Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl_2007 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aaaaaahhhhhhh! did the part have to stop precisely there!! evil wittter!!
btw nice pix, wait for my comment till tomorrow 😈 evil!
devilshangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm interesting part dear...Now it will be more fun reading it :)
pls do continue soon
nd thx for the pm
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Ok ok ok.. sorry... 😳 i didn't comment on that day in which i was supposed to comment, but never matter coz i'm commenting now na.. 😳 omg sorry again
Well part 11 is really awesome! 😃 W-O-W-!! ⭐️👏 I loved it, darling u'r doin a great job 😃. You just moved from her house to the Niagara Falls, and actually i had the feeling of watching them two alone at the Niagara Falls! 😃😆 sounds crazy ah.. well it's just true.
And, uhm, if i'm not wront John and her r getting closer, which is really interesting.. and lovely u know, so dont torture us wid ur looong vacations and just UPDATE SOON! 😆 please.
About the pix.. theyr great 😃👏 really, nice choice. I love the girl's pic, coz she's.. like, simple and yet beautiful 😃 and well yes, that guy is really gorgeous.. 😆😃 so it's fit for the character, as he was really a prince charming and a dream's fulfilled tremendously hot guy.. 😆 i seem to be drooling, but im just praising.. 🥱ok nvm 😆 if it's someone's fault then it's just and only URS, for writting him down u know. 😆😃
Well, waiting for the next part.

Girl_2007 thumbnail
😆 female-dominated... love it
well so... Twilight and John or Emerald.. 😆 rofl, r... not really good friends?.. lolz.
Anyway i loved the introduction of Avalon, 👏 well done.
But i hope that... Jade doesn't cause any problems... 😕 i don't like her so far..
and wot else.. what happened wid the romantic scenario of the Niagara Falls? when did they get out from there...  i was LOVING it... anyway, the encounter wid the prince will just make Anya and John closer, plus the further happenings. 😛 that's what i guess
well hope ur exams went good 😃
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow ur story is realy really good.. 😃 im on part 6 roight now.. not a whole to say there cause im as confused as anya right now 😆😆😆 but i like this guy with the green eyes.. maybe hes a fairy too?
devilshangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear sorry 4 rplying late was busy with coll stuffs.
Now coming to the part. Well its as usual amazing nd written lovely :)
now do continue soon
nd thx 4 pm
iwantitall thumbnail
loveeddd itt!!
heyyy bdw dinntt get the endd biitt
the jade, emerald,twilight
alll of it confused me
:(
bt cont soon
nd pm me
whts ur name bdw?
MrMonster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cool.sindhya

loveeddd itt!!

heyyy bdw dinntt get the endd biitt
the jade, emerald,twilight
alll of it confused me
:(
bt cont soon
nd pm me
whts ur name bdw?

I''m Hala., and i guess yours Sindhya
and anyway the ending was basically like this, Twilight and Emerald are sort of girlish names, basically why John/Emerald renamed himself John, and their names are girlish because Avalon is a female-dominated world.
Jade is suppose to be John's evil sister, well not Evil, mischevious, something that John is really annoyed of,
Thanks for commenting, much appreicated 😳
MrMonster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Nishi*

wow ur story is realy really good.. 😃 im on part 6 roight now.. not a whole to say there cause im as confused as anya right now 😆😆😆 but i like this guy with the green eyes.. maybe hes a fairy too?

Nishi good to have you finally commenting, where did you disappear for the last few months? Confused as Anya? Well Anya is not confused, she's bewildered, but then a lot of confusion coming this way, oh yeah the green-eyed guy is a fairy, that's why no one could see him..