Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
For some time I have felt that Alekh is sidelined as well, just not as much as Ragini is. Alekh at least had that Shlok/recovery track in which he was in focus, but Ragini was barely tehre in the mystery track, or before that. yes, she was down with chickenpox, but even when she came back, she barely did anything. She disappears in tracks where she should be the main focus!

But yes, it's time that there is a track in which Alekh and Ragini have important/major roles.
manavi thumbnail
I totally agree with you ,even this is what i mentioned in RS blog

I want to ask ur CT's one question WHY RAGINI character has been sidelined so many times.BIDAAI was always track oriented .If we see from starting

OCT 07-JAN 08    sadhna and ragini track :sis's relationship

JAN 08-MAR 08    sadhna and alekh track :salekh marriage

APR 08-JUN 08   sadhna,ranvir and sonia track (here alkeh was also in focus)

JUL 08-FEB 09     ragini and ranvir track :ragvir lovestory (here four of  them given equal IMP)

MAR 09-JUL 09    salekh and sholk track(ragvir misunderstanding and ragini used as showpiece)

JUL 09-SEP 09    ranvir and sadhna track:alekh mystery(alekh was also got IMP)

OCT 09-NOV 09   alekh bcom normal/rude,sadhna witnessing/crying,ranvir jail,ragini pregnant/crying.

By looking above when is RAGINI character got IMP's other than 2 times i,e starting(3 months) and ragvir track(7 months) ,total 10 month (In 2yr 2months of BIDAAI UR CT's given IMP's to RAGINI character for 10 months) This is how u treat ur LEAD.More than RAGINI i think RANVIR/ALEKH character has got much IMP/focused and treated as LEADs.

Again in RANVIR jail track(illogical track) we r getting to see more of ranvir-alekh-sadhna but no RAGINI.BABHI witnessed RANVIR and ALEKH trying his best to get bail for RANVIR and prove innocent .So what will RAGINI do sitting at home crying and once in a week get to meet RANVIR in jail bcos she is pregnant,this is what pregnant ladies do in this generation also?.
manavi thumbnail
 totally agree with you ,even this is what i mentioned in RS blog

I want to ask ur CT's one question WHY RAGINI character has been sidelined so many times.BIDAAI was always track oriented .If we see from starting

OCT 07-JAN 08    sadhna and ragini track :sis's relationship

JAN 08-MAR 08    sadhna and alekh track :salekh marriage

APR 08-JUN 08   sadhna,ranvir and sonia track (here alkeh was also in focus)

JUL 08-FEB 09     ragini and ranvir track :ragvir lovestory (here four of  them given equal IMP)

MAR 09-JUL 09    salekh and sholk track(ragvir misunderstanding and ragini used as showpiece)

JUL 09-SEP 09    ranvir and sadhna track:alekh mystery(alekh was also got IMP)

OCT 09-NOV 09   alekh bcom normal/rude,sadhna witnessing/crying,ranvir jail,ragini pregnant/crying.

By looking above when is RAGINI character got IMP's other than 2 times i,e starting(3 months) and ragvir track(7 months) ,total 10 month (In 2yr 2months of BIDAAI UR CT's given IMP's to RAGINI character for 10 months) This is how u treat ur LEAD.More than RAGINI i think RANVIR/ALEKH character has got much IMP/focused and treated as LEADs.

Again in RANVIR jail track(illogical track) we r getting to see more of ranvir-alekh-sadhna but no RAGINI.BABHI witnessed RANVIR and ALEKH trying his best to get bail for RANVIR and prove innocent .So what will RAGINI do sitting at home crying and once in a week get to meet RANVIR in jail bcos she is pregnant,this is what pregnant ladies do in this generation also?.