What exactly in a renovation?

mitushib thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I thought a renovation meant a bathtroom, a few more closets, a bigger bed. This looks like just a new coat of paint and a few new accessories. Why did this take 3-4 days? Don't tell me the interior books had such horrid inspirations?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naitik didn't give her so much money 2 do all these..............all she got with that money was a Mughal era carpet and curtains...............waise bhi Naitik is often called "shahenshah Akbar", toh shaan se rahega apni begum Jodha ke saath........................ 😃
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
"Accessories"????? bed covers?? 😒

add 2 chairs n a table , the most old fashioned carpet tht one can get, God knows what she did to the bay window 😭
kuli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol tell me about it.

the most old fashion room ever! It looked like dadaji but now i think even hes room is better than this one!

ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya yaar this room is not good.there could be a new style of bed n new fashioned things,the same place of tv,bed,cupboard.badla kya..........
i dnt why bt i didnt like the color of the carpet,curtains and bed cover bczz its veryy light and sobur.its look like a room of aged persons.
Edited by ash4friend - 14 years ago
yeah... even i am thinking the same.. renovation means to get the plan of ur house changed... but this.. it should be called sirf room ka colour change karna....
n that too itne ganda colour.. akshara ki saree mein green colour ki kya kami thi ki usne apna room bhi green paint krva dia....
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mitushib

I thought a renovation meant a bathtroom, a few more closets, a bigger bed. This looks like just a new coat of paint and a few new accessories. Why did this take 3-4 days? Don't tell me the interior books had such horrid inspirations?

ha ha ha.. i thought about the same... just doing painting 4 days.. that too hiding from everyone.. rubbish..!!!
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

<br><br>ha ha ha.. i thought about the same... just doing painting 4 days.. that too hiding from everyone.. rubbish..!!!<br>

AS IF....she had murdered DJ.....n got him plastered inside the walls..... 🤣   ðŸ¤£

ACTUALLY....if I was her......I would have done that.... 🤣   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

AS IF....she had murdered DJ.....n got him plastered inside the walls..... 🤣   ðŸ¤£

ACTUALLY....if I was her......I would have done that.... 🤣   ðŸ¤£   ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣 what is there to hide yaar.. i can't understand.. people play with children hide and seek not matured people, she is hiding painting, not making any sense..
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

🤣🤣🤣 what is there to hide yaar.. i can't understand.. people play with children hide and seek not matured people, she is hiding painting, not making any sense..

THEY'VE TOTALLY LOST IT..........not 1   SENSIBLE scene these days......

....🤢  🤣 ðŸ¤¢   🤣🤢 ðŸ¤£