jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #38

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
There is a verbal war on at Juneja house where Prem confronts the Singh siblings and warns them from raising any finger on his father.The Singhs ultimately leave with a threat of division of whole property,Lalit decided to stay back and solve the problem. Premeer come to talk to Lalit but find him nowhere.Then they see him,someone attcking Lallu and they shout.
Tuesday
Premeer come tp rescue an injured Lallu.Harman sees the attackers who were none other than Singh brothers. Everyone is worried that now Singhs can injure anyone and they need to be carefulJuneja brothers file a case against the Singh brothers for the attack on Lallu.But when Police takes them Lalit takes the complain back and decided to solve the problem by sharing the pproperty.

Wednesday
Lalit gives Singhs the property his father had given him but they reject saying its just a part of property and  Gayatri tells them to leave.Heer tells that Prem has to Delhi to meet a good lawyer.Singhs plan to take Junejas' wealth.Chahat and Sneha bring breakfast to Heer and she becomes emotional.Harman's friend who is a lawyer tells him and Preet that they need to keep real documents very safely as thay are very important.Heer is going to the temple to pray but the brothers say she needs to be safe and Heer says she is as Shiv[manager] is accompanying her.Heer prays for family's well-being.

Thursday
Heer tells Shiv to get prasad distributed amongst the poor wheer she meets a troubled lady named Shrimalini.Heer takes her to Juneja house.Heer tells everyone that Shrimalini would be working as a servant there and shows her the room.SM[Shrimalini] is actually wife of big son of Singhs and is in Juneja house to get teh real property papers.Heer shows SM the house. and tells certain things.Junejas have their lunch and have fun-filled family scene and then are worried about the Singhs. SM thinks that Junejas don't know the reality and that Singhs will take their place soon.

Friday
Shrimalini goes to Lalit and Gayatri's room with milk but sleeping pills in it.Gayatri and Lalit sleep.SM goes to the locker but is unsuccesful in taking the papers as Heer comes in.She sees the open cupboard and tells they need to be very careful about the papaers.Everyone comes to know about Meher being pregnant and they are very happy and decide to celebrate in Ludhiana's house.SM goes to Singhs and tells she was unable to take the papers and about Meher's pregnancy.Elder son plans somethiong again to

ruin the junejas.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

fivr_786 & xoHarshaxo

Couple

Okay so we all know this week was a DRAG but that all vainshed after the Meet scence OMG. How cutee ... Meet have been rocking these days, and plus "Meher junior and Preet Junior" Hai mein mar jawan How cute ... and Preet running around the house like a baby Was so damn cute ... "Mein papa Ban gaya" Loved it soo much ... Meet are awsomee loving their chemsitry ... Meet Rule

Family

For this week I'll pick two family scenes because each of those represents a different aspect of what being a family is about. The first one was from December 7th where Prem stands up for his father against the Singh family. I loved loved loved how he got all angry and protective of his family and his father. And the second one was from December 11th where Preet tells everyone that he's going to become a father again. So cute! So endearing and so much of what a family is about. About laughing together even when times are a little tough and of cracking jokes and enjoying each other's company. Even though the week on the whole was uneventful with Prem not around and an overdose of the Singh family but those two scenes stood out to me.

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Ek baat tu bhi kaan khol ke sun le, hum theen, theen HAZAR ke barabar hain!" - Prem

Oh Heck yes!!!! Prem, the angry young man is BACK! The look in his eyes, that attitude he carries on his shoulder, that aggression and such a power packed dialogue --- it definitely had to have its place here! As much as we all loved watching the passionate, romantic Prem, this angry young business man is totally a treat to watch. Haha, Monkey # 1 thought he had a good punch line, wait till you heard Prem's paaji! Prem definitely had a better line! *giggle* I just loved watching Prem's confidence in his two brothers, and the bond they share. Great scene! The moment I heard Prem say that dialogue, I almost jumped out of my chair for a victory dance!

