Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey tia..nice intro..

all of them seem to be from the royal kingdom..Armaan n Nikki are Padma's sons while Anji n Rahul are not..

n then Muskaan is also a princess..

Abhi is a right hand man of Armaan?..wow..cool...

Ridz is just a normal ..simple gal..nice..

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish
tes_v1 thumbnail

Hey dears!

Here's the first part. hope you guys like it and enjoy it! don't forget to give in your comments and criticisms because they are really motivating for a writer! If I get a good response, I'll keep updating frequently! And those who wish to receive my PM wen I update, kindly add me to your buddy list!

Chp.1 Prince Armaan Shishodiya.

It was a bright sunny morning. The sun was shining brightly, yet the weather was cool and pleasant. A perfect day to go hunting thought Abhimanyu. He was smart, decent and a good looking guy. A fair complexion, brown eyes, messy and tousled hair. His features were such that could easily capture any girl's attention. He had gotten the horses ready and they were due to leave any moment now. He patted the back of Emporio. Emporio was a huge horse with a coat of shiny white silk. Emporio was the prince's horse which the king had gifted to his son on his birthday two years ago and since then he had been the prince's favorite. Both of them were very fond of each other and enjoyed each other's company very much. But where was the prince? What was taking him so long? Abhimanyu was just wondering when he heard a voice.

"We ready to go Abhimanyu?" Abhimanyu turned to find a tall and handsome guy standing before him. It was the prince.

Prince Armaan Shishodiya, the elder son of King Shashank Pratap Shishodiya and the future king of the Shishodiya Kingdom. He had really unique features. A fair complexioned, perfectly chiseled face, with eyes to die for-yes, even though blue eyes are a rarity among Indians, prince Armaan was endowed by God by just those bright deep blue eyes-jet black hair, and a height of 6.5'. He winked at Abhimanyu and gave him his killer smile. He had that million dollar smile which easily made girls go weak in the knees. Today he was dressed in a beige cotton shirt and coffee brown corduroy trousers. He had a gold chain around his neck and a platinum bracelet dangled at his wrist. Simple - yet a total stud!

"Sure kunwar ji, we've been waiting for you for quite some time", replied Abhimanyu.

"Yeah, pitaji wanted to have a word with me hence I was held back for a while. Hey Emporio, how you doing today champ?" said Armaan.

The horse nodded his head and neighed softly in reply. Both of them mounted the horses and started strolling towards the forest. Armaan really loved the forest. It had a calm and peaceful aura about it. Once you enter the forest you feel that you've left all your tension and worries out there somewhere and you feel light hearted.

"So kunwar ji, what did Raja Sahib (RS) say?" Abhimanyu inquired. Even though Abhimanyu was the prince's right hand man, he and the prince shared a more intimate bond. The prince treated him as his younger brother and always shared his ideas and feelings with him.

"Well, pitaji wants me to get married. He said that next week on the inauguration ceremony of the swarna mandir (golden temple), he has invited all the kings from all over India along with their families, so then I can meet all the princesses and select my future bride from them," replied Armaan.

"Right kunwarji, so what did you say," queried Abhimanyu. "Well, I said that even if he and choti maa selected a bride for me, I would agree to and respect their decision," replied Armaan.

"But kunwarji!!! This is a decision about your life! If you had this wonderful opportunity, why did you let it go?" exclaimed Abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu dear, you know me very well. You know that I'm not interested in all this and that I don't believe in love. I have already met so many princesses on various occasions, but none of them intrigued me or ever touched my heart. So these will also all be the same. Hence, I thought that rather if pitaji and choti maa selected a girl for me, she would be perfect," said Armaan calmly. It was no use arguing with the prince and Abhimanyu knew it. He dropped the topic but still couldn't stop thinking about it.

πŸ€—Loads of luv,πŸ€—

πŸ€—TiaπŸ€—

πŸ€—

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
where is my pm
do pm me
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great part....do AN fall in love?
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
coooool
lovely
thanks for the pm
bt plz write a little longer
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey tesss...
itt feeel more good to read thsi way i mean AR syle heheheh
muaahhhh
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey tia nice update.......but a short one.....cont. soon....thnx 4 d pm
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
interesting.. i guess the introduction of riddhima will come soon!
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
captivating plot...update soon...PM  me
how you doing today champ?"-this reminded me of atulπŸ˜†
X..Niha..X thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great part . Thanks for the pm . Do cont soon .