RN fic contest-Al awards posted,linkpage2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

πŸ₯³

!!FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

We invite all talented and passionate fic writers to  take part in this competition organized by

Rajeev Priyanka FC

The theme is "Naina finds Raj in a towel " 

This scene can  be in the beginning , in the end ,or in the middle of the fic, but this scene should be the main focus of the fic

The genre can be romantic , comedy , actions , drama , etc. 
The setting is of LRL

One writer can submit  two  entries at most

Word Limit is 250 - 2000.  ( Quite a wide choice isnt it ?)
 Please specify the number of words in the fic when you submit

Please pm your write-up to the Coordinator

Shiropa 

Coordinator will post the fics in the FC,  not disclosing the authors' names .
Each fic will be identified by a unique number .

There will be two categories of awards:

Popular 

Critic

Best popular fic will be chosen by  direct  voting.

Voting will not be restricted to FC members but obviously only IF members will be able to vote directly.
 Coordinators will keep track of the votes .  

The Panel of Judges will select the best critic Fic 

Depending on the number of fics we receive , we may have one or more runner-up awards.

FINAL TIMELINE

There will not be any further change in the timeline. We have already received several submissions but expecting many more.

Fic submission closing date  -   30th December 2009

Shiropa  must post the fics in the FC by - 01 January 2010
Popular voting  02 Jan  2010 - 06 Jan  2010

Critic Awards judging  - 02 Jan 2010 -   06 Jan 2010

Announcement and posting of awards

7- 8  January 2010

Final Panel of Judges

ASHI  

SHAINA

NALLIS

SARAH

NISHANT

(During the actual voting , at least three of the judges must take part)

Please Note

If Any writer feels hesitant to write about towel scene but still wants to take part in the contest , please contact Shiropa or Sunaina02.

We will give you alternate theme.

Acknowledgement: 
 This idea of the competition was proposed by Shiropa and many other members like Ashi, Shaina , Riya, etc have given suggestions and commented about it

Edited by shiropa - 14 years ago
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

1.The fic competition is going to held in RP FC in CFC section of IF, we have invited writers by sending them PMs and mails personally. This topic has been put to create more attention among fiction writers.😊😊😊

2.As you see there is no restriction in participating , even if you are not a member of the FC you can participate. Thus if you are AK,AR,
RM,MAYUR,SAJAN,SK,PREMEER,ARJUN-AROHI,ABHINIKKI,SD,AP,MICHI fan, you can also take part in the contest.
Just write the scene using Rajveer Naina as main protagonist for the contest, after the result when you have freedom to post your fiction, you can use your favorite protagonists name and post it here.
In this way we want all wonderfull writers to participate in the contest.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

3.If you are not a member of IF, you can mail your entry at [email protected]
But to vote you have to be an IF member, there is no restriction of being one FC member, members outside from FC can vote.

4.You can follow the given theme, the setting of lrl means, you have to write the scene with the basic facts of LRL.
If the scene is written in a non lrl situation readers might take time to understand the   situation of the fic, that's why we keep this rule.

Basic facts means, like naina came to KMA to prove her brother innocent, to be a soldier and she met Captain rajveer there.

Now you can make the situation as you like.

5.You don't have to stick with the characters shown in LRL, you can portray raj naina's character as you like in the scene.

Like Naina can be little more naughty or rajveer can be little different.it is all upto you to portray themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

6.you can choose the situation from season 1 or season 2 or any imaginary situation, like if you imagine naina has passed out , then came to visit her rajveer sir'.in that case write 1 or 2 lines to make us understand the situation.

Place is also not restricted, naina can find captain rajveer in towel wherever you like may be in his room in kma, may be some where else, in jungle , near any lake.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Just you have to make sure the person in towel is raj, and the person who finds out is naina'.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

But I hope you will not make Raj walk like Captain Abhimanyu in lrl to make Naina find himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7.you can submit atmost 2 entries, but there is no restriction in genre. Both entries can be from same genre or from different. Like you can submit 2 entries both in comedy or one can be comedy when other is romantic.

8.All participants has to submit their fiction to the coordinator. Because all the names of the writers will be kept secret until the result come out according to the rules.

The coordinator will post all the fiction, by using numbers like RN1,RN2 etc.

The writers are not also allowed to post their fictions anywhere , before the results come out.

After the voting and the results, all the fictions will be again posted by us in the FC along with the names of the original writers .

The writers can post their fictions anywhere after that.

As I am the coordinator you can send your fictions to me.

9.If you have not watch LRL or don't know anything about the show, volunteers from the fc can help you with the basic facts.😊

If you still want to write one nonlrl piece with the same theme or different theme, then contact with me, or sunaina 😊

10. If you fail to receive any response from me, you can contact sunaina02 or Dhara_s. or can mail at [email protected]

11.All fiction writers,readers and lovers are invited.
And we can use any fantastic piece for the front page of 100th FCπŸ˜ƒ

you can find the announcement at the front page of the FC itself
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1295967

If all the writers  are very busy, then also please try. Because you writers are very precious to us RN fans, all of you writers   have given us so many dreams with your writings. πŸ˜›

There are so many writers who has stopped writing, who has left their fictions unfinished. We miss all of them. It may possible that they are very busy. We can want them to continue their fictions or the old popular writers to write a new one. But if they are very busy it most of the time is not possible.

So through this competition we want all our favorite and old writers back.

Actually we want all the writer who have written any piece of RN  any point of time to join us. All old writers and  those who are still writing and those  who has just started writing , we want all of them in this competition. Don't neglect yourself  if you did not received expected number of reply when you started writing. For us all the fiction writers are equally precious.😊

And  we expected some of our friends to write a fiction, but they never did because of time. But this time we expect a piece from them tooπŸ˜‰

All of you please try to participate, because this chance may not come again, this may not happen again, so please participate and it is just only one small scene, not an entire fiction and you have time even more than one month. So please try.😊

and we want all other writers as well who have not written any thing on RN, because we want to have all wonderfull writers in this contest. we know all of you are talented, please take part, we want to have more and more beautiful piecesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And all the readers, lovers of RN and lovers of fictions, please suggest your favorite fiction writers names here for the competition and request them to participate😊

We all will enjoy then.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks for reading

Shiropa😊

Shiropa , Thanks for informing everyone.

Hi Everyone !!

if you have any question or query regarding this contest and Siropa is Unavailab;e , you cam contact me .
thanx n i also got a pm from u, i will try my best to post a os soon.
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

write one soon, we will be very happy to have your entryπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Ans Also make your writer friends write something for the competititon....More the entries, more fun it will  be.
where can i find the one shots? i want to read them.
Originally posted by strawberrychip

where can i find the one shots? i want to read them.

Dear they are going to be posted in Rajeev-Priyanka jodi Fan Club...!!!! I think one of us put the link over here when they are posted...!!!!

RN FIC CONTEST

all entries are posted in following link, in pages 132 and 133. there are 15 entriesπŸ˜›

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1295967&TPN=132

read them all and vote for your favorites. there is no restriction in voting. you can vote if you are an IF member, no need to be an FC member. and yes post your vote to get it to be counted.