Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -Kezia-

^Please,do not bring in Sadhna into this thread when it isn't for her..Thanks!

Oh ok, pardon me 😊!

The serial is the one and same you see, often to be able to describe an aspect more expressedly, often other characters and names come along. I will try to avoid it. No harm was meant! I some in peace😊!

But looking at the uneasy atmosphere, which is quite sensitive, I do think I rather may avoid.

Hope it will be taken in peace, with an open mind.

Thank you.
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Oh ok, pardon me 😊!

The serial is the one and same you see, often to be able to describe an aspect more expressedly, often other characters and names come along. I will try to avoid it. No harm was meant! I some in peace😊!

But looking at the uneasy atmosphere, which is quite sensitive, I do think I rather may avoid.

Hope it will be taken in peace, with an open mind.

Thank you.

I didn't mean any offense.😊
It's actually that these days other characters being mentioned in threads not related to them are often leading to fights and getting closed..
I apologize if I hurt you!πŸ˜”
Oh no Kezia its perfectly ok. I am new in Bidaai section. Usually I spend my forum moments in DM (Debate Mansion). Here the situation is almost exactly the opposite to DM I suppose.

I will be aware of the situation.
Oh,welcome then!πŸ€—
Hope to see you more often here.😊
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamuralee

haa yaar bilkul teek kaha ttune........πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

suksπŸ€—...thanksss for agreeeing wid me.....😊😳..............
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Any time babes πŸ€— what are friends for?
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamuralee

Any time babes πŸ€— what are friends for?

love u.......muaahhhhhhhπŸ€—πŸ€—.........yaaaarrrrrrrrr,kash ragini k sath yee sabb kuch jabh hoga tabhhh ranvir uskee sath hota😭😭😭...........
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
us din Ranvir ka expression dekh ke i was so happy but jeset hi uski aankho k samne se Ragni hat thi hai woh sub kuch bhooljaata hai thts wht iritates me the most
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saniha,this is to be expected na from the creatives.They create a perfect build up and then doesn't continue with it.That is more irritating.Yep he will have a reaction with some fb scenes,a sad song thrown in but how could it create an impact after 2 days huh?I don't understand why the so called creative team couldn't see.Its not the first time it happened but still they are blind to it...
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smitha80

Saniha,this is to be expected na from the creatives.They create a perfect build up and then doesn't continue with it.That is more irritating.Yep he will have a reaction with some fb scenes,a sad song thrown in but how could it create an impact after 2 days huh?I don't understand why the so called creative team couldn't see.Its not the first time it happened but still they are blind to it...

Yup Smitha tts so wierd abhi Us Police jeep mein bethey der hi kitni huyi thi he just saw Ragini in a complete bad condition n he was like Joo hua acha huaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•i dun understnd why are these creatives always trying to show Ranvir doesnt care much about Ragini..

Neway m jjust waiting to see Ranvir's eaction after the misscarriage