Pati Patni aur Woh

Update December 2nd: Gurmeet and Debina

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Today is Gurmeet and Debina's interview! ๐Ÿ˜ณ My favorite jodi!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• It starts out with scenes of the happy couple.They show Gurmeet being beckoned by Debina and told to do all these thing. ๐Ÿ˜†Debina said she discovered Gurmeet in a new way because she saw a different side of him. Gurmeet says they are incomplete without each other, and that's why they made it through together. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Gurmeet says being in love with Debina is the best thing for him, and Debina sings. ๐Ÿ˜† Gurmeet says he enjoyed this month and half. They show their date while Agrima was out. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Debina says that she's gotten many good memories from this show, and they show Karva Chaud.
  • They show Gurmeet trying to wear his lungi for being a fisherman. ๐Ÿ˜† He said he used to not be able to do any house work, but thanks to this show he learned all this..even how to make a roti. ๐Ÿ˜† They show him making rotis. ๐Ÿ˜† 
  • Gurmeet remembers each job, and how different each was in nature. They show Debina at home with each kid while Gurmeet was at work.
  • Debina says that raising kid is not easy and each child has to be adjusted to according to age and nature. Gurmeet remembers Veronica, and so does Debina. Debina says the feeling of letting her baby know that she's safe in her arms was unlike any other. They show scenes of Veronica, and then Kriti. Gurmeet says that little girls usually have a special bonding with their fathers, and he felt Kriti and him bonded like that. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Debina said they were fun, funny, serious, etc all at the right time. They show how they handled Kriti not wanting to go to Rakhi's sleepover.
  • They show Gurmeet getting scared of the dog's entry. ๐Ÿ˜† They also show the brother, sister, and dog that came, and how the dog kept pooping everywhere. ๐Ÿคข Debina said how she wanted to keep a dog, and now she felt her family was complete. They show the dance competition.
  • They remember the so cute and naughty Lucky! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† They show scenes of him too. ๐Ÿ˜† Debina said how Lucky would wear her out so much that she would wait for Gurmeet to come home. ๐Ÿ˜† Debina also said Lucky taught her patience and love. ๐Ÿ˜† They show the proposal. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Debina said you see things like this in films, but she didn't believe that Gurmeet would propose to her like that. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
  • They show the mistakes too, like Debina leaving Veronica alone, and Debina says Veronica made her change her perception of herself.
  • They talk about Agrima, and Gurmeet says he did not like her initial behavior because it's the height of disrespect. Debina said she taught them about how to control an unruly child with love. They show the scenes too.
  • Gurmeet said the dog told them that they will have a dog in the future too. ๐Ÿ˜†
  • The show Kaushaliya nani, and Gurmeet said it was the best stage and their lives changed completely. Debina said everything was so peaceful because of their nature. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • Gurmeet remembers how he talked to her parents, and Debina said she was nervous when he talked to her dad. Gurmeet remembered how hard it was saying bye to nani. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Precap

Mauni and Gaurav tomorrow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just love when gurmeet talks in tamil.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Varsha...

So Guru finally said they were angry to see the deeds of Aggu when they came .๐Ÿค”
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
you're welcome everyone!!

i really love this jodi a lot....wish them all the best for the future!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They make a cute couple! Gurmeet is a real sweetie pie and I wish him and Debina all the best.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, they do make a good couple b/c they have a good understanding of each other! debina's soo lucky to have gurmeet!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

yeah, they do make a good couple b/c they have a good understanding of each other! debina's soo lucky to have gurmeet!

Yep, true! She is darn lucky๐Ÿ˜†

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ They are a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttte couple๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hate debina๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I am also Bengalee and my surname is also Banerjee toh why can't I have Guruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for the update they r my fav couple from the show........... They're jz AMAZING... truly MFEO !! Love them !! Wish them all the best.....................................

Thnx again !๐Ÿ˜Š
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, i think gurmeet is so sweet and debina is sooo lucky!!!