😛

chashmish97 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEc29qvvPG8[/YOUTUBE]

Michael dollss!!😎
chashmish97 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hS3nuAeAYs[/YOUTUBE]

Brooke's voice sounds like MIchael's hear! In this she was 15 years old...Woah! She's 1.78 cm in height thats like 3 cm taller than Michael!!!😲

Here we can see her exercisinq!!!😍 What a beautiful body she has!!😍
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations everyone and Michael for the new fanclub!!!! I hope we go more crazy in this journey and get more fans tojoin!

For your Fanclub and Michael!Long Live The King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh We are here now! Congrats MJ fans!!

I read this somewhere and really loved it.

Stranger: Michael Jackson is dead

You: Michael Jackson is immortal

Stranger: Only God is immortal

You: Exactly!
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ridhima, I think you might want to edit this sentence
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 ' June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop," ,........

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 to forever), known as the "King of Pop,"
chashmish97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShubS

Ridhima, I think you might want to edit this sentence
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 ' June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop," ,........

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 to forever), known as the "King of Pop,"

I luff this sentence....❤️
bestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..TatianaMJ_SD

I luff this sentence....❤️

Lovely!!!!!
bestfan thumbnail

Dec. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Michael Jackson's "Moonwalking" shoes and hat sold today in London for 22,800 pounds ($37,343).

The items, worn for 2001 shows to celebrate the star's 30th anniversary as a solo performer, were offered by Bonhams with a presale estimate of 10,000 pounds to 12,000 pounds.

Demand has increased for Jackson memorabilia since his death in June aged 50. A sparkly white glove worn by the singer for his most famous moonwalk performance was bought by Hoffman Ma, a Hong Kong hotel executive, for $350,000 at an auction in New York on Nov. 21.

Jackson had signed the black loafers in black marker on the soles, said Bonhams. The singer had inscribed them "Rock My World Billie Jean." The fedora also had his name in gilt lettering on its band.

The shoes and hat were worn for a performance the day before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York. Jackson can be seen with them in footage of concerts in Madison Square Garden, New York, on Sept. 7 and 10, 2001. The performance was broadcast by CBS on Nov. 13 that year and attracted more than 25 million viewers.

(Scott Reyburn writes about the art market for Bloomberg News. Opinions expressed are his own.)

To contact the writer on the story: Scott Reyburn in London at [email protected].

bestfan thumbnail
(RTTNews) - Two administrators of Michael Jackson's estate, along with a group of attorneys, are seeking what could amount to millions of dollars for managing the late singer's affairs after he died, according to court documents filed on Tuesday.

John Branca and John McClain, the men named as co-executors of Jackson's 2002 will, have reportedly not received any type of compensation for handling the King of Pop's estate since his death on June 25.
The specific amount of money the two men are seeking is not yet known. According to Contactmusic.com, they are entitled to at least $188,000 for the first $25 million of the Thriller icon's estate.

A hearing has been scheduled for January 4 to decide how much will be paid out to Branca and McClain.

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: contact [email protected]