Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: lalixlili

K3G = 3hrs 30 🤢

KKHH and KANK more than 3hrs --- so if MNIK is 3hrs and 3min yes it's a short movie😆

hahaha! Never thought of that.
Zareena thumbnail

my goodness, now i remember!! I guess this semester really made me go insane lol
What's with the lyrics of the MNIK's soundtrack???????????????

I mean the bit about Kajol's eyes?????????? You guys mentioned earlier somthing about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zareena thumbnail
maybe kajol will be wearing contact color lenses lol
Originally posted by: Zareena

maybe kajol will be wearing contact color lenses lol

I mean I didn't understand the lyrics -(can't speak Hindi) --- What are the lyrics which were mentioning "her" eyes? And what song?
Zareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalixlili

I mean I didn't understand the lyrics -(can't speak Hindi) --- What arethe lyrics which were mentioning "her" eyes? And what song?

oh okay..that's the third song 'tere naina' sung by the same singer who sang mitwa in kank. if i find the lyrics in english..i will post hereEdited by Zareena - 14 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Translations of MNIK song sketches

Sajda :
Your (lovely ) black eyes bring my life alive/wake up. I run faster than heartbeat and gallop ahead of dreams ...

Noor-e Khuda : There is fear everywhere, Every eye gets smokey, What have I lost in a moment? The sky gets reddish-yellow, Breathing become cold.

Tere - Naina : How are you ? (Your ) Sweet eyelids change the scenery, When your eyes blush, or get filled/full, both the worlds stand still. (Your) Gaze/sight is the gift of God, as his blessings reside there, what to say of such beautiful ...

Allah Hi Raheem : The pathway is decorated with your love, Since the day I have seen your benign gaze oh God, I have submitted to you, If you bless us more...
(This is in praise of the Almighty-Tasawwuf)

Credit: Srk.org

Zareena thumbnail
What's the actual price?

By Taran Adarsh, September 1, 2009 - 08:07 IST

So what's the actual price of MY NAME IS KHAN? Has Fox Star Studios India paid a massive Rs. 100 crores for the global rights of the film [excluding music rights]? Or is the actual price Rs. 81 crores? The speculation continues... "It's a privilege to be associated with Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan. It can't get bigger than that. But the price is completely not 100 crores or 81 crores. I wouldn't like to reveal the exact numbers, but it's completely off the mark," Vijay Singh, CEO of Fox Star Studios India, breaks his silence on this topic.

But what holds significance is that the film in question would be released extensively in the international markets. "MY NAME IS KHAN has tremendous international appeal and would be released by Fox Searchlight in America and 20th Century Fox across the globe. We aren't looking at a fancy print count to begin with, but we would take it beyond the Indian diaspora. Like SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE was released at a mere 10 screens when it started out in America, but the screen count gradually rose to almost 3,000, thanks to a systematic strategy. That would be the strategy for MY NAME IS KHAN as well," Vijay Singh divulges.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2009/09/01/13229/index.html
Zareena thumbnail
Mega release planned for MNIK

My Name is Khan just made history by having its first promo aired across 70 countries. And now Fox Star Studios plan to release the film in as big a fashion if not bigger.

CEO of Fox Star India Vijay Singh says that they are charting an elaborate plan to release the much-expected film. "I cannot give you details but it will certainly be the biggest release that an India movie has got abroad.

We should release with around 450 to 500 prints outside while inside India it will be really big too," he says. The film will also be dubbed in other language. "We will release as per requirement.

We shall dub the film in a few countries in their language too," he adds. MNIK is a co-production between Dharma Production and Red Chillies Entertainment. The film see Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol getting back on screen for the first time since Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.

http://movies.indiainfo.com/article/091219112147_mega_release_planned_for_mnik/664359.html