank whom i had gone to meet him at Trends,on his request..And that too regarding Shreya's job..It was a really embarassing situation and i wanted Mayank to take Shreya back in Trends instead of getting her hired for our newsletter..I had shouted at Mayank and somehow made him understand and now,Raj had gotten to know of the embarassing situation through Mayank's letter which i had no idea of..He wanted to keep the letter from me after reading it..Now,you tell me...

Bharti:Mahi,couldn't you have told me about the fact that you didn't want to hire Shreya?You should have been open with me yaar..

Mahi:I'm so sorry Bharti..I didn't want to hurt you by saying No to you..

Bharti:I wouldn't be hurt at all,Mahi..Aur waise bhi,aren't you repeating Raj's mistake with me of not being open?He wasn't open with you,regarding the letter and so were you regarding Shreya's job..

Mahi:Oh gosh,you're right,Bharti..

Bharti:See?Now you do see it,Mahi..Go and sort things out with Raj..He's dying to talk to you..Call him up a bit later..

Mahi:So sorry Bharti..Sure but i promise you i'll talk to him..

Bharti:Itz ok yaar..Dosti mein yeh sab kuch toh hote rehte hain, hain na?Waise aaj kal tum Mayank se baar baar mil rahe ho..

Mahi:Bharti,what are you trying to imply?

Bharti:Hehe,just joking yaar..Chal,main rak deti hoon..Phone kar Raj ko..Bye!!(hung up)

Raj dropped Bharti followed by Niharika at their respective homes.Niharika turned to look at Raj who was about to drive off.Niharika called out to him,"Hey,if i were in your shoes i would drive off to Mahi's place and sort it out with her instantly..Nothing beats a problem like open communication". Raj smiled winsomely at her,"That's my eact plan;you practically freaked me out with your advice..OMG!!"

Niharika was confused by the sudden change of expression on Raj's face and as she attempted to question him through her raising her eyebrows,he shouted Mayank's name ,making her turn around instantly in fear.She wasn't aware of the fact that Raj was faking it all up since she had opened an eye only to realize Raj's trick but by then,Raj was already gone from there.

"Idiot!!Good night,Raj!!". She shook her head and went outside,tossing her hair around.

Meanwhile,Raj couldn't stop smiling over how he had effortlessly tricked Niharika into believing that Mayank had been watching them all along.Indeed,Niharika had cheered him up today and now that he had parked his car outside Mahi's home,he had confidently stood outside her door while ringing the doorbell.Mahi was surprised to see Raj ooutside as she pened the door.However,Raj just smiled weakly at her and waved.Seeing n ther response from Mahi apart from her shocked state,he just raised her chin,in an attempt to shut her mouth and went inside with her.

Raj:Mahi..(made her face him while he lowered his head)

Mahi:What are you doing Raj??What's wrong with you??

Raj:I'm sorry Mahi..Mujhe tumhaari letter padhna hi nahin chahiye tha..

Mahi:Tumhe kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai Raj..Tum mere boyfy ho na?(raised his face with her palms)I'm sorry!!

Raj:Tum sorry kyun ho?

Mahi:Kyunki Bharti ne mujhe yeh ehsaas karvaa diya hain ki main bhi toh galat thi..Jis tarha main Bharti ke saath open nahin thi Shreya ke maamle mein,ussi tarha maine tumhe bhi kuch nahin bataaya tha woh haadse ke baarien mein..Sorry!!

Raj:Uffo Mahi,you're right..Woh tumhaari privacy ki baat hai..Ok,aaj ke baad main tumhaari zindagi mein dakhal..

Mahi:Zaroor karoge kyunki main chahthi hoon ki tum aur Sonu hamesha mere aas paas hi rahe..

Raj:Pakka?

Mahi:(nodded)Pakka!!(both of them hugged each other instantly)

Raj:Mahi,tumhe andaaza nahin hain ki main kitna khush hain..

Mahi:Raj,did you drink??(withdrew from the hug)

Raj:Bharti insisted on and how can i just refuse free drinks,Mahi??

Mahi:Hehe..Rheo Pub??

Raj:Yeahh but how did you know?

Mahi:Cuz she called me up an hour back..

Raj:What??No wonder i couldn't get throuygh..I was trying to call you from Niharika's mobile but the calls didn't get through..I thought you were simply avoiding my calls!!

Mahi:Aww..Wait!!Did i just hear Niharika's name?She was also there??(recalled Sonu telling her to prank Raj on her behalf)

Raj:Haan..kyun??

Mahi:Nothing..It's just that i thought she likes some other guy or maybe i was wrong and that's why she was there with you tongiht!!

Raj:Some other guy??

Mahi:That's..that's what Sonu told me which she saw at the Friendship's Day party..The guy seemed familiar to Jiya as well,i guess..(saw Raj thinking while murmured to herself)"I'm gonna kill you for this,Sonu!!"..Raj,i'll get you a glass of water..(Raj nodded)

Hwever,by the time she had come with the glass of water,Raj had already doze off on the floor.Mahi assumed that he must have had a lot to drink and placed a cushion under his head and a blanket to cover himself,while she switched off the lights to sleep on the sofa.

~Next Day at Club 99: Evening~

Raj and Sonali had taken the responsibility provided to them by Jiya so seriously that both of them had bunked a part of their work hours to get the party organized at Club 99 whilst Jiya invited their colleagues,including Mayank and Niharika.

Raj had messaged Mahi to check where she was.However,she told him that she's stuck at work and asked him to enjoy his time with Niharika instead.From her reply,it was pretty clear that Mahi was unaware of his plans,hence Raj decided to bug her by calling her up.

Mahi:Yes Raj..I've sms-ed you na that i'm not coming?

Raj:Par kyun?

Mahi:Raj,bohat saara kaam liptaana hai aur Bharti bhi madat kar rahi hain..Na jaane tum aur Sonu..I seriously didn't expect her to go off like that..

Raj:Hehe,sorry yaar..Baat hi kuch aisa tha ki mujhe uski help ki zaroorat padh gaya..

Mahi:Rehne do...Aaj woh itni khush hain kyunki aaj ke baad usse night shift karne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain..

Raj:Woh toh hain,acha zara Bharti ko phone doo..

Mahi:Haan,ek minute..Bharti,Raj's on the line..

Bharti:Hello..What's up dude?

Raj:Kya kar rahe ho yaar?Bhool gayi kya??

Bharti:Kya?

Raj:Kya ka kya matlab hai yaar?Surprise party,Club 99,ring a bell to you,hhmm???

Bharti:Oh shux!!Raj,i'm really sorry!!

Raj:Ab jaldi kar..Almost sab log aa gaya hain,tum usse lekar jaldi aa jao!!

Bharti:Theekh hain,main rakthi hoon..Bye!!(hung up)Mahi,tum yeh sab rehne do..Mujh par chod do;main sab karlungi..Tum jaldi jaao Club 99...Bata nahin Raj kuch kehna chatha hai tumse..It seemed really urgent to me..

Mahi:Bharti,it's ok..Main karlungi na..

Bharti:Friendship's more important,Mahi..Aur main hon na,main yeh sab karlungi..Ab jaao!!

Mahi:Okay..(felt awkward)Bye!!(Bharti went to her cabin)

~Club 99~

Mahi was totally taken aback by the banner and decorations inside Club 99,only meant for her,done up by her colleagues.Gradually,everyone got a piece of the blackforest cake which was ordered for Mahi's birthday.Niharika tapped on Mahi's shoulder and both Mayank and Niharika wished her.

Niharika:Many,many more happy returns of the day Mahi..

Mahi:Thank you for the lovely white roses..

Niharika:Uh-uh,don't thank me..Thank Mayank for these roses!!(Mahi was surprised)Go ahead,Mahi..

Mahi:Well,thanks Mayank..

Mayank:Sure,no probs..(looked around elsewhere)

Niharika:The party sure looks great Mahi..

Mahi:All credits go to Jiya,Raj,Sonu and Bharti who had made me come here while volunteering to help me out at MU..

Mayank:She's still at office??

Niharika:Now i get the point of you two gelling so well with each other..Workaholics!!

Mayank:Excuse me!!

Niharika:Sure...So is Bharti going to make it??

Mahi:I just hope so...

~Men's Universe~

Bharti was working in her cabin and she was almost done with the work which she had volunteered to do.Before exiting from Men's Universe,she quickly headed to the washroom.While wondering how Sonali managed to work all alone at night,she heard the loud clattering of heels.She felt awkward and at the same time she would want to deny the fact that she was a lil scared as to who it could be at this hour when there was practically no one working as far as she was concerned.

