Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sugar.n.spice14

Cute post Krups!! ๐Ÿ‘thanks molli!!! where have you been???? it seems ages since we met last time!!! good to have to back at this time of hour!!!!
But i cant help but think... Youh sound like the shows about to end... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†nope the show's not gonna end......it is actually starting......a new phase@!!!!!

love,
--molii <33--

Arya311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maziya.ibrahim

Wonderfully written krupsie!..awesome๐Ÿ‘.. Today is THE day!

Be prepared folks for today...make sure you are not disturbed while you watch the eppy on your TV or comp!

Make sure you have a good brand of tissues with you or hankies to wipe those tears and blow your nose!๐Ÿ˜ญawwwwww maz!!!! sure.....keep the kleenex box with you......

Make sure you have something to hold onto like a pillow..to hug when your heart aches watching our lovely jodi's!pillow....check that too!

Make sure you have something to binge on..at least i eat a lot when i'm upset...something like a bag of marshmallows!๐ŸฅบOMG!!!! !! i just went to grocery store the other day and picked up a bag of mini marshmallows for my hot chocolate!!!! awwwwwww i will have that as well.....๐Ÿ˜‰

And most importantly make sure you log onto IF immediately after watching the episode!..so that we join hands like krups says and form our impermeable zone of inhibition!! ๐Ÿค—yea!! stronger....stronger....strongest!!!!!

Arya311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achumen

Lovely post as always Krupsie.....

We do need all the support to go thru those painful days ahead. Thanks for the foresight and here you go ...me joining.

yay achu's joining in as well!!! yipppeeeee the more the stronger!!!!!๐Ÿค—
Arya311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divzfan

Krups..*sad and innocent face*..really..we will cry with them..hold me too..๐Ÿฅบ..
wonderful post Krups..๐Ÿค—

nehuuuuuuuu!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—i'm holding you......here take my virtual hand........๐Ÿ˜‰
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow krups so many replies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   m gunna read em as soon as i get free...Love ya
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Krupsie babe! ๐Ÿค—

Dreading today so much! I just know I'm going to cry... Will be waiting on the heartracers thread from ten o clock... If someone is up to sorting out the mess I'll undoubtedly be or just wants to cry with me, please join me there. And bring tissues, please... I've already stocked up, but we might need more...

Gosh, today is going to be so angsty. There'll be love and pain and true feelings... sigh! It's going to be brilliant!

Sorry for this dumb post, Krups, not in my right mind now... Brain has shut down in anticipation of PriDa's tears! Sighhhhh

Gimme a hug everybody, please

๐Ÿค—
Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hug for you diya!๐Ÿค—..will join u too at 10!
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krupur1103

So guys....today's the day when we will finally see the true...i mean TRUE feelings of the three Saxena brothers for their respective women!
yaah! i just can't wait for today's epi.

Today is the day that we had so waited for...since the past 5 and a half months....
for me it was like 5 and 1/2 years๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today is the day we so dreaded ..because the truth comes out soon ...the painful voyage begins here.....
i agree

Today is the day that will make us cry......with them....not at them!
i saw the promo......my prithvi crying๐Ÿ˜ญ........so painful naah!

Today is the day when the title of the show will be justified....that "love ne mila di jodi"...yeah indeed!
yaah! ab tak toh show "badle ne milla di jodi" justify kar raha tha๐Ÿ˜†

Today is the day ....a solemn day...a serene day before all hell breaks loose...before the tornado hits each 6 of them!
hmmmmmmm.......really the thought of the truth revealing in front of them is also dreadful๐Ÿคข

Today is the day that will mark the beginning of a new voyage for Prida...for Savni....and for Varni......yeah it will be painful and rocky and thorny....but there's always that ray of sunshine that will come and pierce through the darkest of nights..break open the worst of all tornadoes......make life happy again.....
yes......i agree......new voyage for pridaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

so my lovely peeps....lets gear up.......hold on to each other to plunge in to a new journey together......
i m with you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today is the day.....i ask someone to hold my hand........and I will hold yours........let's form our Prida zone of inhibition once again...this time a really strong one!!!!!
yaah! pls hold my hand too.......let's form it!!!!!!!!

Today is the day.......ummmm what day.....3rd of december, 2009! Bring It ON!!!!!!!
i m ready
bring it ON...........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arya311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya.

Love  what you have written  Krupsie --- Beautiful thanks priya!!!!

. This is indeed the second turning point of this story  after  Balraj  Saxena's death .--- a tragedy that turned these adorable brothers into something that they are not ----- people who would hurt even the innocents to get what they want . This is the day we so wanted to happen .. the realisation  of their true feelings for the girls. But perhaps we never imagined that this would be the moment when they would also loose the girls in their life whom they have to come to love and cherish.Word to everything you say!!!!

The coming days would be very painful for all of us yeah indeed painful!---- how would be able to bear to see our beloved Kingie and especially his Queenie ..so much in love ......how would she take the truth...one cant imagine.yup.....our beloved prida.....awwwww my heart goes out to them!!

And Avni --- just when she needed all the support and love -- what will she get --the shock and horror that her Jai is someone else .....and what about her faith in her beloved jeej.....betrayed by everyone...i know right!!! avni is in for a big shock! but something tells me that she will be able to understand her jeej.....she will be the one to bring her di and her jeej back together....i dunno how and when...but i have this gut feeling judging by her trust in her jeej.......

And the kids esp Rosh.....after the beautiful moments with Varun...finally when her dreams are just beginning to take wings....
i know right! these two are so naive and innocent and totally adorable!! i like the fact that varun is making this last night special for the girl he so loves!!!! awwwww poor guy...can't even express his true feelings to her...but no worries....my lovely rosh is very very very smart...she knows it from his eyes!!!! how!
And Ela will have her perfect world come crumbling around her...I feel for this woman...this mother!!! she is the best mum ever and to see her go through all this will be so so so heartbreaking!!!!!

But are'nt these women strong .....yeah they are strong!! Gujral women are the strongest women we know!!! we know that they will help redeem their men!!! yeah they will!!!!

Well ... Krupsie are'nt we lucky ..in this wonderful forum to have one another..... this is indeed a beautiful place.....yeah yeah yeah....very very very lucky to have this wonderful wonderful forum with wonderful wonderful people!!!Love you all!!!!๐Ÿค—

Can you believe that we have known all  the people here only for five and half months or even less-- well i cant ...it seems that we have known one another for ages....and thats such a comforting feeling..i know!!!! and it is the best thing ever!!! EVER!!!!

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
need i say .. dat im always wth u all dearies.. n equally dear swt hrts ..who has entrd our lyf 2 stay 4 eva.. PRIDA..??!!..

we will b one at the tyms of srw.. unity is strngth aftral.... n wen its all of us sweeties who r united... nothng in da wrld can shake us... we will b thr 4 each othr n 2gtr b thr 4 our prida....๐Ÿค—