Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Ratika, I'll try and put that in the SRKajol FC okay πŸ˜‰

Sorry if this has been posted..
Never in the recent history of Indian cinema has the first promo of a film caught the imagination of cine lovers as Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming release MY NAME IS KHAN has. There has been a wide coverage and analysis of the promo on all major channels and portals. Even the press and the electronic media has gone berserk with just the first look and the teaser of MNIK. The excitement and the buzz is simply amazing and rightly so as this film is no ordinary project!

MY NAME IS KHAN marks the comeback of one of the most popular jodis of all times, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol, who together have ruled the hearts of zillions around the globe. It also marks the return of director Karan Johar (as a director) after a gap of almost 3-4 years, and it is a more mature Karan who has reinvented himself and has certainly come of age. With MNIK it appears that Karan has deviated from his usual Raj/Rahul love story. In fact the grand Indian family and traditional melodrama with the strong family bonding seems to have gone on the back foot.

As may be recalled, the USP of the two highly successful films, KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI and KABHI KHUSHI KABHIE GHAM, comprising of the super successful team of King Khan, the queen of Bollywood Kajol and maverick director Karan Johar, has undoubtedly been the extremely strong SRK-Kajol love story that touched the hearts of countless mushy eyed fans globally, both young and old!

CHECK OUT : Kajol: Shahrukh is a bad habit

However, their third film is being talked about more for its theme of terrorism and is being compared to the likes of FANAA and NEW YORK, with some naysayers even bringing in Karan's last production venture, KURBAAN. But it is good news for the lovers of Johar style of cinema, as MNIK is a love story and one of the best that the SRK-Kajol pair have worked in. And our headlines is not just a hypothesis as this statement has been confirmed by none other than Bollywood's global superstar, Shah Rukh Khan, at the launch of the first look of the most awaited film of 2010, MY NAME IS KHAN.

As per the man himself 'MNIK is one of the nicest love stories that I have participated in and I have participated in some of the best love stories in Indian films.' And this has further been confirmed by Karan who says, 'MNIK has nothing to do with terrorism.'

Well, we keenly await the best love story that SRK-Kajol have done so far, obviously MY NAME IS KHAN, and that too during the next Valentine weekend!

Thanks Zaru !!!! Welcome everyone!!!πŸ₯³
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^you're welcome

btw what's your nick name?
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congo guys.lets keep on rockingπŸ˜›
princessparkle thumbnail

OMGOMG!! SONG SAMPLES!

MNIK Soundtrack Listening:
1. Sajda (6:05)
2. Noor E Khuda (6:37)
3. Tere Naina (4:38)
4. Allah Hi Rahem (4:01)
5. Khan Theme (2:43)
6. Rang De (3:45)
7. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (4:57)
8. Suraj Hua Maddham (7:08)
9. Kal Ho Naa Ho (5:21)
10. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (8:03)

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

ifyaa i love your avi!

thanks hun..i love it 2😳
Zareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessparkle

OMGOMG!! SONG SAMPLES!

i hope karan isn't using KKHH KANK music in the movie πŸ˜•
princessparkle thumbnail
LOL I don't think he is hehe! Apparently that site sometimes just adds on old songs for some weird reason! What do you think of it?!!
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMGOMG!! SONG SAMPLES!

😲

control rati control........................................ok i don't think last four songs are there in the film..
Zareena thumbnail

LOL I don't think he is hehe! Apparently that site sometimes just adds on old songs for some weird reason! What do you think of it?!!

if he isn't adding them in the movie..then i think album looks good.