She lowered the toilet seat entirely and stood on top of it to see who it was.She was shocked and appalled to see Vinita who was dialling someone on her mobile but before Vinita turned around,she quickly went in a squat position and wondered what she ought to do.Pondering over it,she had not seen Vinita for quite some time in Men's Universe but nevertheless,she had a bad feeling about it and decided to eavesdrop on what Vinita was doing.

jassie_17 thumbnail

~NEW PROMO~

Vinita:Par woh toh waise hi internship khatam karke..I think do hafte mein chali jaayegi...Toh usse jaane do na;main toh waise hi Amar se baat kar rahi hoon na..Main kuch aisa chakkar chalaaongi ki..(paused)What???Nahin Gyaan,no wayzz!!!

Bharti:Arre jaldi bol ki kya karne waali ho...(grew impatient)

Vinita:Main maan thi hoon ki Raj aur Bharti ki waje se tum salaakhon ke peeche ho..Par woh toh waise bhi jaa rahi hain na??Ek minute..Filhaal,hum Niyati ke baarein mein kuch soche??Iss Niyati ka chapter jaldi khatam karo!!Maine Raichura se baat kar li hain aur woh tumhaare case reopen karne ke aur bahaar le aane ki pora zimma le lenge..Khush??Main rakthi hoon..Bye!!(hung up and Vinita left from there,slamming the door)

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update can't wait for the next one. Since the BB Forum will close in June will you end the end pyar zindagi hai FF or put it somewhere else? That update was also great!
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanaa91

Awesome update can't wait for the next one. Since the BB Forum will close in June will you end the end pyar zindagi hai FF or put it somewhere else? That update was also great!

Heyy...Thanks for the quick reply!!!

Well,i'm definitely going to continue posting it somewhere;haven't quite decided..Either in the fan fictions section or my FF website..I'll surely let you and the others know about it as soon as possible!!!

Keep reading!!!

Cheers,
Jassie
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Hey Jass...
I dunno why, but I thought u have stopped writing this FF...
and toady,
I have seen the and
caught all the Updates...
And gosh, U write so well...
Luv u...

And frankly saying, You r my fav writer on I-F
love the way u mould the story...

Love,
Harika
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou so much and can't wait to read your next update. You FF is so addicting especially pyar zindagi hai
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 208~

Vinita:Hello..(spoke in a low tone)Haan,jaldi bolo ki aage kya karna hai..(paused for a while,leaving Bharti confused)Woh sab toh kar diya hain maine par ab toh yeh socho...Niyati ka kya karna hai??Uski waje se toh tum salaakhon ke peeche ho..

Bharti:(murmured to herself)Niyati??Yeh Vinita kisse baat kar rahi hai??

Vinita:Seriously,main tang aa gayi hoon woh saare blank calls karte huwe..Humein kuch aage karna hoga..Aur waise bhi,main kuch kar rahi hoon taaki tum wapas Men's Universe mein aa sako..Bas ek baar woh Bharti apna internship khatam karle...

Bharti:(widened her eyes in shock)What the hell!!Yeh zaroor Gyaan se baat...That's it!!Gyaan ne toh Niyati ko kidnap kiya tha na..(continued eavesdropping)

Vinita:Par woh toh waise hi internship khatam karke..I think do hafte mein chali jaayegi...Toh usse jaane do na;main toh waise hi Amar se baat kar rahi hoon na..Main kuch aisa chakkar chalaaongi ki..(paused)What???Nahin Gyaan,no wayzz!!!

Bharti:Arre jaldi bol ki kya karne waali ho...(grew impatient)

Vinita:Main maan thi hoon ki Raj aur Bharti ki waje se tum salaakhon ke peeche ho..Par woh toh waise bhi jaa rahi hain na??Ek minute..Filhaal,hum Niyati ke baarein mein kuch soche??Iss Niyati ka chapter jaldi khatam karo!!Maine Raichura se baat kar li hain aur woh tumhaare case reopen karne ke aur bahaar le aane ki pora zimma le lenge..Khush??Main rakthi hoon..Bye!!(hung up and Vinita left from there,slamming the door)

Bharti got out of the cubicle and opened the door.Seeing that Vinita had gone from there,she locked the door of the washroom from inside and wondered what she ought to do.She kept pacing up and down and decided to call up Raj.

Bharti:Raj,pick up the phone yaar...Kya kar raha hai yaar??Phone uthaaoo!!Bharti,chill...Shayad party ke mood mein apna mobile..(heard an engaged tone)Crap!!Ab tum kisse baat kar rahe ho??Arrgghh!!!

