Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@yas:
totally agree with you. either manav will refuse or on day of marriage, all truths will be revealed. Plus shravani isnt strong enough to play lead role. MANAV IN THE END WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MARRY SHRAVANI. becoz the theme of show is just about archana and her love story which is with manav.
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For me nowadays the best thing about this show is the song it's literally going down the drain why does ekta have to seperate all lead couples???? She finds people who look imcredible together then ruins their pair with her stupid ideas 🤢 I loved anurag prerna and karan nandini and everyone who's seen the two shows knew what became of them 🤢 🤢and now she's doing the same to ArMan 🥺 this was the main reason I love kumkum more than balaji shows the faith and trust between sumit kumkum was admirable 😍I can't give up watching the show because I am addicted to it and I love sushant and ankita but if manav marries shravani it's over for me as well why can't she marry vinod instead when truth comes out he'll be very lonely(but i'm guessing their's a huge age difference so no chance)
But seriously if this disgusting twist happens PR will lose it's audience
Curses to ekta for ruining another incredible show and couple 🤬
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well Mugda
if we get Manav marrying Shravani, then trust me, i shall join u in Quitting the show. But i dont really think this would happen. the CV's wont ruin it by getting Manav marry someone else. Am still waiting for the Day when Archana n Family know the entire truth abt Manjusha n Brother. And also abt Manav's innocense
So till then, am waiting. I dont mind them seeing at thier respective homes all alone but definately not them with a 3rd n 4th angle
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no..plz no Manav shrawani marriage...ArMan r the one..jitna bhi dur ho ek doosre se...but they r the one meant to be for each other....plz...plz no shrwani-manav marriage
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Since the title is Pavitra Rishta, I don't think she's gonna bring multiple weddings here too .. Hmm I can tell KMH, Kis Desh to name a few where the leads has been married only once .. and besides even if Manav is pressured by Sav, he won't agree .. and more of that, he considers Shravani as his sister and she, like her brother .. so this wedding can't happen .. and even though Manav is angry towards Archu, he still loves her ..

but yeah, I agree with u, the concept is no more like the tamil version .. the only common things were the family background and marriage based on a lie .. that's all
but I agree with u .. It's really a Pavitra Rishta for the lead couple in the tamil version .. evn the divorce track never happened there ..

but is the news confirmed that Manav is gonna marry Shravni ?

anyways don't give up yet .. m sure more excitements are on the way .. atleast that's what Raj ( Sachin ) said and I believe it even though I don't like Sachin's death .. he said its gonna be mindblowing, let's see 😉
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Ekta shd get married soon so that she can understand the intricacies of marriage and relationship better..She needs to understand that in Indian society, its not that easy for a woman to leave her in-laws place or sign a divorce or marry another guy..Even for a guy, its not that easy to break off a marriage.. And why did she keep the title 'Pavitra Rishta'..I wonder😕
There is no rishta, so where's the question of pavitrata???

Edited by lifeztuf - 14 years ago
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Well, if SAVITA is Manav-Sachin's Mother Why won't Manav marry Shravani? Because MONEY N  Ticket to her Dreamland AMERICA IS THE ONLY REASON WHY SAVITA,THat Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy Witch is Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Interested in Shravani and Why she couldn't love Archana inspite of Archana's honest tries to Win her heart!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Honestly, I think PR has been one of the most frustrating shows I've ever seen from Ekta's camp. The lead couple broke up so fast in this show and problems continue to happen, for months the show has been dragging and looks like that will continue. Ekta needs to work fast and get PR back on track, it would be a shame for it to come to an end.

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mugda - have you watched the tamil version of the show?! this PR is nothing like it?! reallt?! UGHHH!! well, im not suprised, because if it was, that show wouldnt have run! do you mind sharing your little secrets?~ how did the track develop in that show?! id love to know :(

and your right, this show is totally going the wrong way! i do NOT want a second marriage..frankly, the thought is just disgusting! marrying your brother's wife! yes, it happens in india, but its still so disgusting! I think i will give up on this show too! even the ArMan times will stop! ufff! but again, i dont think he will! atleast i hope not! *sob*a

Shravani doesn't need to marry Manav even if she is pregnant, she is modern intelligent n economically independent....she can very well go to U.S. (as she plans too)n start a new life...maybe she'll find true luv again...just coz of family pressure one doesn't need to marry ones brother-in-law. This kind of nonsence can happen only in an Ekta Show.