jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #37

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Junejas come out of the court and are celebrating their victory and declare Harman as the hero.Ashlesha comes and curses them and tells that Daljeet will not let them remain happy.Ash throws Sneha and that she took her fro an orphanage.Sneha is left alone when Premeer take her.All are in the hall whe nDljeet comes and pleas them to take the case back but when they deny she tells them that she'll ruin their lives forever.Prem says that its enough and tells her to leave.Everyone gets worried but Lalit tells them not to worry about her.Ashlesha is jailed and thinks that her pland and dreams have been shattered.

Tuesday
Lalit asks everyone that who'll come with him and Gaytri to summer house but everyone denies giving some or the other reason.Premeer have a moment wher they drink coffee from he same cup.Lalit is upset as no one was coming with them to summer house but Gaytri consoles him.Harman and Maya,Meet and Premeer come to summer house and every couple thinking that hey are alone in the sumeer house.Prem thinks of utting the tent but his plan flops as it rains.All the couples enjoy thir moments.

Wednesday
Preet and Meher have a light moment where in she surprises him by wearing jeans and top.Prem has set a camp inside the room itself.Harman and Maya are checking the old album.Daljeet goes to Juneja's relatives place and introduce herself to them and tells that she has plan to destroy junejas.Preet arranges dinner table with candles and all but Prem takes it away.Preet thinks that there is a ghost.Preet keeps the juice and Maya takes it away.Gayatri is praying and takes the diya all over the house and she ends up coming close to Preet and he shouts aloud.All the couples get caught ny Lalit and Gyatri.Lalit says he is happy to see them all,god finallyg got them altogether there.Daljeet is introduced to Singh family and eldest son tells Daljeet to leave but shhe says that they are in a horrible condition because of Lalit

Juneja.

Thursday
DJ is successful in making Singhs against Junejas.Lalit teases all the three brothers and he ask Prem about from where did he get the tent idea and Prem said from Chahat.Daljeet tells the junejas that there happiness will be ruined soon.Everyone get worried of her sayings.Hraman asks Lalit about his past seeing the album to whicj Lalit gets furious and then tells them about his sautels brother who tried to kill their father and didn't get a share in property so he had left.Lalit becomes upset.Prem consoles him and Harman says that he didn't intent to hurt Lalit.

Friday
The Singh family is planning to ruin the junejas and take over their wealth.Lalit think now they can't celebrate their engagement anniversary.Heer listens all this.Prem tears the album to which Lallu stops him and Prem says he won't let them bring sadness.Everyone is doing arrangements for engagement anniversary of Lalit-Gaytri.Prem says how romantic Lalit is,Preet says that Prem is romantic king and might also remember dates of his first meeting with Heer etc.Lalit-Gayatri get surprise party and they all enjoy together.The Singhs come to Summer house and say that Lalit had cheated them. Prem is angry.But the eldest brother shouts on Prem also. Everyone is shocked.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

Dec 2nd

Dec 4th

SBB

Nov 30th

Dec 2nd

Dec 3rd

ITA Promo

NOTE: All SBB, SBS and ITA Promo credit goes to khushix! (Thanks for uploading)

Scene of the Week

fivr_786 & xoHarshaxo

Couple

Okay well this is i am so brainless .. i mean who wouldnt we ... all of us got a billion of ROMAntic scencs and its so hard to chose one ... well for this week my #1 Fav scence was ..... Kitchen Scence Between Meet.

I was blown away from the chemistry and their performance. This week they totally bought the fun into the show. There cute fights were amazing and their passion was Great.

I loved the cute kitchen fight and the whole throwing stuff at each other part.

They rocked this week actually all the couples did but i have to say Meet were my Fav couple of the week, their scecns were Too Good.