Just then,Mayank called her up and she picked it up,thinking it to be Raj.

Bharti:Rajjj..Kabse tumhe phone lagaa rahi hoon aur tum ho ke...Kahin tum woh toh nahin kar rahe ho na Niha..

Mayank:Bharti...It's me Mayank...Tum kya pooch rahe the Raj se??

Bharti:Mayank????(bit her tongue and thought to herself)"Thank God maine Niharika ka naam nahin liya warna main toh gayi.."

Mayank:Bharti...??

Bharti:Huh??Haan...Ohh tum the Mayank..Maine toh socha tha ki main Raj se baat kar rahi thi...Kya baat hai Mayu??

Mayank:Wohi toh main tumse pooch raha hoon...

Bharti:Actually uski ek file ke baarein mein poochna tha...Anyways how's Mahi's party??

Mayank:Tum nahin aa rahe ho kya??

Bharti:Mayu,i don't think i can make it yaar...Naina intezaar kar rahi hogi...Mayu,main tumse baad mein baat karti hoon ok??Bye,bye!!(hung up)Phew!!!

Mayank:Isse kya ho gaya hai??(hung up)

Bharti:Ab kisse phone karoo..Mayank ko toh main kuch nahin bataa sakthi...Armaan ko phone kar deti hoon,issi bahaana woh mujhse baat zaroor karega aur madat bhi zaroor karega,kyun nahin??(smiled widely)Bata nahin ki woh Mahi ki party mein hain ya bhi nahin...

Meanwhile,Armaan was getting ready to go to Mahi's party,after Shreya had called him up several times.Just then,he saw Bharti's name on his mobile.She was calling him up at this hour and he wondered what it was all about.He looked at her name but decided not to pick up her call.Sudha,who was preparing dinner,heard his mobile ringing and just waited till Armaan picked up the call.The call got disconnected and Sudha thought Armaan had already attended to his call but just then his mobile started ringing,making her slightly irritated.

Sudha:Armuuu!!!Phone uthaaoo,kitni baar ring karta jaa raha hain...Armuu!!

Armaan:Haan Maa,uthaathaa hoon...(took a deep breath and answered)Yeah?

Bharti:Oh thank god Armaan...Where the hell were you??

Armaan:Kya chahiye tumhe Bharti?

Bharti:Tum mujhse aise kyun baat kar rahe ho??Tum busy ho kya?Did i liek interrupt you at the wrong time or something??

Armaan:Bharti,will you just answer quickly??

Bharti:Armaan,actually mujhe tumhaari madat ki sakh zaroorat hain yaar..In fact,maine Raj ko phone kiya tha par woh toh phone hi nahin uthaa raha hain;lagta hain Mahi ki party mein hain..Tum waha nahin ho kya??(heard no response)Hello Armaan,are you there??

Armaan:Bharti,jaldi karo..

Bharti:Madat..Yeah,tumhe bata hain actually main washroom mein thi aur achanak..Okay,look..Mujhe samajh mein nahin aa rahi hain ki main tumhe kaise samjhaao...In fact,yeh baat..Bohat hi serious aur risky bhi hain..Tum...

Armaan:You know something Bharti??Tumhe madat ki zaroorat hai toh main kya karoo??Aaj kal toh tumhaare paas tumhaari dost hai na,Mayank Sharma..Ussi se madat maang lena,ok??

Bharti:Inn sab mein Mayank kaha se aa gaya,Armaan??

Armaan:Oh really??Mayank humaare beech mein bilkul bhi nahin hai??I mean,are you really sure??

Bharti:Armaan,what's wrong with you??

Armaan:Nothing's wrong Bharti...In fact,thank God ki tumne phone kiya tha..

Bharti:Kyun?

Armaan:Well,aaj ke baad tum mujhse kuch bhi ummeed matt karna..Nahin mujhe tumhe madat karne ki shok hai aur nahin mujhe tumhaari dosti ki bhi zaroorat hai...Alright??

Bharti:Armaan..

Armaan:Aur haan,yeh matt sochna ki main mazak kar raha hoon..In fact,main bohat serious hoon aur aainda se mujhe phone bhi matt karna..Main aage badh chuka hoon aur mujhe tumhaari dosti nahin chahiye har haal mein..(Bharti widened her eyes in shock,not being able to fathom a single word which Armaan was saying)

Bharti:Hello Armaan..Arm..(the phone line went dead and Bharti was hell shocked)He just hung up on me without even hearing me out..What the hell's wrong with me??(thought to herself)Uski aage badhne se aur humaari khaas dosti se kya matlab hai??

