Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree!!
Casual chatting is soooooo much fun!! :)
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonalicious, you just crack me up...Made my night! 😆
I mean Marc Jacobs = James (oh my! I'm so random I told you!!!)

Yes I know ROM ---- as Om Prakash ahahaha - I love RDB I listen the soundtrack everyday!!!!
I like Chanel too ---- And Sonam has a good taste unlike hum hum some other people who're supposed to have more money than her hum hum ahahah

Another thrill of being a fan : Talking about the most unsignificant bit of a star's life...

At Sona : I think I have borderline which includes OCD so we have the same disorders - great achivement 😆

Best part of being a fan : MAking fun of our own fangirliness and irrational fandomness

Bad thing about being a fan : Sleepless nights that give you an irritating face
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whose hum hum LOL!

Oh Marc Jacobs is an American designer!  I love him!  Have you not heard of Daisy perfume?
MimiLulu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Sonalicious, you just crack me up...Made my night! 😆

I am glad I made someone's day LOL!

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

Whose hum hum LOL!

Oh Marc Jacobs is an American designer!  I love him!  Have you not heard of Daisy perfume?

I don't know him maybe I've seen him on Tv and haven't caught his name cause I don't watch tv much...
Daisy perfume..?

Maybe I don't know the names but I'm sure I've seen because I'm into fashion - don't forget Sona fashion has nothing to do with Money - Cindy Lauper&Madonna in the early 80's...It's about style and new combinations....

Best stuff about being a fan : Finding another common likings other than the stars themselves

Bad part : Hardly sticking to the topic ahahah
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dude Fari, there's no one else like you, really! haha
Your sense of humor is highly endearing! 😊

P.S.
Let me take this opportunity to say, that YOU FarI and fizzilicoius FarY need ot do something about your names! You confuse the living daylights outta me. I find myself interchanging your names half the time.

But Fari, I shall always remember you fondly as you address me as Desu Ali Khan 😳

And Fary, you provide me with all those beautiful saifeena creations and gave me my first glimpse at the kurbaan promo. Here we have formed "a bond" *wide eyed*
MimiLulu thumbnail
That's true, money can't buy you class sadly.

Oh I love Memoirs of a Geisha.....(ur avvie)!
MimiLulu thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Dude Fari, there's no one else like you, really! haha

Your sense of humor is highly endearing! 😊

P.S.
Let me take this opportunity to say, that YOU FarI and fizzilicoius FarY need ot do something about your names! You confuse the living daylights outta me. I find myself interchanging your names half the time.

But Fari, I shall always remember you fondly as you address me as Desu Ali Khan 😳

And Fary, you provide me with all those beautiful saifeena creations and gave me my first glimpse at the kurbaan promo. Here we have formed "a bond" *wide eyed*

If you weren't such a slow butt, I told you to call me Mrs. RK but do you ever?  NOOO! 😡