Female

"Prem ko kisi ki sahare ki zaroorath nahi hai, dhai akshar ka prem, apne aap mein hi pyaara sa naam hain." - Gayatri

Awiee, GMom is totally, officially back! What a change from all the negativity we had been getting from her'. Although most of our beloved GMom is back, we do get to see the fuming side of her as well' and TAUBA when she got mad at those Monkeys, it was amazing! Gnashing her teeth and threatening them is totally the way to go. *Giggle*' but onto this dialogue, aye haye, Aap ke muh mein ghee-shakar!! Kinni vadiya dialogue hain!! I love any time a reference to Prem is made in that form' we heard it first from Heer, and now to hear it from GMom was just as good. I love that they were talking about Prem even when he is away from them! I love this family!

Warm & Fuzzies

PremLeoManav

Iss week toh mujhey lagaa I will have to resign from KDC...........lekin wednesday's last part was a relief...........Chahat and Sneha briniging in breakfast for their mom on their dad's instructions was just soooooooooooooooo cute....i could imagine Prem telling them to take care of heer!................And then Chahat wiping away Heer's tears was sooooooooooooo touching and the flash back was such a relief too............Itney derr baad Prem on screen.....i was jumping..........Kya karoon i knew he won't be coming in the show this week...........isliye I really hope and wish HARSHAD A SPEEDY RECOVERY.............HARSHAD WE ALL MISS U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.............anyways............jab heer was crying I was LIKE EVRY MOTHER DOES WHEN HER KIDS GET HER SOMETHING THEY MADE ON THEIR OWN.............HEER SOCH RAHII HOGII MERI BETIYAAN BADII HO GAYI HAIN..............KUCH SAALON MEIN SHE WILL HAVE TO GET THEM MARRIED...........I already imagined PREM BEING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSY AND FUSSY FOR HIS DAUGHTERS NAA..............I WAS ALL SMILES AT THE THOUGHT................

OMG Moment of the Week

fivr_786

OMG! So Maya and Harman DO have a child?!?! I mean.. Isn't that what was said in that scene on Friday? That Meet were going to be a family of 4 while Prem and Harman will be a family of 3 each?! Well, umm... WHERE is the kid, if I may ask? Have we even seen him? Isn't this basically the first confirmation that he even exists?! This is just too weird. I'm used to people being introduced and then vanishing from the show. But I believe this is the first time that a character wasn't even introduced before he was pulling the vanishing act. Unbelieveable!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
masin
First of all guys..i was maha busy this week so this section is based strictly on what I remember reading in the updates! So moving on'UGGGHGH!! What did we see this week other than disappointments'(wait nvm'we saw some meet, and I think some premeer, and some family'so its okay I guess..) this singh family is pissing the crap out of me to no ends! But I think the junejas are even more disappointing! Who leaves an important will in their house..that too wen u have like friggin 5 naukars! Last time I checked is zamaaney mein u can't trust naukars easily..but noo'gmom finds it necessary to announce where she's gonna put the will! Is it just me or are the junejas always calling doom on themselves!!!?!? I have to say that they were faar more disappointing than the singhs! At least the singh family have a strong, secretive plan! And uff'preett!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they're killing him'can't he just be away on business trips all the time and only come home once a month! I promise I'll stop complaining if we get to see preet only once a month in kis desh!!! Plus..killing him will only show that evil wins over good!

Shining Stars of the Week

lovabletwinz

Character

This week's Shining Characters of the week have to be Preet and Meher --- yes, two times in a row! They are just the cutest couple on this whole planet!! They deserve this spot for giving us the sweetest, loveliest news ever' A Junior Preet or Meher is on his/her WAY!!!! *wwee* Their scene just made us all happy, and any character that manages to do that, gets bonus cool points. And how gorgeous did Meher look when she broke the news to Preet? *SIGH* kisi ki nazar na lage (nazar-utaro-fying).  Their scene was definitely the highlight of this week' With harshad catching a fever, and not being on sets, Preet and Meher gave us the little nokh-jhok's we like to see.