Family

Well this week was once again filled with family scenes wasn't it? And it honestly made my job a whole lot harder. So like once before, this week instead of picking a family "scene" I've decided to pick a family "episode" of the week. And this week it was the December 2nd  episode. I know it had the couples romancing in it, but to me it was more of a family think than it was an individual couple thing. I liked how all the brothers were there, I liked Preet being Preet! I like the Juneja family being a family again. I really liked it. I've missed it. And I am so sure I am going to terribly miss it once they kill off Preet. I really will miss Preet -- he is an integral part of this Juneja family. But!!!!! While he's still here, I plan on enjoying every minute of the Juneja parivaar and this week's family episode was a treat to watch.

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

This week was bloody brilliant! It was soo fun filled, and it was definitely a refresher from all of that ashlesha we were having on screen! We had some hilarious dialogues this week… especially everyone's excuse for being at the Summer House! *SIGH* such a lovely scene! Anyways, without further ado, here is your male and female dialogue of the week! And yes, this week's spot goes to the Buzurg Junejas!!!

Male

"Vahe guru di mehar hain ....tum theeno bhaiyon mein, kitna atoot bandhan hain!" – Lallu

Ahh! Lallu had a LOT of dialogues about the three brothers this week! UFF, lallu! Stop it! We know Preet is going to be killed off, and all this foreshadowing is not making it any better! *Ahh, I already feel sad*All this aside, lallu has a great point! These three brothers really are the Ram, Bharat and Lakshman of the Juneja family. And like lallu said, they have a sage-bhai relationship, which is so rare! AHH! Cmon creatives, don't kill Preet! We can't do without our Lakshman! PLEASEEE!!!!! Umph! But I loved watching these brothers interact these two weeks… I am yet to come across a relationship like theirs on screen!  Oh and speaking of dialogue, how absolutely great was it to hear Preet call Prem "PB" again?!! *tear tear sob sob*

Female

"Kitne pyaare bache hain hamare." – Gayathri

*Ahem* yes, I know I could have chosen a LOT of other dialogues for this spot… but just something about hearing Gayathri say those words was soo soothing. Not to forget that GMOM is BACK!! *wohoo* But also, after the last few episodes this week, you can't help but think that they really do have lovely kids! All of them planning the surprise for Ma and Babuji's sagai anniversary *haha* these brothers and sisters have stuck it through no matter what, and its soo good to see! *SIGH* how many of us are just happy that we're having GOOD dialogues from Gmom again? The Juneja family is such a lovely, hasta khilta family! Kisi ki nazar na lage! No matter what, it's always home, if love is there…and love, the Juneja family has plenty of!

Warm & Fuzzies

PremLeoManav

Tuesday's episode itself was completely warm and fuzzy...........It was just an absolute pleasure to watch all the Juneja couples share such an awsome chemistry with one another..........sabsey pehley the way Preet made it clear it Meher kii they were going alone to SUMER HOUSE!!!!!! and Meher goes on to announce it to everyone lekin preet stops her.........the both looked sooooooooooo cute in that sequence..........Sach mein guys its going to hurt us big time to loose Preet.........anyways a SURPRISE PACKAGE WAS MAYA AND HARMAN ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They looked sooooooooooo nice and made such a cute couple I was actually surprised to see I wa enjoying their scenes..........Gaytri and Lalit toh..........KYA KAHOON..........OLD IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!! LALLU STILL LUVS G MOM AND SHE TOO CLUSHES AND SMILES beautifully ..........the scene where Lalit copies Gaytri when she covers her face with her hand it was nice.............ABB COMING TO THE MAIN COUPLE............PREM AND HEER.........KYA KAHOON MAIN............THEY BOTH ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scene where Prem asks heer to put her cup down..........and phir making her drink tea...........coming closer to her WHISPER TO HER............CAMP MEIN HOLIDAY...........awsomeeeeeeeeee performances...........harshad and Aditi just do it sooooooooooooo effortlessly.........atleast that's what they make us audiences feel.............next the car scene..........where Prem says HE IS CHAHAT'S ROMANTIC PAPA.........PREM PAPA SE ROMANTIC PAPA..........NOT BAD Mr. JUNEJA..........aur phir Prem kii woh MILLION DOLLAR SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AUR KYA KAHOON.........AWSOME SEQUENCE AGAIN...................Phir the last scene..........BAARISH BECAME KABAAB MEIN HADDI...........Prem ke saarey pans hue flop!.............His expressions were soooooooooooooooo cute and adorable.............priceless ofcourse...............

Abb coming to the one which i am sure u all must have smiled the most...........MOST MEMORABLE OF ALL THE HAPPENING IN THIS EPISODE IS...........the scene where Prem is resting his head in heer's lap and she is embracing lovingly his hair...........I was soooooooooooooo elated to wath sucha a cute and heart warming sequence..........I showed one in my one shot I snt for rediction lat week and wa sooooooooo glad to actually see Prem heer perform it on screen............THREE CHEERS TO KIS DES.........and Prem heer...........THEY ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disappointment of the Week

masin

Disappointments, disappointments…where should I begin!! This week was a complete disappoinment except for our lovely couples who stole the spotlight every time they were on screen! Hayee!! Liken what's up with this singh baba and his family?!!?!? Yeh kahan sey aayen hain! And why are they hell bent on ruining the lives of junejass!!! i think this trait runs in lallu's family's bloo: Daljeet or her family barge in their houses, fill their brains with crap, and they always fall for it! Daljeet had no proof of the junejas stealing the property and all that…then why did the singhs believe her!?!!? On top of that, the more I see Preet on screen, the sadder I feel!!! We're gonna miss our maa-da-laadla-bigad-gaya SOOOO MUCHCHCHC!!!!!!! I hope we can bring him back by popular demand, the same way we brought Harshad back!!! Anyway, bottom line…this week's disappointment would have to be the singhs and junejas falling for dj once again; and of course the constant news of Sushant leaving Kis Desh!! :(

OMG Moment of the Week

fivr_786

"Tu Chup!" WHAT!!!!?!?!?!? That Gurinder dude had the audacity to talk back to Prem?! Is that guy out of his nonexistent mind!! I am making this an OMG moment for this week solely because I expect something "omg"-like to happen on Monday. I hope Prem becomes an angrier and more family oriented version of  Boss Prem and takes care of this low life who likes to act like a hoodlum when he visits other people. NO manners at all.

Shining Stars of the Week

lovabletwinz

Character

I could have easily given the ENTIRE Juneja family this spot this week, because they were ALL so incredibly good. Not a single black hole among them, so they totally deserved it. But the two characters that made us all laugh and blush oh so much have to be Preet and Meher. Their chemistry this week was undeniable. Meher and Preet stood out this entire week.  They are like that song you loved so much, but forget it existed, and then when you hear it again, its mighty brilliant! That's how happy Meet make me! *giggle out loud and blushes at the same time* These two are just perfect!

Actor

*SIGH* Im already on the verge of tears writing this. Actor of the week HAS to go to Sushant! Oh boy, how much we're going to miss him no? Especially when the kids surprised Lallu and Gmom on the occasion of their 30th engagement anniversary, and Preet holds up a balloon and says, "a yellow heart for you" TAUBA!!! We are so totally going to miss his character! And his "chand" dialogues…. Preet's endless tang kichaoing babuji for being taklu --- all of it! And the only reason we love Preet so much is because Sushant brought it to life… Preet's every single scene was perfect! Gosh! We'll miss him!

Balaji Bloopers

Miss_Forever & nityatarlapally

Monday
Maya's voice dubbed when she praises Harman as they were coming out of the court.
How did Chahat come to the court?Who got her there?
Where did Sneha come from?Chahat has school while Sneha does not.
How did Daljeet come to the court, when she does not know why Ash's being taken to jail?
Preet's BD used in the family scene before Daljeet comes home.

