Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: rose_e

dont say that AALEKH doesnot deserve wife like SADI. If this is true then it also true SADI doesnot deserve hubby like our cutie pie AALEKH. Hubby wife ka relation sirf pyar hi nahi hota hai. And 1 thing AALEKH is not only SADI's hubby. Dont forget. SADI ne bahut kuchh kiya hai AALEKH ke liye iska kya matlab hai ki woh apne brother ko jail mein rehne denga. RANVIR ne bhi bahut kuchh kiya hai SADI ke liye.

we actualle meant here yaar ki alekh shud atleast gave his feelings to sadi which will atelast make sadi feel secure but he forgot all😭

dont say that AALEKH doesnot deserve wife like SADI. If this is true then it also true SADI doesnot deserve hubby like our cutie pie AALEKH. Hubby wife ka relation sirf pyar hi nahi hota hai. And 1 thing AALEKH is not only SADI's hubby. Dont forget. SADI ne bahut kuchh kiya hai AALEKH ke liye iska kya matlab hai ki woh apne brother ko jail mein rehne denga. RANVIR ne bhi bahut kuchh kiya hai SADI ke liye.

Iska yeh matlaab nahi hota ke OATH lekaar Sadhna jhoot bole.

Infact you are right...Sadhna doesnt deserve Alekh at all. They have different values. Sadhna applies her HIGH values on ground ... even if her entire life is on the line, she will not leave her values.

The Court is not a place of jokes and mockery. The Book of God is not something on which you can lie every day to save your immediate issues. These are the values of a STRONG person, and she gives it more priority than any relation, or her own life.

She is not going to trap Ranvir ... but say the truth which is clear and enough actually to save Ranvir. Yes, he shoul've controlled his anger and not hit the goon by the rod. But if he did, and the court thinks that its a breach of the Indian Law, then Ranvir (like a good citizen) should accept the punishment. It shouldnt be to much, considering his mental state at that point of time. And the goons own reputation ... as well as the situation in which they were in.

I know, its difficult for some people to accept that whatever Sadhna did is absolutely right. But if you think deep with respect to LAW, GOD and HUMANITY ... then you will see how Glorius her truth becomes (because she can loose so much only due to siding with it).

Sadhna is someone, from whom the Ordinary Indian man/woman can learn. Considering the unfortunate lawlessness which prevails in our land ... its very important. If everyone stars to lie to save their own, then there is no place for law. There are REASONS why Law doesnt run on emotions.

About Alekh and his family being his priority ... then that is not the issue. Its an issue of value. Sadhna didnt/or will not do anything against the family. Just siding with the truth. IT IS very important (I remember a movie in which there was Rishi Kapoor and Meenakshi... in which there were similar situations, and Meenakshi sided with truth. Her character was shown as an ideal for Indians. We need people like that who make our courts more meaningful. We are equally responsible for the Court's helplessness these days - However, its an example....)

Alekh's wife is his responsibility. Wife cannot be the SECOND class citizen of the house, who is always counted at the bottom of the priority list. I respect Ambika's husband (forgetting his name) on that. Indian men and women also must remove this "PATI PARMESHWAR ... PATNI TO BE UNDER THE FOOT/SLIPPER ." (I can say this being an Indian myself). Both speaks on Patni being in the bottom of the list, and Pati being God and supreme decision maker in a relationship.

As Sadhna makes no fault absolutely... someone (Alekh) should be on her side. Actually I have no expectation from Alekh. The show simply should bring in a new lead....for THE LEAD IN THE SHOW...Sadhna!

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoneStranger

Infact you are right...Sadhna doesnt deserve Alekh at all. They have different values. Sadhna applies her HIGH values on ground ... even if her entire life is on the line, she will not leave her values.

The Court is not a place of jokes and mockery. The Book of God is not something on which you can lie every day to save your immediate issues. These are the values of a STRONG person, and she gives it more priority than any relation, or her own life.

She is not going to trap Ranvir ... but say the truth which is clear and enough actually to save Ranvir. Yes, he shoul've controlled his anger and not hit the goon by the rod. But if he did, and the court thinks that its a breach of the Indian Law, then Ranvir (like a good citizen) should accept the punishment. It shouldnt be to much, considering his mental state at that point of time. And the goons own reputation ... as well as the situation in which they were in.

I know, its difficult for some people to accept that whatever Sadhna did is absolutely right. But if you think deep with respect to LAW, GOD and HUMANITY ... then you will see how Glorius her truth becomes (because she can loose so much only due to siding with it).

Sadhna is someone, from whom the Ordinary Indian man/woman can learn. Considering the unfortunate lawlessness which prevails in our land ... its very important. If everyone stars to lie to save their own, then there is no place for law. There are REASONS why Law doesnt run on emotions.

About Alekh and his family being his priority ... then that is not the issue. Its an issue of value. Sadhna didnt/or will not do anything against the family. Just siding with the truth. IT IS very important (I remember a movie in which there was Rishi Kapoor and Meenakshi... in which there were similar situations, and Meenakshi sided with truth. Her character was shown as an ideal for Indians. We need people like that who make our courts more meaningful. We are equally responsible for the Court's helplessness these days - However, its an example....)

Alekh's wife is his responsibility. Wife cannot be the SECOND class citizen of the house, who is always counted at the bottom of the priority list. I respect Ambika's husband (forgetting his name) on that. Indian men and women also must remove this "PATI PARMESHWAR ... PATNI TO BE UNDER THE FOOT/SLIPPER ." (I can say this being an Indian myself). Both speaks on Patni being in the bottom of the list, and Pati being God and supreme decision maker in a relationship.