Actor

Okay, this one is kind of unconventional' well' a little more than just quirky. This week's actor of the week goes to AJAY NAIN! Yup, you heard me right alright ' Monkey # 1 it is! Hear me out' This guy plays such a villainous character, but have you guys listened to his dialogues? My goodness, they are mighty hilarious' which makes it absolutely hard to hate him too much. Yes, monkey # 1 is a creepo, but that's exactly the point ' he brings that creepiness out very well. I would be way too scared of him in real, heck I'd RUN from him (GASP) but that's because Ajay Nain does a good job as the greedy, ghamandi, rude, batameez older son! I wouldn't be able to hold my laughter with the kind of dialogues he says' lol, his wife's filminess is rubbing off on him!

Balaji Bloopers

Miss_Forever & nityatarlapally

Monday
Preet's body double was used when he was shown standing by the stairs with his hands in his pockets.
The room that Prem and heer are staying in is the room that Prem and Heer have a flashback in..the FB when Heer chooses the name Chahat for her daughter. I think it was the first FB after the leap.
The hallway that Premeer were walking was the hallway in Delhi International Hotel; where Prem repeats his " haawaon ko sakshi.." dialogue after the leap.

Tuesday
When the family was in Bauji's room and all of their faces were zoomed in for effect, everyone's face EXCEPT Gayatri's were pretty dark cuz of the room. But when Gayatri's face was shown, the background was different and so was the lighting. It's just some minor editting mistake.
Bauji's room had a room in Monday's episode, but there were no doors today. I guess they just disapperared. =D
Prem said "Harman darwaze par hai..." when Harman was standing right behind him. I don't know if Prem meant it as a statement to scare them or what.

Wednesday
The Jeep that the Singh's drive is the same Jeep that Prem drove right after the leap. When he goes to Heer's house. 
When they show all the zoomed in shocked faces of the family members, the face they show for Prem is the same one throughout the scene. I think it's because HC has been sick, so he wasn't there in the shoot.  It is a blooper but it's excused from my side.  When it comes to HC, anything will be excused. =D
Prem's body double was used. Once again, it's excused from my side.
 Heer said Prem went to Delhi to meet with a Lawyer..why does he need to go to someplace else when they have a lawyer in their house, Harman. I think it's cuz the creatives needed a reason to show that Prem is away

Thursday
Gmom's Body Double used at the dining table and in the bedroom. You can clearly make out because the BD's slimmer than G3.
Maha Blooper: How did the Singh family get their surname? Shouldn't they be getting 'Juneja' too? If Joginder is the step-brother of Lalit Juneja, he too should get Juneja surname. According to the TB article, Joginder should be the cousin brother of Lalit, but according to what they have shown Lalit and Joginder are step-brothers.

Friday
Gmom's BD used and inner voice changed yet again.

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

this week thr was not much styling for kdm stars as stylish ppl were missing but never mind we got this week KDC fashion icon and it is none other than Mrs.Meher preet Juneja  she was looking gr8 in all the light colors she wear during entire week starting from white to light yellow and in friday episode where she wore baby pink color suit and with a natural glow she was looking beautiful

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZBz5fdikZc&feature=related

Check out this link girls'there is no sound but you don't need it'you are going to be laughing your butts off'im sure of it!! lol..i know I did!!

Special Awards

jnawaz & xoHarshaxo

1. The Mr. Freaky Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SURINDER' "Okay so i needed some time to think about this one ... i mean the whole new family is freaky but i finally came up with one .... The award goes to Surinder. Seriuosly that guys had issues ... i am so scared to look at him and for some reason they always show him close up ... and his eyes are like Soo Scary ... plus the most scariest part is "Saalay juneja's" i hate it how he keep saying that its pissing me off, becharay koo kuch or tu ata nahi tu yehi line marta rahta hia.

