Karan Grover happy with his romantic role

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Karan Grover happy with his romantic roles
Buzz up

TV star Karan Grover of Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki fame is happy being a cute and romantic soap actor. He is working with the Barjayatas for the second time after Woh Rehne...the actor is making an entry in their new show Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli as Karan Prasad.

About this role, he said in the print, "I'm lucky the second time to be working with Sooraj Barjatya after Woh Rehne Wali. A week after my character died in the show I got a call from them. It was a different look and a different character but I tried it. In addition, they liked me. I'm thankful to Surajji and Kavitaji for calling me back."

Further, the actor is very excited about this role because Karan Prasad's character comes close to his persona, "The role is almost an extension of the type of person I am in real life. I am quite a chilled out dude, a rich man's son who never had to struggle in life. I am naughty and flirt with the heroine whenever I bump into her. Later, I fall in love this girl."

He spoke in the print about his real life love too, "I'm very much with Kavita Kaushik. Although we had a fall-out in between but now we are together again."

He later on he told in the print about his Bollywood aspirations, "I would be extremely happy if I'm as lucky as Rajeev Khandelwal, Irrfan Khan and Kay Kay Menon. If I get a suitable role then I would definitely go for it. Give me any character in Rang De Basanti, and I will do it happily,"

He even told that he is happy being a romantic hero and about this he commented in the print, "If people like me in that cute Ranbir Kapoor image, then so be it."

Source: INDYA
i really like him..waiting 2 c him in the show
Oh?  He's going to flirt with sweet Abby?  πŸ˜‰  Hmmmmm ...... interesting!  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by skeptical

Oh?  He's going to flirt with sweet Abby?  πŸ˜‰  Hmmmmm ...... interesting!  πŸ˜†

aap itna interest le rahin haiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
by the way when is his entry i think it may take another week bcz they just introduced his dad once he buys the haveli and then the family shifts after that our hero is going to enter i think leaving haveli may take 2 to 3 epi bcz slowly they will b seeing haveli their favourate places in the house and old moments and when they show abha the background title will b sad like yahaaaan meinnnnnnn gharrr gharr kheliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
and remembering her child hood momentsπŸ˜†
Edited by favjassi - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

aap itna interest le rahin haiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Hi dude,

Aap ka forum zara interesting banane ki koshish jo kar rahi hoon..........lekin aap kya samajh baithe?
i m very happy for karan. he is really very good actor. plz yaar ab to zald se zald entry karo karan ki...................................................