As Sadhna makes no fault absolutely... someone (Alekh) should be on her side. Actually I have no expectation from Alekh. The show simply should bring in a new lead....for THE LEAD IN THE SHOW...Sadhna!

i can understand ur words. But GITA mein lord KRISHNA ne khud hi kaha hai 'kisi ki bhalaai ke liye kaha gaya ek jhooth sau sach ke baraabar hota hai.' Aur ye koi pehli baar toh nahi hai jab SADI ko kuchh baatein chhupane ke liye kaha ja raha hai. Agar woh waakai mein kuch nahi chhupa sakti hai toh unhone shadi se pehle MAMA ji se AALEKH ki sachchai kyun chupai. RAGINI-RANVIR se jhooth kyun bola. AMBIKA ko kyun nahi jail bheja. Unhone bhi toh murder kiya tha. Aur main maanti hu ki RANVIR ko apne gusse ko control karna chahiye tha. Par iska ye matlab nahi ki use safe karne ki jagah sirf aansu hi bahaate rahe. Aur SADHNA ko PP ka bhi POV samajhna chahiye ki PP kya prove karna chahti hai. Aur AALEKH ke liye itna kahungi ki woh apni wife se naaraaz ho sakte hai par unhe SADI se alag nahi hona chaahiye. Afterall she is her caring wife.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but wait..wait alekh shud do some important talks wid sadi na par toh woh toh use toh thik se dekhta bhi nahi hai
Originally posted by: pankhi

i can understand ur words. But GITA mein lord KRISHNA ne khud hi kaha hai 'kisi ki bhalaai ke liye kaha gaya ek jhooth sau sach ke baraabar hota hai.' Aur ye koi pehli baar toh nahi hai jab SADI ko kuchh baatein chhupane ke liye kaha ja raha hai. Agar woh waakai mein kuch nahi chhupa sakti hai toh unhone shadi se pehle MAMA ji se AALEKH ki sachchai kyun chupai. RAGINI-RANVIR se jhooth kyun bola. AMBIKA ko kyun nahi jail bheja. Unhone bhi toh murder kiya tha. Aur main maanti hu ki RANVIR ko apne gusse ko control karna chahiye tha. Par iska ye matlab nahi ki use safe karne ki jagah sirf aansu hi bahaate rahe. Aur SADHNA ko PP ka bhi POV samajhna chahiye ki PP kya prove karna chahti hai. Aur AALEKH ke liye itna kahungi ki woh apni wife se naaraaz ho sakte hai par unhe SADI se alag nahi hona chaahiye. Afterall she is her caring wife.

Hmm... You know I am not a Hindu (with all respect) and when I read Geeta (out of curiosity) I didnt not find that phrase (commonly used by our Movie and Serials makers though). Instead I found places where its forbidden to the highest degree to speak any lie.

And then, what can Sadhna hide by the way. What is there to hide? Its a definite question which is supposed to get a definite answer. Yes or No. If 'YES' its truth, if 'NO' its a lie. Nothing in between. There is no point in hiding. She was there, everyone knows. She saw Ranvir hitting the goon with the rod. So if asked the same question ... what can she say? What to hide? If the question is asked ina definite way?

As per the hiding of fact from Mamaji ... then there was something to HIDE. Which is different. And Mamaji is not the Court. What I mean to say is that our Legal system should be respected. You know, I feel this is the reason why we have such a poor legal system in India. Because we always try and find ways to save our own backs from law.... and when someone else is in trouble, we just give out great words of wisdom to be righteous and all.

I do appreciate you understanding that Alekh should not at any cost kick his wife out. Now if that is not cheap, what can be?
As for Mamaji (the Babul in my view) be rest assured that this righteous man will side with Sadhna and Sadhna only.

And again, be rest assured that EVERY ONE (each and every) will oneday cry and ask forgiveness from Sadhna for their misdeeds. And maybe that will be near the end of the Serial (anything that starts should end in time aswell). But I sincerely hope that by then Sadhna is well settled with a wonderful person ... someone really made for Sadhna.

And as for some people who say that Sadhna's marrying Alekh was completely her agenda. Then perhaps they missed those episodes when it was clear that this great sacrifice saved mamaji, mamiji and everyone else available in that house. Aswell as open opportunities for the marriage of her sister who at those times in the serial was not getting married easily.

Her sacrifice was clearly shown ... but there will always be people all over who neevr really appreciate what people do for them! Instead they say "humne kab unse kaha tha!' ... doh!... as blunt as that. VERY WELL THEN!!... =) ...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoneStranger

excatly...yaar
cpuldnt agree with u

#red: so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
alekh deserves a shrink at this stage and not a wife like sadhna. sadhna shud have left him for shlok
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.y.

alekh deserves a shrink at this stage and not a wife like sadhna. sadhna shud have left him for shlok

Exactly.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What can cutie-pie Alekh give her or has ever done for her as a husband ? Seriously.....he doesn't even know ABC of married life.  Has she experienced a single happy moment as a married woman ? Sadhana can't even get the pleasure of motherhood.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
try to understand alekh . he is just want 2 save ranvir. he is not thinking about anybody right now. it is the same situation which ranvir had 2 go through during mystry track, when he had 2 neglect his own wife .u should be thankful that rs is showing so much love bonding between 2 owosome brothers