2. The Movie Freak Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'.GURMEET/SHIR MALINI - "LoL this award shoudnt be hard to figure out ... and if you didnt then i am sorry your mind works the wrong way ... you need a check up. Well this award goes to Surinders Wife. Seesh that chick cracks me up ... some of the lines are so funny i feel like going on the floor and laughing. She is soo addicited and finds everything realted to movies *Like Me* ... i love how she was like "Yeh tu judaadi film ka climax hai " she is hailours but still stupid.

3. The Brainless Juneja Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'HEER' "Okay so this wasnt that hard since our one Juneja has been on the top line these days being brainless .... ... okay this girl has lost ... after all the experinces she still brings a random person into Juneja house. I dont get how she doesnt understand that bringing random people can screw normal people up, but what can we do she is the wife of Prem Juneja ... so i dont mind her being stupid since she gets to be with Prem Juneja.

4. The WTF Award: goes to'*drum roll*'PREMEER!! ....  Seesh these two have really messed up my brains these days ... where did SNEHA come from all of sudden. "meri Do betiyaan " what is this yaar ... i dont understand why Premeer would adopt choti Gaytari ... i guess they dont get the concpet of One Chahat.

5. The Proud Papa Award: 'goes to'*drum rool*'PREET'so obviously'the highlight of this week was that one Meet scene was had on Friday'I mean'was that awesome or was that awesome'.but Preet's reactions was just priceless'hiding behind his own hands'yelling it to the world'his hug and kiss of Meher'omg'dil bohot kush hua!! omg'I just loved it'he was so happy and excited'he'd be such an awesome father!!!

6. The "Best" Name Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SHIR MALINI'really? I mean REALLY?! that is what she came up with'tauba'she is such a movie freak she couldn't pick a name like Preeti or Rani'she had to go with Shri Malini'uff'aab yeh soocho'what if the went the other way'what if she called herself'Devi Hema or Hema Devi'OMG'which is worse? lmao!!!

7. The Missin Children Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GUNGUN, VARUN and VIKAS! so post leap'we have of course'seen Chahat and Sneha'we've see Mr. Mera-Bharat-Mahan chote mard Ketan'also'Ms. Firangi Tanu'however'those three, Gungun, Varun, and Vikas have been missing forever'we haven't seen Vikas since even before the leap'Gungun and Varun were here post leap for a few episodes and then'*poof*'disappear'kahaan gaye hai'lol'maybe they are in boarding school'lol'.i say we put together a search party to find these missing children'ill make the "have you seen me" posters...lol'

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

Talented Tales

jnawaz

ok ok'I know you are all dying for updates'ill be doing Heer's Secret and Sau Dard this weekend'but Tanhai'he he'*evil laugh*'.not until every post is "unreserved"'ha ha'so I guess the wait shall continue

Editors Note

can you believe it'we're at issue #38'omg'has it really been that long'in two weeks we are going to be coming up on our 10 month anniversary'I cant stress enough how great that is and how important all of you member are for the KDC'the reporters (past and present) 'the readers'without you'the KDC would be no where'I know I say it every week'but every week I truly mean it!! you all are just awesome!!! just the best!!! *muah*'love you all!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsomeeeeeeeeee Job Jaz Keep rocking everyoneee
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work everyone
thanks
keep rocking
luv
Fatima
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Like always, Phantabulous issue. I wait for this issue every weekend.  Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much to all the writers. You all are doing an amazing job. 👍🏼
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Job
Thanxx

Manisha
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HAILAAAA!!! this issue was fabuloussss! it was so full of masti!!! haha, i think we all concur that surinder is one heck of a wierdo! hehe!
OH EM G!!! the awards sections was hilarious! TAUBA it had us laughing our butts out! that is one of the best award sections so far! *YAY*

@all our reporters --- YAY guys, two more weeks, and we're 10 short from half a century! WOOT WOOT!!! keep up the great work guys

The Kis Desh forum rocksss! Yeah-YUH! *haha*
Edited by loveabletwinz - 14 years ago
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous work guys
amazing kdc
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab work everyone...nicely put up.... 👏
Ayushi_78 thumbnail