Just then,the washroom lights started to flicker and Bharti wondered what was going on.

Sudha:Armu,tum Bharti se baat kar rahe the??

Armaan:(looked away from her and combed his hair)Haan..

Sudha:Par iss tone mein kyun??Phir se koi problem toh nahin hain na??

Armaan:(turned to face her)Maa,main bohat late ho gaya hoon..Main Mahi ke party ke liye nikal raha hoon aur shayad thoda late ho jaaonga..Shreya ke saath waha se niklunga aur mujhe khaana nahin chahiye..Bye!!

Sudha:Par yeh baat toh bataake jaao..

Armaan:No time,Maa..Bye!!(closed the door,confusing Sudha)

~Club 99~

Raj watched Niharika sitting all by herself while the rest were mingling and dancing,enjoying themselves on the dance floor besides the other clubbers who were present in Club 99.

Raj:Hey,could i buy you a drink?

Niharika:Buy??Dude,it's on the house,remember??Well,you've asked so i'm going to say that i'll help myself..No offence!!

Raj:None taken!!Actually,i've been wanting to talk to you..Mahi and i had everything sorted out..

Niharika:I can definitely see that..

Raj:Good..I was just wondering about a rumour i have heard about you..

Niharika:Rumour??And about me??That's news!!Come on,share it..(sipped her drink)

Raj:Well,that you are in love!!(Niharika almost spat out in the direction of Raj)Do you by any chance...

Niharika:What?

Raj:Know any guy named Gaurav??

Niharika:Yeahh i do,he's Mayank's business partner..You heard about me and Gaurav??

Raj:Yeahh,at the Friendship's Day party..

Niharika:You weren't even there for the party..You know what??I gotta go..

Raj:Heyy,listen..(Raj held her wrist and instantly let go,not wanting to create a problem for her since Mayank was around)I just wanted to know...

Niharika:For your kind info,i'm not..Anyways,what's with you if i were dating anyone??(raised her eyebrows)Just mind your own biz!!(went towards Mayank)

Raj:Shux!!I shouldn't have asked at all..I'll ask Jiya about this but where the heavens is she??

Bharti:Ok,what the hell's really going on??Okay Bharti,isse pehle ki kuch ho jaaye,apna bag uthaa aur nikal yahaa se...Ghar jaa kar sochenge!!Yepzz that's a better idea..(grabbed her tote bag and proceeded to go but stopped upon hearing a voice)

Meanwhile,Sudha decided to call up Bharti and looking at the clock,she thought of calling her at home.Payal and Naina were playing with each other when she heard the telephone ringing and Payal asked her to wait for a while.

Payal:Hello..

Sudha:Hii..Payal??Tum wahaa pe kya kar rahe ho??

Payal:Sudha aunty,hiii..Kaise ho aap??

Sudha:Theek thaak hoon..Tum kaise ho??

Payal:Main bhi kaafi theek hoon..Main bas yaha Naina ke saath khel rahi thi;woh kya hain na Bharti ne mujhe aur Bhaskar ko phone kiya tha Naina ke saath rehne ke liye kyunki usse aaj office mein kuch zyaada hi kaam hai aur Naina bhi toh akeli hain na...

Sudha:Par waqt toh dekho,bohat dher ho gayi hain na..Abhi tak nahin aayi??

Payal:Aunty,aap befikr rahiye..Woh bas aati hogi..Aapko Bharti se kuch kaam tha??

Sudha:Nahin,kuch khaas nahin..Bas uski yaad aa rahi thi!!Tumne Mahi ki birthday party ke liye nahin gayi??

Payal:No Aunty..I volunteered to stay with Naina par Bhaskar abhi abhi nikla hain party ke liye..

Sudha:Payal,i don't know if i'm over-reacting as of now par i don't really think all's well between Armaan and Bharti...Bharti ne usse phone kiya tha kuch dher pehle par Armaan ne toh..Mujhe lagta hai koi baat hai par Armaan ne toh mujhe kuch bhi nahin bataaya hai...

Payal:Really Aunty??Main usse phone karke dekh thi hoon...

Sudha:Payal,relax..Don't ask her anything directly,k??Par agar tumhe kuch bata chalti hai,toh mujhe zaroor inform karne ok??

Payal:Ok Aunty...Aap apna khayal rakhna aur Bhaskar aur main jaldi aapse milne chalengi,ok??

