Ranvir and Sadhana: Main leads of Bidaai

Posted: 14 years ago
Dont' you guys agree? I think these two are the main leads, cos one way or the other the story is only focused on these two....making both SaAakleh and RagVir fans wait and waif for their respective track to start..here are the facts,

1. Ranvir-Soniya-Sadhana
2. Ranvir-Ragini-Sadhana (Ragvir courtship)
3. Ranvir-CM-Sadhana
4. Ranvir-accident/thappad-Sadhana
5. Ranvir-goon-Sadhana

Okay, will think more and add..

Also, I am not suggesting anything here...love SaAalkeh and RagVir to the core, and can't seem them with anyone else.Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bidaai team is so obbessed with sadi
actually i think they were planning to ..make a sadi and ranvir couple maybe they change the story later on..coz if u watch the bidai from beggning u wil know what am talking about..
before marriage...ranvir and sadi too.when she espace alkeh from that jungle house😆

also this track also ranvir and sadi..
You are right. The only time Ranveer was missing, it was during Alekh-Sadhana first marriage. Vasu made him leave the country otherwise he would have married Sadi. LOL. I think Ranveer had some feelings for her at the beginning. 
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bidaai team is so obbessed with sadi

actually i think they were planning to ..make a sadi and ranvir couple maybe they change the story later on..coz if u watch the bidai from beggning u wil know what am talking about..

before marriage...ranvir and sadi too.when she espace alkeh from that jungle house😆

also this track also ranvir and sadi..

ha yaar..they are obsessed with Sadi, and also now with Ranbir...idhar udhar karke.....they are always the important point in the track...I know what you are saying....but thank god they didn't go with that track....RagVir and SaAalkeh are better together.....but now it is hightime we see a track where Aalkeh and Ragini are the focus...........but we know that's not gonna happen...
Originally posted by --Anu--

You are right. The only time Ranveer was missing, it was during Alekh-Sadhana first marriage. Vasu made him leave the country otherwise he would have married Sadi. LOL. I think Ranveer had some feelings for at the beginning. <br>

Ha yaar..I also thought the same at that time.....but I am glad it didn't go that way......but even now...all the tracks are focused on them too......I am so done with this crossover......
Originally posted by Bini311

Ha yaar..I also thought the same at that time.....but I am glad it didn't go that way......but even now...all the tracks are focused on them too......I am so done with this crossover......

Its high time Cv's start giving importance to a husband-wife relationship.
Originally posted by --Anu--

You are right. The only time Ranveer was missing, it was during Alekh-Sadhana first marriage. Vasu made him leave the country otherwise he would have married Sadi. LOL. I think Ranveer had some feelings for her at the beginning. 
lol yes actualy he was attractive to sadi..but i dont think he was in love its to early to say that ..coz..he after he goes he met soniya😡 she was preety and think he was in love with her to same wiyh sadi here..woh bhi sexy ladki milto hai he prpaly wil think he is in love😆😆 but ya ur right if vasu didnt send him to aboad he woild end up marry sadi😆 and this allu wil ..be always in that jungle maybe out of that house jubngle😈
Originally posted by Bini311

I know haan i also thoguh that too
but to be honest i even want them to be couple😲 but at that time there was no alkeh atthat time they was no ragvir story started yet..i though they would look good togther😲 but than allu comes and then when vasu told sadi i was really shocked😲😲 than i got to know...now ragi would end up with ranvir..i wasnt even fan of sara and angad and parul atthat time only kinny😆 so for me it doesn tmarry who he marry with her😆 but than slowly..i started liking saalkeh jodi they loks good togther than ragvir
Now its good they showed ragi and ran as a couple and allu and sadi as a couple..
even if in the beggning they started sadi and ran track thean am sure we would like them togther coz at that time we didnt see ragvir togther..
now i cant even ikagien sadi and ran🤢
both looks bro and sis now..😲👍🏼
haan yaar kinny-sara look good with each other& i like  them but nothing is good more then our ragvir . unke samne koi acha nahi lagta
I am more than happy that Ranvir is getting the important space in all the tracks, i just love the limelight on him...but haa now i want RagVir together to get the main importance and Aalekh as well, Parul and Angad really deserve better role and track than this.