12/24 Karol Bagh

14th Dec 2009: Monday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

14th Dec 2009: Monday –Update

Vicky comes to Sethi's house with a bouquet for Nitu (as she is sick) from Nakul n his family. Manju says she will take it to Nitu. Vicky says bouquet is heavy, and tells her that he will deliver it to Nitu himself.

He goes inside where Nitu is sitting…He places flowers on a table and tells them that Nakul's family sent it for Nitu.

Manju asks him convey her thanks to them. Vicky asks her for water, Manju goes inside to get. He asks Nitu if she got his letter. She nods yes. He requests her to give him some time…to resolve everything.

Manju comes with water…She says his face is very familiar. Tries to recollect. Vicky gets tensed up…takes her leave and goes off.

Rajender Sethi is looking into some files…Mili comes to him and hesitatingly informs him that she got a fellowship admission in London for 3 months. He gets very excited hearing the news. He blesses her.

Simi asks Nitu if Vicky called her again after that day…whn he was supposed to meet them in a park. Nitu doesn't reply.. Simi says Vicky is not reliable…coz he dint even bother to call Nitu back and explain.

She says it's difficult to stop their mom once again from taking Nitu to a doc…

Simi tells Nitu that she will take her to doctor for abortion.

Nitu is terrified..

Rajender Sethi along with Mili comes into the drawing hall… and calls all the family members excitedly. Mili tells her father that its not that easy for her to go to London as she needs a lakh rupees towards fees.Sethi asks Mili not to worry n he will get the money by breaking his FD.

All other family members come there except Anuj n Anita. Sethi informs everybody about Mili's admission. Manju thanks Mata rani. Simi n Nitu are very happy.

Sethi says his daughters made him proud. Asks his wife to make halwa to celebrate.

Sethi goes to his bank, meets the manager and tells him about his lost FD receipt…and gives him an application for a duplicate receipt. He tells him that he wants to break the FD. Manager checks the records and informs Sethi that FD was cancelled and money was taken already.

Sethi is shocked…He asks the manager how that can be possible..Manager accuses Sethi of fraud..

Sethi gets very mad at the manager…and tells him that he will sue the bank. Manager calls for security personnel…and asks them to throw Sethi out of the office

They literally drag him and throw him…he falls flat on the floor, and he starts searching for his specs. A security guard kicks him up again while he was trying to locate them.(This is so shocking…I don't think any bank behaves like that)

Nitu goes into her room n starts crying remembering her fathers words…that he is proud of his daughters. She remembers Vicky… He too remembers her and cries…

Abhi n Simi too think about each other…n sad…

Sethi comes home in a very bad condition… Manju sees him as she is bringing halwa out…The tray slips from her hands when she sees Rajender's condition…Hearing the commotion…all thye other family members rush to the hall…

Manju asks him whats wrong… n what happened..

He narrates the incident at the bank.

Anuj n Anita look at each other guiltily..
Sethi tells sorry to Mili that he couldn't arrange money for her education…

All the daughters are shocked at their father's condition…and about the bank FD.

Simi goes to her room…and cries. Abhi calls her at the same time..

Listening to her voice he comes to know that she is crying. He asks her whats wrong n why she is crying. She tells him about the FD n what happened to her father at the bank.

Abhi says he knows about who took the FD. Tells her it is none other than Anuj. He explains her how he found out abt it.

Simi gets very angry…she cuts her phone and goes to Anuj's room.

She asks her brother how can he do such a thing to his own father…

Anuj tries to say he doesn't know anything abt it… Anita n Anuj both are damn scared! (they should be).

Tomorrow:

Mili confronts her brother about his fraud. He slaps her…she bleeds from her nose.

Sethi asks Anuj to leave the house and go….

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Gosh Anuj is a terrible person 👎🏼
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
frankly he should be ashamed of having been here when Anita had said here he would not accept now that RS Arnuj asked to leave what will Anita I think she'll blame Simi
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am surporprised why Simmi did'nt slap Anuj !!! This was the first thing she shud have done while confronting him
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shanti05

I am surporprised why Simmi did'nt slap Anuj !!! This was the first thing she shud have done while confronting him

This is slapped on to the same level as him he is not worth it and then it will not serve much use it just think of him and Anita then no matter what we say it will change anything
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today was a very sad episode .. i couldn't bear watching RS getting kicked out and then crying and asking for forgiveness from Mili.

I didn't think a son would do this kind of treachery with their parents. i can understand wanting to live his own life the way he wants. but that does not give him any right to steal his parent's money. in fact anju should be working harder to earn more so that he can live the way he (or should i say anita) wants to live.

and slapping his sister for a crime he committed, just unbelievable how low people can go to cover up their crimes.
annster9 thumbnail
anuj should be ashamed of himself...and anita should really burn in hell, i almost started crying when the dad was crying.
sray76 thumbnail

now anita will get more to fill into stupid anuj's head... she will poison him totally... I wish there was something they could have done legally and anuj would be in jail and then I guess he would have realised what he has just done... his own parents...

shame....

I am sure there are so many like him today...

no wonder people prefer having girls to boys now a days....

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks u. i hate anju and anita. shameless children!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. that is really shocking. thanks for the update.