Tuesday
Entrance to the summer house looks the same as Ludhiana airport.
RR's house transformed into Summer House.
Harman parked his car there at the summer house entrance and later when Lallu's car arrived, it wasn't there.
Daljeet chachi's current home is the same as Jzoo's place in Delhi. Where did she get all those pics? Premeer's new wedding pic, Meet's pic on Kis Desh sets, Harmaya's pic probably taken on the same day as Maya's seen wearing the same dress in today's episode.
MAHA BLOOPER:  Lallu didnt have any wealth when he was leaving to Canada. It was due to Balraj's annual savings which helped him then. Where did he have his summer house from?? He could have happily sold that house and used that money to go to Canada.Were all the guys born in India because as far as we remember, Preet says in the beginning episodes of Kis Desh that he's never been to India since he was born.

Wednesday
Meher's voice dubbed when she says - 'Preet zara kitchen mein aana' .
When Lallu caught all the three couples red-handed, the set looked like Juneja's old hotel corridor.

Thursday

The summer house looks alot like the Juneja's hotel. The front lobby as the living room and the stairs in the back as well. It was the hotel where Soni's wedding happened.

Dj chachi's inner voice was dubbed.

The bed that Harman was sitting on while looking at the photo album, that bed was in Prem's room in the old Ludhiana house. The bed with the blue sheets and the nice back frame.

Prem was around 8 when they moved to Canada, so how come he doesn't remember his dad's step-brother. Lalit said the fight happened before they left for Canada so Prem must have surely seen him at least once.

Friday

When Heer told everyone about their maa bauji's engagement anniversary, she only mentioned the anniversary part. She never said what type of anniversary, but when Meher and Preet questioned her, they were asking about the ENGAGEMENT anniversary. How did they know? I think they read Heer's mind.

The house that Lalit's step-brother is living in is the house that Heer lived in when she was little.

The outside to the summer house is the same as all of the other houses shown in the show so far. The beige wall with the vines hanging.

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week was couple week everyone was looking good and it was difficult to choose so I selected one couple as winner so this week Fashion icon of the week is none other our favorite couple Mr., Mrs. Prem, and Heer Juneja

Prem Juneja –because this week we see him in casual look he wear jacket and jeans then later in tent a wear a sleeveless white t-shirt and cargoes which look too good then he wore a white shirt and trouser which look fabulous

Heer Juneja –she wore a burgundy color suit and later same color night gown with wet look then she wore blood red color chiffon suit and later white saree with orange blouse

This week prem and heer was definitely a style icon

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Hide and DON'T Seek

Do Not Disturb

*only two this week…had a presentation on Thursday so I got kinda swamped…hope you like it*

Special Awards

jnawaz & xoHarshaxo

1. The Weirdo Award: …goes to…*drum roll*… our DALJEET!! Well maybe yours but not mine * So i am really fed up with her and annoyed. I mean who just goes to peoples house saying Unko baraabad karnay kay liye seriously ... come on even a 1st graders wouldnt do  that ... she needs to think before she says stuff and also how can she just randomly come into the J-zoo telling them there happiness will be runid ... i think someone needs to give her villan lessons, seriously she tells them she is planing something how DUM. Well all i know is that she is a weridooo.

2. The Hottie Award: …goes to…*drum roll*… Okay so by now if your guys havent figured it out your very brainless. ...PREM!! This award is MEANT for our PREM Junjea. Holly mother heanven and for god sakes how can a guy be so HOT. The t-shirt OMG and specially the sleeve less one was. This guys knows how to kill girls yaar. And the whole tent scencs were OMG. Our Prem becahra kitna tak gaya Heer kay saath romance karnay ki koshish karkay kabhi nahi kar pata bechara. Well this week he blew everyone away with his AWSOMEE style and hot Musles.

3. The Diva Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…HEER…i mean how many times did this girl change ... every minute were different cloths and different makeup ... i am sure her fashion desginer was thanking god after this week. But we all know our Heer is such a angel. She looked awsome in the pink Anarkali and rocked the night gown. Also the purple suit was mind blowing ... she is totally the best looking actress alive.