Sudha:Hhmm theekh hain,mujhe kuch kaam hai..Tumse baad mein baat karti hoon..

Payal:Bye!!(hung up)

Sudha:Tch,isse bhi kuch nahin bata hai??(hung up)

Raj:Finally,tum yahaa khade ho aur main tumhe kabse dhoondh raha hoon..

Jiya:Kyun??

Raj:Bas ainvayi..(Jiya turned to look at him skeptically)Kya??

Jiya:Jaldi bataao ki kya kaam hai..Main tumhe achi tarha se jaanti hoon aur..

Raj:Acha theekh hain..Tum uss Friendship day's party par gayi thi na??Exactly kya hua tha Niharika aur Gaurav ke beech mein??

Jiya:Wohh...Tum yeh sab achanak kyun pooch rahe ho??

Raj:Jiya,tumhe kuch pata tha?

Jiya:Ok,listen i'm not sure par..

Raj:What is it Jiya?

Jiya:Gaurav did tell me that he's in love and that he'll introduce her to me soon,at the right time..In fact,uss party ke baad usne toh mujhe phone hi nahin kiya tha..Haan,uss din mujhe yeh zaroor bata chal gayi thi ki Niharika aur Gaurav achi dost hain aur Gaurav Mayank ke kahin business partneron mein se ek hain..I kinda hesitated to tell ya par tum Mahi ko lekar parishaan the aur yeh baat mere mann se bhi nikal gayi thi..

Raj:Jiya,tumhe bura nahin laga ki Gaurav Niharika se..

Jiya:Dude,abhi tak yeh baat saaf nahin hua hain ki Gaurav aur Niharika ek doosre se..And for God's sake,Niharika se kuch bhi matt poochna,samjhe??Waise,tumne Armaan ko kahin dekha hain kya??

Raj:(murmured to himself)"I can really screw things up for myself.."(got nudged by Jiya)Armaan..Shreya ke saath aa raha hoga shayad..

Jiya:Uff!!Yeh Armaan kpo kya ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi..

Raj:Shaitan ka naam lo,shaitan haazir ho gaya hai..Woh dekho entrance ke ore..Maine kaha tha na..??(raised his eyebrows)

Jiya:Tabhi toh Raj...Nahin,jab tak tum usse taane nahin maaroge,tab tak tumhe chain nahin milega na..

Raj:(grinned sheepishly)Hhmm..ab kya karoo Jiya,aadat se majboor jo hun..

Jiya:(shook her head)I'll talk to you later..

Shreya and Armaan had walked forward towards Mahi to wish her a memorable year ahead.Mahi felt awkward about Shreya hugging her but tried not to reveal it outrightly.Instead,she thanked both of them for coming and soon,she excused herself to get a glass of water.She was startled when Raj just tapped on both of her shoulders with his palms.

Mahi:Raj!!You just scared the hell outta me..Wait,why aren't you on the dance floor yet??

Raj:It's nothing..I just don't wanna steal the limelight from you tonight,after all,it's your birthday..(Mahi rolled her eyes)

Mahi:What is the matter Raj?

Raj:Ok..it's Niharika..I kinda confronted her about..I asked her about Gaurav!!

Mahi:KYA??Pagal ho gaye ho kya?

Raj:Ok,stop giving me the creeps!!Didn't you tell me of how you felt about her and Gaurav at the friendship's day party??So,why are you so disturbed by me asking Niharika about Gaurav??

Mahi:Ok,this is it!!This is it..There's nothing!!

Raj:What...What??I'm confused!!(Mahi waved to Sonali and gestured her to come over to her)Mahi,what's going on??

Mahi:Raj,nothing is true..Whatever i've mentioned about Niharika and Gaurav is just baseless,a lie..There you go!!

Sonali:Hey guyzz,what's up??Hello??(saw the still glance on Mahi's and Raj's faces)Koi maragaya hai kya??

Mahi:Haan..(whispered to Sonali)Tum!!!

jassie_17 thumbnail
PROMO

Sonali:Ok,shut up!!

Raj:Tumhe lagta hai ki main mazak kar raha hoon??

Sonali:OMG!!!(bursted out laughing)I'm sorry dude par tumne usse directly pooch bhi liya...This is just fantastic news!!(continued laughing till she saw Raj glaring at her)Sorry dude!!If i can do anything to..

Raj:Rehne do,waise bhi tumne toh already pehle se hi bohat kuch kar diya hain..