Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Haan DS🀣 thast why i was laff when i read u rcomment u were really serious and u said this would happeni was like..is this really going to happen in bidaai but thwn i read it again i was like dumbo sania🀣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

i would say "Nightmare Goon Ka- Bidaai"πŸ˜†

No mime is way better😑🀣

Off Topic: sadia hwy u dnt reply to my Pm's😑😭
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
funny discussions πŸ˜†

Anu I like your version with a little twist, "Nightmare hum sab ka:Bidaai" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think this post is going off topic! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddysweety

Hey tamanna_20

I think what the discussion about Alekh's anger justified meant was that, everyone understood why Alekh would be angry that Sadhna's statement would cause Ranvir more jail time or worse.

I feel bad for Sadhna, that she's in the mess
but at the same time, I find Alekh's reaction completely natural. He's finding himself helpless to save his brother and Sadhna's making it worse. So to him, he's not understanding why Sadhna can't save Ranvir.
Again the family vs truth matter.
Also, I'm hundred percent sure Alekh feels that he's responsible for this mess as the goons wanted him, not Ranvir. And he also feels Sadhna's responsible as she didn't yell out for help to Alekh and Ranvir was left by himself to defend. So Alekh probably thinks that he has a double duty to save Ranvir.

1. Ranvir is his brother.
2. It's Alekh/Sadna's fault, Ranvir's in this mess.

That's all ALekh's opinion, not mine. So all that to say, I am not at the least surprised by Alekh's reaction and anger towards Sadhna.

I wish the creatives would actually surprise us and end this track/give us something good! good guys actually beating the bad guys smartly and creatively. That would increase TRPs, I'm sure.

If Alekh feels responsible for Ranveer's condition then he should make a sacrifice for his brother by taking the blame on himself. This would give Alekh a chance to do something for his family.

Forcing someone to lie or yelling for no reason is the most selfish and irrational thing to do. There is no justification for Alekh's behavior, just like there is no justification for Vasu's behavior towards Sadhana by manipulating her to marry Alekh and mistreating her.

Alas... his character is ruined and he is becoming Vasu 2, who has no sense of right or wrong. Not sure how his character would be redeemed after all this unless it another mental disorder as no sane person would behave like him.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

the name is hmm bikhri hui kahani