Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hm ok from now on i wont give justification cos nobody gets it! I sympathise with Tapu and feel she deserves a chance just like any other person but seriously dunno why im saying this cos i know nobody wants to understand her everybody just looks at her wedding action and hates her.Oh well!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

Now I am sure you are her relative... see how good article you have written in her favor. All evil, bad and good person has reason to be what they are. But evil characters like Tapasya are not liked by normal people.

and i suppose u dont want to see exactly HOW she became like that! Sh wasnt like this till Icha came in!
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But at the end of the day it cost lives of Veer and Ichaa...
Luv_jenni02 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys but without iccha's help taps couldn't do any thing somethings she said was correct...
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_jenni02

guys but without iccha's help taps couldn't do any thing somethings she said was correct...

Icha is equally responsible for all this! Who gave Tapasya the idea of going down in the ghoonghat? Icha did!😡
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Icha is equally responsible for all this! Who gave Tapasya the idea of going down in the ghoonghat? Icha did!😡

Because taps wanted veer at that time ..like she was crazy
both taps and her nani forced ichcha to do .. it was for allmost a week they showed the drama ...
how like beggars they begged ichcha and damini for veer
damini wanted to go down with ichcha  but taps didnot let her ...
ichcha  couldnot think of any better idea ...
cause if everybody knows that taps is the bride then the marraige wont happen...
both of them share a equal % of the wrong doing ...
but in between I feel sorry for Veer .....
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

Because taps wanted veer at that time ..like she was crazy
both taps and her nani forced ichcha to do .. it was for allmost a week they showed the drama ...
how like beggars they begged ichcha and damini for veer
damini wanted to go down with ichcha  but taps didnot let her ...
ichcha  couldnot think of any better idea ...
cause if everybody knows that taps is the bride then the marraige wont happen...
both of them share a equal % of the wrong doing ...
but in between I feel sorry for Veer .....

Exactly! the only victim in all of this is Veer! Stuck  between two women. One thought he was a gift she cud give away one though...whatever😆
r u all gone nuts,y d hell all r u back of her every one is selfish in d world now dont say dat u all are not.she got what she want why d hell iccha had given her love for tapasya coz it was her weakness.ismein tappu ki kya galti hain.iccha ki weakness thi woh if ur so desperate go and blame iccha no need 2 die on tapu.bloddy loosers