Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oyeeee!! *flails hands*
Now that you mentioned htat, ME AND SAIF ARE SOULMATES! We think alike!
His favorite color's purple, and so is mine 😳
HIs last name's Khan, and mine WAS till my dad altered it on our paperwork a few years ago and took the name out and my middle name became my last name and okkkk that was a mess of a sitatuion but still...MY NAME IS KHAN πŸ˜›
And his views match mine quite a bit. But I'm ten times more mature than Saifu. And more not half as impulsive and foolish. So yes, I'm a more refined version of my soulmate, par chalta hai πŸ˜‰
But he's perfect in his own ways! And I'm NOTHING like kareena, lol
Go figure why I like her. But I do! She's been my favorite actress for the past 9 years. No lie!
On IF we're supposed to comment on stars not members...
If you want to promote Saif and Bebo's movies you can - other members promote their faves....So what's the big deal?

And if I have a comment to make to someone I do it personally on public post - I won't write PMs or team up with other members to badmouth IF members..That's why I've created that topic so that everyone can tell franckly what they like and what they don't...to sort out anger, frustration and misundertandings.....
desigal90 thumbnail
Great idea! We needed this vent!
So I suggest to anyone who wants to state what they like about being a fan what they dislike about it to post his/her views so that we can avoid some unecessary wars....Things need to be sorted out.
And always think positive - there's no harm of liking stars as long as it doesn't lead to mad ways.
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sonam and I are twins.   Once Ads put all the things I have similar with Sonam down and we are like TWINS.

1. We both talk too much about useless things.

2. We both think Ranbir is a greek god.

3. We both have OCD (about different things but still)

4. We both wonder why SLB and ROM won't shave

5. We both think SLB is a genius

6. We both love Audrey Hepburn and Chanel and Marc Jacobs.

7. We are both random.

8. We both suffer from insomnia.

9. We would both give away our body parts (arms, legs) for random things.

10. We are both psychos.

11. We both have commitment phobia.

12. We both trip over NOTHING and fall down.

13. We are both drama queens.

14. We both have a weird sense of humor that nobody else gets.

15. WE both day dream a lot.

16. We both get excited over nothing.

17.  We both have control issues.

18. We both feel that if we time (and distance for me) wasn't a factor, we'll be best friends with Deepu.

19. We both gloat about random things.

20. We both are best friends with Ranbir.  Excpet for me, it's a one sided thing but whatever.

Oh and see, TWINS!!!
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

Sonam and I are twins.   Once Ads put all the things I have similar with Sonam down and we are like TWINS.

1. We both talk too much about useless things.

2. We both think Ranbir is a greek god.

3. We both have OCD (about different things but still)

4. We both wonder why SLB and ROM won't shave

5. We both think SLB is a genius

6. We both love Audrey Hepburn and Chanel and Marc Jacobs.

7. We are both random.

8. We both suffer from insomnia.

9. We would both give away our body parts (arms, legs) for random things.

10. We are both psychos.

11. We both have commitment phobia.

12. We both trip over NOTHING and fall down.

13. We are both drama queens.

14. We both have a weird sense of humor that nobody else gets.

15. WE both day dream a lot.

16. We both get excited over nothing.

17.  We both have control issues.

18. We both feel that if we time (and distance for me) wasn't a factor, we'll be best friends with Deepu.

19. We both gloat about random things.

20. We both are best friends with Ranbir.  Excpet for me, it's a one sided thing but whatever.

Oh and see, TWINS!!!

🀣
At Sona : random stuff and hilarious postπŸ˜† So If I sum it up well you like sharing with people that understands what you feel about your faves..Do I get it right?πŸ˜ƒ

I'm random, control freak, obssessive about my relationship with my bf, food, cinema, anxious, sacarstic ---drama queens --- the word tragedy was invented when I was born..πŸ˜ƒ
You like Chanel : have you smelled the number 5 perfurme!!? I guess Sonam likes Chanel also...
It's not because I like SRK that I like all what Kjo make shim wear but it does influence my sense of fashion..

And being a fan allows me for being all that.

Who's James whatever...? And who's ROM?

OCD stands for obssessive control disorder...?
safeplacetoland thumbnail

I'm more of an admirer more than a fan.
I admire what both Shahid and PC have done (of course I'm obsessed with COLE >3)
And I wish to achieve like them. They are true actors. They are very talented.
Also when I become a fan of a star, I look at their personality as well. I love Shahid-PC because well look at them they are so sweet, friendly and gentle. They are funny and interact with fans! What more do I need?

I admire fans like Desigal90 and RiyaK09, fans of Saifeena and Shayanka respectively. The way they defend their stars with such good points and facts instead of just a lovestruck face :D.

I maintain my cool most of the time, but sometimes when it gets too far, I lose it.

I'm not any other forum except for IF anyways so there is no question about being two-faced.
As for Ranbir I find him plain but I understand if you find him handsome...Greek God mmmm he doesn't have the greek profile considering his nose but ok It's your taste....
I find him plain - and cute at time when he does look like he lost Deep some way and like if he's not aware of it ahahahh

The good thing about being fan : having casual chatting -- best part of it and random laugh sessions!!!!
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lalixlili

At Sona : random stuff and hilarious postπŸ˜† So If I sum it up well you like sharing with people that understands what you feel about your faves..Do I get it right?πŸ˜ƒ

I'm random, control freak, obssessive about my relationship with my bf, food, cinema, anxious, sacarstic ---drama queens --- the word tragedy was invented when I was born..πŸ˜ƒ
You like Chanel : have you smelled the number 5 perfurme!!? I guess Sonam likes Chanel also...
It's not because I like SRK that I like all what Kjo make shim wear but it does influence my sense of fashion..

And being a fan allows me for being all that.

Who's James whatever...? And who's ROM?

OCD stands for obssessive control disorder...?

I like talking to anyone who is nice to me LOL. 

I love Chanel no. 5!  I love all of Chanel's perfumes.   Sonam likes Chanel too though she can afford more than just the perfumes unlike poor ol' me.   Sona is my style goddess!  Love her style!

And yes I am Meena Kumari's version 3 since Ranbir calls Sona the version 2 of Meena Kumari.

ROM is Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra.  Director of D6 and Rang De Basanti.   OCD is Obsessive Compulsive disorder.   Who is James?