I didn't like mamaji today - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by --Anu--

He could have called his family and explained the situation. They would have contacted the lawyer for him when he came to know that it was a police case. Also may have just called for an ambulance.

That is perfectly ideal situation and nobody is so perfect ...don't take my next comment as comparision or bashing just wanted to give an example,we all justified Sadhana's slapping of Ranvir and shouting at Ragini on phone as human behaviour as she thought Aalekh's life is in danger , and were so happy that she apologised after doing a mistake can't Ranvir get hyper  and react when he faced a situation like this? and he too realised his mistake and bought that man to hospital ...comeon give him also a chance

Originally posted by hereandhappy

That is perfectly ideal situation and nobody is so perfect ...don't take my next comment as comparision or bashing just wanted to give an example,we all justified Sadhana's slapping of Ranvir and shouting at Ragini on phone as human behaviour as she thought Aalekh's life is in danger , and were so happy that she apologised after doing a mistake can't Ranvir get hyper  and react when he faced a situation like this? and he too realised his mistake and bought that man to hospital ...comeon give him also a chance

Yes he needs another chance. But it needs to be proved in court. As far as Mamaji's reaction, he is so much influenced by Ms. Nistha Vasudev.

No one is blaming Ranveer here. Please be logical. This is just a discussion and we are looking at both sides. There is no doubt that both goon and Ranveer were wrong and both are paying a price for it.

may be no one is blaming him.......but queit surprising as the way mamaji ........reaction towards the goon......i know ranvir showed hyperreaction....but.....that doen't mean that showing the poor wife  of  crookesgoon....people say oh becharaa goon............as nobody can deny what he can do because he was strongly framed for more worse situation there...
off the track...i am not at all impresses with lawyer Nishtha Vasudev's acting...she seems to be shouting ,i can't feel her emotions and concern for poor

off the track...i am not at all impresses with lawyer Nishtha Vasudev's acting...she seems to be shouting ,i can't feel her emotions and concern for poor

I agree with you.
Originally posted by sweetkanu

may be no one is blaming him.......but queit surprising as the way mamaji ........reaction towards the goon......i know ranvir showed hyperreaction....but.....that doen't mean that showing the poor wife  of  crookesgoon....people say oh becharaa goon............as nobody can deny what he can do because he was strongly framed for more worse situation there...

You are right. But nothing is proven yet and Mamaji's reaction is somewhat odd.

Yes he needs another chance. But it needs to be proved in court. As far as Mamaji's reaction, he is so much influenced by Ms. Nistha Vasudev.

Bytheway Anu...it was nice discussing with you ...really ,at least we didn't blame/bash/compared any character and put our points forward ...

Bytheway Anu...it was nice discussing with you ...really ,at least we didn't blame/bash/compared any character and put our points forward ...

Me too. ðŸ˜Š  We need to look at both sides and have a healthy discussion.I enjoyed it.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by smitha80

The characters are too good for god's sake!.It is to be  expected from mamaji though.We all expected Ragini to react negatively on all this but now it looks like even she will be thinking of the kids and goons wife that is if she comes to know about them and last but not the least of all even Ranvir himself will guilty and might cry'mujhe saja do' lol.Too sugary!
😆😆........u r so right these characters r sooooooo  good sooooooooooooo sugary.................i m afraid kahin hummein diabetes na ho jaaye
Ishani,agar diabetes hogayi tho we know whom to blame!LOL
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago