Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: fizzilicious

^^ can we be triplets fari & desu

You have to need duct tape first.   If you are in need of duct tape than yes.   We like to follow our idols: Bebo and Sona and whatever they do, we do too.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate being a fan....you are always judged by that yardstick of whose fan you are....so if I comment on someone it always goes back to the fact that I am a fan of someone and hence my comment. Oh well...and good post by ajooni....I think that is true.

But yes well wishers is what I like.....fan sounds like loonies! LOL! Not that I am saying well wishers cannot be loonies! :P See above posts about crackheads.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 14 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Can you please stop picking on me? I am not a loony!  Just because I like a loony doesn't make me one.  

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww guys, you can say saif looks bad, lol!
Its arright, coz no matter how bad he looks nowadays, I'll forever think he's beautiful, lol!  So you can say he looks like a pimp, thats arright. I wont mind. Trust me, on bebo's own forum sometimes members say worse, so its arright ðŸ˜†

Fari, we must teach Fary about the rules of the duct tape. She's a sona fan right? Well then I'm sure she displays some Sona like traits once in a while. Does she also a have a case of verbal diarrhea?
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
I dont' like his hair in that picture, I told you so.    Sonam is a loony.  (just balancing it out, I love her really.   I really do love her....why don't you believe me?)

Fary....I do think she has verbal diarrhea but she's not anywhere close to us.   We are like SONAM and BEBO version 2.
Yes Sonalicious - I do call you Sona - it's a sweet nickname isn't it...
btw I like free thinkers -- I have studied a bit philosophy and one of my fave who is french (of course I'm french so a bit patriotic)....😊 Voltaire who used to say "I may not agree with you but I'm ready to defend you  so that you can express your argurment/views" - I'm like that too, it's not because I don't agree that I'd prevent anyone from stating his/her point of views...

I'm a crackhead too and I like saying c**p stuff just to annoy people and to have a good laugh but sometimes it can get you in deep unecessary trouble.... I agree with the comments once you start to bond with members you do hesitate to say stuff, I'm a balanced person and I've been taught to see very side and every angle of one situations and as one of my fave philosophers used to say "use your reason to analyze" --- so I separate my feelings from the desires of my heart when I analyze some stars...

But I don't take things personally - That's why I like xetaxeta he/she says things spontaneously and without being fake, I like the straightfrowardness --- that's refreshing even if I may disagree I like the fact everyone expresses himself/herself freely - and yes in the real world, fans are free thinkers because they have their own conception of stardom - fandom which isn't the same here...
You're either a "worshipper" for some or a "hater" for others --- there's no middle between the two I think I'm not a worshipper I can admire but not worship and I don't hate on people generally.
I don't think that you can "like" or "hate" "despise" people we don't even know personally...

Sona y're my new best friend --- ready to team up to promote Aisha!!!!😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Yeha, you told me he looks girly in taht picture, I was like, I DONT CARE! lol
So its cool pplz, you can criticize saif, haha.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
that's f9 send me a big supply of Duct tape and am gonna  tape my mouth hahah  and yeah i love sona and bebo and there version 2's so it's all good

Originally posted by: desigal90

Awww guys, you can say saif looks bad, lol!

Its arright, coz no matter how bad he looks nowadays, I'll forever think he's beautiful, lol!  So you can say he looks like a pimp, thats arright. I wont mind. Trust me, on bebo's own forum sometimes members say worse, so its arright ðŸ˜†

Fari, we must teach Fary about the rules of the duct tape. She's a sona fan right? Well then I'm sure she displays some Sona like traits once in a while. Does she also a have a case of verbal diarrhea?

At bold : Oh Desu I so agree with you ;; btw in his young days Saif had always that nerdy look!!!😆
I tend to think that we like stars with whom we have some common traits - I like SRK because I'm as liberal as he is - and that he's scarastic and jokes alot...and he likes reading and learning every stuff he can - I'm like that too....And I'm plain so I can relate to his persona...average beauty with brains ahahhahahah
Desu I don't think you are like Bebo as far as I know
And Sona if y're like Sonam I guess we're going to be the best friends ever since SRK finds her cute ahahahahahahaahhh
Desu I like your chilled out attitude really!!!! You like saif bebo and you explain why you do and you let people be and entitled to their opinions but concerning Bebo you really have no choice cause she doesn't let too many of people who follow her media disasters at times.....

I have joined today the MNIK facebook group and some comment have been marked irrelevant just because a member of the group sai dthat the airport episode was a total joke...😕
He wasn't even being insulting and he's been censored...

The Duck tape LOLOLOLOL BLOL BLOL --- My mom used to say I had a ducky mouth so I guess I have all the required criterion ahahaha
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Another thing that happens often, or atleast has happened with me, is that I get certain members behind my back who love to make statements about me.
If I'm posting a Kurbaan review and its positive, this member woudl constantly come and tell me why that review is wrong, lol.
And when I asked that member, what's your problem, the response was I want to tear down your attempts at making it seems liek Kurbaan's a good movie. Right then and there I realized how insane this place is getting.