2. The Romantic Couple Award: …goes to…*drum roll* MEET aka Preet and Meher. Hai mein marjawan how cute were they this week. I could of just eaten them up but left them for the sake of LOVE. This week their romance was awsome, the chemistry was rocking as ever and the cute scencs would make anyone blush. The kitchen scence was soo cute and plus how Meher put on the dress for him was mind blowing brought memerois back from the Premeer scence. Well all i wana say is that there jodi rocked this week, totally made my #1 jodi this week.

4. The How-Cute Award: …goes to…*drum roll* … MAYA  ... i mean come on guys this week she rocked. I know she was a totally pain in the BUNDI but this week she was amazing. Her acting was subereb and she rocked. Finally we got to see her soft side with Harman ... i am sure something happened between them this Week ... Naa. Well she did Rock and loved watching her this week.

5. The Jungle Mein Mangal Award: …goes to…*drumroll*…PREMEER (no points for guessing…lol)…but really…a tent…full on camping ki tayari woh bhi ghaar ke andar!! omg…that was hilarious…what made it all the more funny was when Lallu asked where Prem got the idea from…he said…Chahat!! OMG…now that's just the end of it!! I've heard of kids playing "grown up"…you know you did too…putting on mom's shoes and make up…using dads briefcase…the good old times…but this is the first time I've seen adults playing "baacha baacha"!!!! props for admitting though…ha ha…

6. The Romance Plan Fail Award: …goes to…*drumroll*…the BAHU's and BETE's of Jhuneja Parivaar!! omg…theeno ke theeno couples…kya kaarne aaye the…aur kya kaarke gaye hai!! lmfao…they all came to spend some quality time with their partners…and what ended up happening…their romance was interrupted by none other than the parents…talk about mood kill!! ha ha…it was so funny…Preet's bhoot scenario…Harman paying more attention to the sounds that were coming from the house rather than to Maya…it was so funny…and when they all get caught…omg…priceless!!! it was so funny…I literally lol-ed this week in all their scenes!!

7. The Needs-A-Sedative Award: …goes to…*drumroll*…MONKEY #2 (aka: Ranvijay…the chota cousin)…omg…this dude has serious issues…every scene he is in…he if freaking YELLING…at the top of his lungs at that…I mean come on…people are standing right next to you…they can hear you…forget them…your entire neighborhood can hear you!! can it will ya…put a sock in it…I mean really…anyone have some Ativan, Valium or Xanax…this Bhaia sure could use some…on a side note…Monkey #1 needs some Prozac…would it kill the dude to smile? It probably would huh?

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

Talented Tales

jnawaz

NOTE: all of you waiting for Tanhai…I'm still waiting for the "reserves" to be commented on…lol…I'm evil…I know…he he…*evil laugh*

Editors Note

first of all big round of applause for the reporters…this week…OMG…I was stunned…opened my Inbox and had 15 messages…most of which were your sections…*applause*…95% of you had your sections done and ready to be posted…OMG OMG OMG…makes my life so much easier…this issue is all about the reporters…I'm barely in it…lol…keep rocking guys…hopefully we'll have another successful week next week!!

now…I gotta run…my last set of finals are coming up and I need to cram…but after next Thursday…I'm gonna officially be a college grad!! woo hoo…good bye school (for now)…Hello LIFE (eeks…aab kya hoga?) …lol…

Have a rocking weekend…catch you all on Monday

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
whoaa!! am i really first!!!?!?!? 😆

woott!!! appii!!!!!!!!!!!! amaazing job!! i thot i was def. in for some yelling this time..cuz i thot i was super latee!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck with ur finalsss
i'm sure u'll come out acing them!!! :D <3

love
ur sammy bacha :))
Edited by masin - 14 years ago
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome job reporters & Jaz👏
miss u lots KCD 😭

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 14 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome work everyone
u all done amazing job
keep rocking guys
luv
Fatima
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Greaat Job Jazzi
Awsomeee Issue =)
Awsomeee Job reportsss
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum work done by every1.......... gr8 issue........
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome issue. Well done to the whole team. Thanks a lot.
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome issue
Well done reporters
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome issue guys...keep up the good work....👏
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2