Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
why cant sadhna lie when she knows that another goon i think his name is chander...said that they were there jst to ask the address...and ranvir jst hit them....sadhna herself knows that the goon is lieing ....aur wo koi address nahi puch rhe the..........woh usse chedd rhe the.....that clearly shows that he is trapping ranvir if he can lie to trap ranvir than why dont sadhna can lie to save him..........................itz really very weird...............and i think.....if aalekh gets upset from her than iam justifying aalekh......as for vasu is concerned she was alwayz sarcastic to sadhna she never deserves a bahu lyk sadhna...
scrpngl thumbnail
oh ya very well said!!
Vasu is so selfish that she neva deserves a bahu like Sadhna!!
Sadhna is pure..shes a gem!!
whole rajvansh house shudnt deserve such a perfect bahu Sadhna!!!
Sadhna shud leave Rajvansh house by her own...Alekh babu is becuming so selfish!! huh!! 😭
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with most of you that right now alekh's behaviour is natural, i agree...but his behaviour was so not normal or justified before all these events happened. He acted the same rude way with sadhna even before all these events happened. So i can't really justify his actions but blame him. There's something bothering him or wrong with him for sure. Ok i agree right now his behaviour is normal but if he throws sadhna out of the house, that will be considered as a simply unjustified & act by alekh.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratikarox

I agree how alekh is treating sadhna is wrong....but its very believeable....becoz aalekh is feelin frustrated n helpless that hez not able to save his brother who has sacrificed sooo much for him....

Sadhna has also been selfless to aalekh....but her sticking to her :TRUTH" is tooo long drawn....as it doesnt seem to justified....Ranvir is not a criminal....the guy bashed up was......

N what is sadhna talkin abt not being part of a lie......She herself pretended to be friendlier to Shlok to make aalekh jealous & learn to take a stand!!! Sadhna is showing double standards here!

Sum1 needs to tell sadhna that a lie which saves 3 lives is far better dan a truth which gives no good......

The question is not about truth or lies. Just to save 3 lives, Sadhana would be putting another guy's life at risk. If she says Chander has hit the guy with the rod then would he not punished for the crime that he has not even committed. At this point no one knows their real motive of coming to the resort.

Sadhana may have hid the truth before but the current situation is very different. Sadhana could lie to save Ranveer but she can never put blame on another innocent person. See the difference. Sadhana is not selfish like Rajvansh family who wouldn't think twice before playing with the lives of poor and innocent people.

Vasu, Inderjeet and Co. are the experts in manipulating things. The way Vasu played with Sadi's life and Inderjeet with that journalist who's life was completely ruined says it all. On top of that these people want the goon to die so that he doesn't blame Ranveer when he regains his consciousness.

arjun_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anu--

The question is not about truth or lies. Just to save 3 lives, Sadhana would be putting another guy's life at risk. If she says Chander has hit the guy with the rod then would he not punished for the crime that he has not even committed. At this point no one knows their real motive of coming to the resort.

Sadhana may have hid the truth before but the current situation is very different. Sadhana could lie to save Ranveer but she can never put blame on another innocent person. See the difference. Sadhana is not selfish like Rajvansh family who wouldn't think twice before playing with the lives of poor and innocent people.

Vasu, Inderjeet and Co. are the experts in manipulating things. The way Vasu played with Sadi's life and Inderjeet with that journalist who's life was completely ruined says it all. On top of that these people want the goon to die so that he doesn't blame Ranveer when he regains his consciousness.

i don't think he is innocent he himself is lying to trap ranvir by saying ke woh wahan pe sadhana ko nahi chedd rhe the jst asking the address and ranvir started beating him....if he can lie why dont..not sadhna as she herself knows that he is lying...
Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetkanu

i don't think he is innocent he himself is lying to trap ranvir by saying ke woh wahan pe sadhana ko nahi chedd rge jst asking the address and ranvir started beating him....

This is a valid point that the defense lawyer should investigate instead of relying on lies to save Ranveer. He is making Ranveer's case more difficult.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
The defense lawyer is proving to be a very bad lawyer. He pretended to have an asthma attack in the courtroom. He should have cross-questioned Chander and tried to prove him wrong at that point itself. He can't win the case with lies. Period.
arjun_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anu--

The defense lawyer is proving to be a very bad lawyer. He pretended to have an asthma attack in the courtroom. He should have cross-questioned Chander and tried to prove him wrong at that point itself. He can't win the case with lies. Period.

yes.....i agree at tht point that idiot lawyer....instead of saving ranvir by his ego ......jst result in to land ranvir to jail.........but i didn't find any reason why cant sadhna lie in current situation jab woh chander jhooth bol rha aur sadhna knows this very well...taht he is trapping him...
Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail

i don't think he is innocent he himself is lying to trap ranvir by saying ke woh wahan pe sadhana ko nahi chedd rhe the jst asking the address and ranvir started beating him....if he can lie why dont..not sadhna as she herself knows that he is lying...

Then what's the difference between a gunda and Sadhana.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail

yes.....i agree at tht point that idiot lawyer....instead of saving ranvir by his ego ......jst result in to land ranvir to jail.........

Ranveer would end-up in jail not because of Sadhana but his defense lawyer. When he will lose the case, he would put the entire blame on Sadhana.